Daily menus

B coffee, muller light with bran (last one back to plain yog next week)
L tuna, yogurt (and tinned salmon if needed)
D Beef stew, from frais, eggs if needed.

I'll double check in the book Jo, but it's a sainsburys be good to yourself one, and the protein is 26.2g per 100g with 0.9g carbs. Salt is 2.5g & sodium 1g which is quite high, but i'm prepared to take a salt hit once or twice a week as the water retention is temporary. I did soak it for a day and a half first to try and draw some of the salt out, so hopefully it will have been less than this. Fat was just 2g per 100g of which saturates 0.7g.

Tell me if you think it's really a no go and i'll rethink, was just nice for a bit of variety.

You could well be right because I honestly haven't read the English book from cover to cover but I remain bemused and irritated too at some of the differences. I mean pork is either ok or it isn't! How can it be ok in one country and not in another?! <I'll knock on his door next time I'm passing and shout at him!!>

Good plan lol, I'll check the book tonight and update later on. TBH I looked at the nutrition and thought it doensn't look too bad - no fat, no carbs, high protein. Sold!

It certainly looks ok.

I have the English book here.
p.61 - attack - it says: "For some time now low-fat ham and smoked turkey or chicken have been available in supermarkets. They have a fat content of between two and four percent." (I didn't find it but ever mindful that, in the French book, the only 'ham' allowed is the fat free one which is ham in name only...)

p.125 Conso - "cooked ham may now be eaten. You are no longer limited solely to rindless extra-lean ham. You may eat all kinds of ham, but be careful to remove all fat."

Mind you, I'm still recovering from the meatball recipe in his Recipe book with 2 tablespoons of plum sauce in it (for 3 portions)!
Calories in Sauce, Plum, Ready-to-serve

I think I'll stick to the French book (and stop confusing myself and you all!)

B: Half cinnamon galette
L: 3 slices of home boiled lean ham
D: home made meat balls with quark and mint dip
S: Rest of galette

B poached eggs on dukan bread
l jelly and cold meats at party will have to see whats there
D chicken curry and some morrocan thing that was on the dukan website very nice it is too

PV day today:

B: Sausage butty (savoury galette with 3 quorn sausages) with dukan mayo
S: sweetened greek yogurt
D: Sirloin steak with green beans and broccoli and a steak pan sauce (garlic and weight watchers creme fraiche)

Sorta pv but not enough v
B eggs
L chicken(forgot veg, doh), yogurt
D eggs, pickled veg (onion cabbage cauli), from frais + bran

A PV day and I ate Japanese for lunch. Going to drink another ltr of water and do a workout.

B 250g yoghurt, cinnamon and sweetener
S coffee
L tofu with a broth sauce, miso soup, salmon ( which had a little teriyaki sauce) and green salad ( I left the rice)
S coffee
D 300g of yoghurt and bran ( as lunch was bigger than usual and i wasn't very hungry)

food today
B 1/2 slice Dukan Toast and poached egg
L ham in the other 1/2 slice dukan
Dsteak and pepper sauce

B: Half cinnamon galette
L: Dry fried chicken goujons at mum's (after the gym)
D: Meatballs with a quark and mint dip
S: Rest of galette, possibly some sweetened yoghurt too.

Bdukan toast and poached egg
L salmon sandwich with rest of dukan bread
D roast chicken

Cruise PV
B yogurt
L chicken, pickled veg, yogurt (probs mid afternoon)
D turkey meatloaf, broccoli, mushrooms
Fromage frais if needed.

:eek: Scrumper... I've flicked back several days and can't for the life of me find a vegetable or a leaf of greenery in your menus... :eek:

B - Cinnamon Gallette
L - Stir fried chicken pieces with chinese five spice (dry fried of course)
D - Home made burgers
S - Muller light

:eek: Scrumper... I've flicked back several days and can't for the life of me find a vegetable or a leaf of greenery in your menus... :eek:
lol ....the morrocan thing was salad and there was tomatoes in the curry and mushrooms and onions...im on 5pp and 2pv at the moment

Lol indeed! I'm watching you Tania... your body needs your veggies, REAL ones!

OK yesterday for me on PV
Breakfast - muffins with smoked fish in
Lunch - 1/2 slice cooked roast beef from butcher with lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes. Chicken leg.
Snack - 1/3 sachet sugar free jelly
Dinner - cod, prawns and lots of veg (leftover green beans, white cabbage, carrot+parsnip*
coffee flavoured baked egg custard

* don't copy me on parsnip - I dug them up Sat so had to eat!

Today on PP
Breakfast - muffins with smoked fish in
Lunch - 1/2 piece salmon with a bit of smoked salmon. Chicken leg. Muller Lite yoghurt (my last one... next in April!)
Snack - 1/3 sachet sugar free jelly
Dinner - 2 x 100g 5% fat burgers with (dry) fried runny egg on top and spoonful fromage blanc as sauce
coffee flavoured baked egg custard

No eggs and can't get to the shops yet so this morning is going to be a challenge as most of my food stocks have depleted I definately definately need to go do a shop!

Last day of attack today.

B - Cottage cheese, smoked salmon or mackrell - whatever I have and a yoghurt.
L - Grilled chicken
D - Not sure yet probably salmon.

Back