Daily menus

oooh lucky you! have a good one Vicky!

Friday - it's PP - and I shall be "dining" in the car on the way to the country(!!)

Breakfast - a few chicken livers, a softly boiled egg and a chicken thigh

Lunch - piece of roast beef (bought cooked from the butcher); 1/2 tin of tuna mixed with fromage blanc and herbs; more chicken if required!

Snack - fat free fruit flavoured chicken

Dinner - muffins with smoked fish in

on arrival - Dukan friendly, coffee flavoured baked egg custard

sounds interesting :D

pmsl x how was your fat free fruit flavoured chicken Jo xxx

B - oatbran porridge
L - salmon fillets with salad
D - turkey bolognese with veg

exercise:- housework, 30 min walk with dogs and see how far i get with stepper

Hi am new to this site have been on Dukan for three weeks and have lost a stone (14 lbs).
Today i ate
Breakfast - slice of spice cake made with my quota of oatbran, and i had some greek yog with vanilla.
Lunch - egg white omelette with parsley and black pepper with a chopped tomato and a quorn frankfurter with dijon mustard.
Dinner - prawn and veg stirfry, shape zero yogurt.
Also drank lots of water and diet coke (terrible stuff coke, never drank it before!)
In a moment i am going to have a rose harissa marinated chicken breast to top up my protein intake!

morning :)im not well got awful stomach pains :(
plans are
B-oatbran porridge
L-?
D-burgers and salad

morning :) had ice cream last night :( oops

B - dukan bread with 2 x boiled eggs
L - left over burgers and chicken with dukan mayo
D - thai marinated chicken

haaaaa re fat free fruit flavoured chicken! Boy that would be taking things a long way!!

Monday - PP

6.5K walk
Breakfast - Dukan muffins with smoked fish in the mix

Lunch - small piece of poached salmon (in skimmed milk and cumin), a few prawns, a bit of smoked salmon and a soft boiled egg... piece of chicken
fat free fromage blanc

Snack
fat free fruit flavoured YOGHURT!

Dinner
chicken breast marinating right now in fromage blanc, Dijon mustard, and garlic...
baked egg custard for pudding

back on the salmon Jo?

With a vengeance! Given that my experimental "no salmon week" resulted in a stupendous 300g loss, I now know that irrespective of what I eat, I am stuck at this weight! hihi!!

Talk about taking the pressure off! Soooo much easier yesterday preparing my Mon/Tues lunches together as usual!

Lol. It confuses me when you do grams Jo! is that like 1/2 lb?
and anyway its till going down! t might be slow but its getting there.
Are you in any more of your clothes?
Im wearing on a pair of 14s that crippled me a couple of weeks ago and now they are a bit too loose!

Hi everyone its my first Dukan day today and so far have had for brekkie 2 'fried' eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon 2 cups of tea and 500ml water. just having a think of what to have for lunch. Got Tesco's delivering my oatbran this afternoon so going to attempt to make a galette to have with my dinner which is peppered rump steak and chicken breast and maybe a muller light yoghurt too!

Tracey xx

Hey Tracey - do you have any tinned tuna or salmon in (in brine or water)? you could have that?
Oh good luck with the galette! lol ive had some disasters and some victories with them. Dont rush - low and slow!

oooh yeah i have some tuna in. I have some frozen cod and salmon as well so i could just shove that in the oven and have a couple of crab sticks with it. is there a limit on crab sticks? had one before and it was nice to nibble on! bit like a fishy cheese string lol x

you can have 8 per day. yes fishy cheese string lmao.
I got a great thing from morrisons yesterday mussels prawns and crab sticks all ready to eat. on offer for £2!!!

thats cheap! although i dont think i could eat the mussels. I am having peppered rump steak for dinner but it was already coated in the pepper stuff. do you think that would be ok to eat?

check the packet see what the contents are. where did you buy it from?

Back