Daily menus

No because I was off the wagon end of last week so need 3 x PPs... plus friend is coming to lunch with me tomorrow so much easier to be on PV when going out, but I always do 3 consecutive PPs after a binge - if nothing else, it puts a proper end to it!

sorry jo im playing catch and getting confused on where im talking lol

you should see the one i got out of the freezer this morning :D yummy. what are we like lol

Big is definitely best...

Hey ladies at last i can post on here, well i will when i remember!
B=1 lemon moist cake
L=3x chicken kebabs and moist cake to follow
D= I have no idea but all this talk of steak i might just have to have one. Want fried egg with it though and im not allowed dippy yolk.

mmm cheryl im coming to your for tea :D

Todays menu back on Attack for a few days
B - gallette cup of tea
L - Smoked mackerel 500ml water
D - Steak and mustard water again

hi Tracy - why you back on attack???

B - ob porridge
L - sardines tuna and tiny bit of smoked salmon
D - omelette with 2 laughing cow extra light and tommy K

ex - day off but did 5 mins on stepper and might have a mess around on the wii fit later :D

Well i have no idea today. Ive still not have brekkie as im feeling too nauseous. No meals planned for today.
Any ideas?

when you feel a bit better how about a nice tuna salad sandwich?

Yes think thats a good idea for lunch. Ive still got Marks homemade tomato soup. Might have some later if i can face it

mmm yummy. how does he make it?

used vine and plum tomatos for better flavour. Chops with onion and garlic, then fries in a little olive oil. Adds stock and boils then simmers for a few hours. Last of all he blends it all so its smooth. Its delicious. Sometimes he chops and adds a carrot too, really adds to the flavour but you cant tell there is carrot in it

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
see i knew i should live closer x

hi Tracy - why you back on attack???

B - ob porridge
L - sardines tuna and tiny bit of smoked salmon
D - omelette with 2 laughing cow extra light and tommy K

ex - day off but did 5 mins on stepper and might have a mess around on the wii fit later :D

Hi Vicky
I feel i have stagnated with my weight loss this week so have decided to have a few days of attack to kick start things again. x

OK hon xxx seen it on your thread babe x

my pp menu

B - oat and wheatbran porridge

L - (at OH parents ) ham and a boiled egg went home for a egg custard

D - chicken in slow cooker has we speak maybe some cottage cheese are i may even try some mint yog has a side !!

im just going to put a bit of water in the bottom then pour away !!

Back