Daily menus

can we use swiss bouillion powdered ,coz i dont think i have any stock cubes !!

dunno what are the ingredients

ingredients

sea salt
hydrolised vegetable protein
potato starch
palm oil
veg(celery,onions,carrots,leek)
lactose
spices (turmeric,white pepper,garlic,mace,nutmeg)
parsley and lovage

what do we think !!

oil? ooh dunno x

We can get "fat free" stock cubes over here
<gloat gloat>

but you've got sugar free jelly and extra lite Philly... you can keep your Muller Lites YUK

thank you ladies ,i will deffo get some stock cubes!!

my chicken is still in the slow cooker ,and ive just had a boiled egg and a bit of cottage cheese

how bout hard boiled egg salad with some ham cheryl?

ive had my omelette !

Ewww a hard boiled egg, ive never had one. A yolk should be runny. Lol. Im thinking maybe chicken and veg (with a bit of gravy, shhh, dont tell)

todays menu:
B- omlette made with 1 whole egg and 1 egg white cup of tea
L- Salmon fillets
D- homemade burgers with mustard and galette
2 litres of water too

Last edited:
are you not eating the oatbran Tracey?

could you give quantities of salmon and burgers because, written like that, it doesn't look as if you're eating enough at all (but of course you might be eating a whole salmon and a cow...!!)

At a glance, I'd say you're not eating enough and you say you've not lost at all this week? If that's a typical day, I'd say you need to UP your food intake... cos your body probably thinks you're starving it!

Hi Jo
Yes i am eating my oatbran i have it everyday in a galette. last night i had a 5oz steak and 2 burgers for dinner. for lunch today i am having 2 salmon fillets. and burgers will be made out of 500g of lean mince but that is between me and my hubby.

morning :)
B - ob porridge
L - tuna and eggs
D - steak and green beans :D

ex - 15 min walk done this mornig and 50 leg masters already!

30 mins step, 90 sit ups, arm weights and another 100 leg masters.

Vicky... PV is veg BOTH meals! (cheat!!)

Sarah... that looks absolutely fine so persevere and your body will get the message! I did find the bit in the book you mentioned, for stagnation, and it also mentions a one hour walk per day to get things moving again? Is there anyway?

Back