Daily menus

PV day
B meant to be rhubarb muffins but they're still frozen, so fromage frais w/ sweetner and vanilla.
Mid morning the muffins
L Trout with salad
D meatballs with tomato, pepper and onions and asparagus, SF jelly and fromage frais.

PV here today

B - galette, 0% yogurt, lots of water
L - grated carrots, tomatoes,cucumber, tuna mixed with fromage blanc, mustard, lemon,
S - fromage blanc
D - smoked salmon, more tuna, crab sticks with lemon, green salad, yogurt

I looked for crab sticks yesterday but they were the ones with no crab in sea food sticks I think they were pretending to be, full of sugar too :-(

Yes they are Cathy... I was very surprised the first time I checked the composition of crabsticks, given that he allows 8 per day! But hey... they're handy in a crisis moment, but best not revolve a meal around them...

Meh, I'm not keen on crab anyway, but if they were lobster sticks now that would be different lol

mmmm lobster... is that something you can get easily (and cheaply????) in your area?

Funny, we were having this conversation yesterday. My dad has lobster creels and somebody stole out of them recently, It is easy to get them not cheaply though, but to catch if no body steals then isnt too hard. We havent tried catching lobster here for a long time, you need lobster pots though which we dont have

How awful stealing from others that way... (in my village in the country, some one stole someone's tomatoes from their veg plot! I'd be furious!!)

PP today (and it's hot already:cry:)

B - huge bowl of fromage blanc with ob and wb, sweetner and ginger
L - hardboiled egg, tuna 'mayonnaise', yogurt
S - crabsticks and dip
D - fish with lemon juice, smoked salmon, yogurt

PP#2
Yog & oatbran for breakfast plus smoked salmon & 2 scrambled eggs
Cottage cheese & beef for lunch
Haddock for dinner

Last edited:
PP today (and it's hot already:cry:)

B - huge bowl of fromage blanc with ob and wb, sweetner and ginger
L - hardboiled egg, tuna 'mayonnaise', yogurt
S - crabsticks and dip
D - fish with lemon juice, smoked salmon, yogurt

Remember that dairy is limited to 1L a day... (less for me because I've already noticed that too much dairy causes me to gain...)

PP#2
Yog & oatbran for breakfast
Salmon for lunch
Chicken tikka for dinner

Cathy, you mentioned how your dinner last night was salty, and I think you're having the same tonight?

Perhaps try having it at lunchtime? ie switching your lunch and dinner? (and you're using tikka powder not paste, yes?)

Just a thought!

My Tuesday - 2nd PP

1h15 min fast walk - walked blooming MILES... more than I'd intended but my detour today took me further from work than I'd realised!

Breakfast - Dukan savoury muffins

Lunch - small quantities of each of salmon, smoked salmon, chicken and a mini seafood quiche
sugar free jelly

Snack - fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - 200g 5% fat burgers + dry fried egg
Dukan baked egg custard

Remember that dairy is limited to 1L a day... (less for me because I've already noticed that too much dairy causes me to gain...)

It's OK, Joanne, I've added all the dairy up. 2 x yogurts - 250, fromage blanc for breakfast - 250 and about another 150 for the mayonnaise/dip (although not as much as that I don't think, small tablespoon for each). I don't know if dairy makes me put on weight or not, but I'm sticking to 1/2 litre per day at least anyway. Losing weight more slowly isn't a problem, facing osteoporosis (potentially) is!

PP day, was going to walk to bus station but drizzly and horrid out.
B Muffins with smoked salmon
L Cottage cheese, smoked salmon, quorn sausage
Snack fromage frais with vanilla and sweetner
D beef stew possibly or if working late white fish with lemon. More fromage frais.

Lol, just came on to rectify that, Im not having tikka, it is with powder but no added salt just powder & yogurt and maybe a bit more chilli powder and a bit of sweetener. but I am having a big piece of haddock instead. I am trying to eat fish everyday, mostly white but salmon 3 times a week

GO GIRLS!

B oatbran porridge
L omelette and yogurt
D beef strips with fromagefrais dip

Todays menu:

B. Galette, 2 slices turkey rashers
L. Homemade turkey burgers
D. Roast chicken with mustard and lean rump steak.
S. Vanilla yogurt

Can we have horseradish?

Todays menu:

B. Galette, 2 slices turkey rashers
L. Homemade turkey burgers
D. Roast chicken with mustard and lean rump steak.
S. Vanilla yogurt

Can we have horseradish?

Back