Daily menus

Oh if its literally just pepper it should be ok. :D

well i am hoping its only pepper!! dont want to make a cock up on my first day!! looking forward to making my galette later too sad isnt it!

Hey there - you sound really enthusiastic which is excellent!
I almost envy you!

i am very excited!! lol me and my hubbie have started today. just had a piece of cod and salmon for my lunch washed down with water. Did anyone find that they went to the loo lots? even on the first day?

Absolutely... keep drinking the H20 also...

My other half started with me too... it definitely helps initially, but you may grow to hate him on weigh in days!

lol yes men tend to lose quicker!!!!
toilet for number1s or twos?

Talk about turning into Gillian McKeith - we'll start asking for descriptions next! haaaa!

But BOY did I suffer last week!

yeah its not fair is it!! going the loo for wee wee's!! have already had 1.5ltrs my poor bladder doesnt know whats hit it! might have to get a catheter fitted for night time ha ha

lol. just think of all that water retention you will lose this week. dont forget to weigh in daily :D
descriptions...well no im not going there!

I'm weeing all the bloomin time, for once I'm glad my seat is closest to the loo at work.

twinmum05 I was looking forward to making the myserious galette on sunday - then the quark was the only thing they didnt send with the shopping. Hope to get something on the way home so I can try it, let me know how it goes....

You dont need quark - can use fromage frais!

try both. they taste pretty much the same but the fromage frais would be better if you wanted a sweet one. the quark one is nicely cheesy lol

I put a drop of water in the quark one as i only use egg white and it can be quite gloopy :)

Made my first galettes tonight and they were very successful! OH had the first experimental one which was ok. but the second one which was mine of course was spot on! tasted like an omlette. had it with peppered steak and chicken breast. x

yey brilliant i think they will be nice with splenda too rolled up :)

morning peeps :) having really rubbish day already :(
B - oatbran porridge
L - chicken tikka and mint dip
D - omelette and burger

drinks - water and black coffee and tea

exercise
20 min dog walk this morning
will try for another 20 mons tonight (but have one tired doglet who is getting dragged)
12 min on stepper, 30 sit ups (yes feeble but only managed 20 yesterday) and might go on wii fit again for half hour.

work. headache. work. worse headache lol. must be totm soon i think lol

Yes end of this week I think so would be about right lol. thats means no weight loss this week :(

Back