Daily menus

Tell us more about these "cold meats"? quantity?
was going to see what needs using up in the fridge will probably be the packet meats (slap me now ) think theres 2 beef and 2 turkey slices might be some prawns in there too

OK in an emergency but the salt content of these packaged meats is high... so shame to use for an entire meal

Joanne you were the one remaining i refered to! Lol. We havent had this diet out here for long but we jumped to it as soon as we could!
Im stopping at 2. My friend has 4 and is 28, i see how her life has panned out and think to my self 2 is easy without having too much impact on finances and having ot move house etc. I come from a large family so my kids wont be short of cousins but thats it for me. I also dont think i could do this sickness again, its really affecting me this time. Not had it before. Its even waking me at night

I used to post elsewhere (where exactly escapes me?) when I was maintaining... hence my STUPID user name which reminds me, several times a day, that I'm NOT MAINTAINING WELL AT ALL!!! haaaaaa!

For the sickness, that must be really awful... poor you... hope it doesn't last too much longer...

Me too!
Well we need to think of a new name for you then. One that says you are dukan goddess!

FDG - failed Dukan goddess?

Dukangoddess :D yes chnage your user name ;)

nope. STDG - still trying dukan goddess :)

DG - WIP
Dukan Goddess - Work in Progress?

OK in an emergency but the salt content of these packaged meats is high... so shame to use for an entire meal
too be honest im fancying an white egg omlette at the moment so may change to that

Today - day 3 Attack

B - Sliced ham, Muller light.
L - Omlette 3 egg 2 yolk (and possibly some tuna/salmon)
D - Chicken breast x 1.5

I have drunk half a itre of water already so well on the way....am aiming for 2l today:) I am officially allowed to excercise today, however it is near on impossible atm, although I am managing a walk to the shops each day which is about 10mins each way. Plus I barely sit down in the house as there is so much to do and a hyper(but poorly) 16mth old to constantly chase after, so I think I get plenty of 'movement' in.

xx

Well this changed as I realised I had no eggs in:rolleyes: So instead for lunch I ate half a tin of tuna and a piece of salmon.

We then took the older two boys swimming, spent about 45 minutes in the pool and was ravenous when I got home, so I had a slice of ham a two egg omlette and a muller for a snack.

I did still have my chicken, but as it was cooked yesterday and was cold from the fridge, I didn't really enjoy it, and ended up throwing some of it away!

Dh has just got back from sainsbury's now with the oat bran.....so I will try and make something with that shortly as I am feeling quite hungry:(

Need to drink some more water as I haven't done too well with it today:eek:.

xx

morning :D
well if everything goes to plan

b - ob porridge
l - thai turkey and boiled eggs
D - fish and horseradish (salmon and cod)

ex - nothing im afraid

Morning Vicky!

1h05 walk - took a detour... my "normal" walk isn't long enough any more as I'm walking faster and faster :)

Breakfast - Dukan muffins!

Lunch - small salad of lettuce, cherry toms, spring onions, cucumber with 1/2 small tin tuna "fried" with half an onion, mini quiche + chicken leg.
sugar free jelly

Snack - fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - chicken livers fried with other half of onion served with small salad as above
Baked Dukan egg custard

Morning all!

PV today

B - galette, tomato
L - left over roast beef, green beans, yogurt
S - fromage blanc, carrot sticks
D - hard boiled egg, cold meat, salad, yogurt

PV
B Rhubarb muffins, yogurt
L salad with smoked salmon, yogurt
D Smoked mackrel with mushrooms and pepper. SF jelly
Bit much salt as smoked fish twice but it needs using up.

Morning everyone:)

Attack day 4.

B - OB in Natural yoghurt
L - Omlette, sliced ham
D - Beef

I jumped on scales again today and have lost another 1lb, making it a loss of 5lb so far:D

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Back