Daily Tracker

Don't panic. I agree with Jan in that a daily weigh in helps keep you focussed but only take a certain day each week as your official weigh in. I weigh every day but only take Saturday morning as my official weigh in.
If you feel your weight is creeping up either accept this as a week that you are slacking a little or rein in and cut back portion sizes a little for the rest of the week. Also remember the 80/20 rule and allow yourself some days or even a week or two of excess if that is what you plan for.
You are right, this weather would make you hungry and miserable anyway! I polished off five or six ginger biscuits this evening for no other reason other than the packet was on the counter!!!
You are doing great, so don't lose heart.

[Tuesday

B- Main bar tea with skim milk (6pp)
L- WW soup and bread (4pp) lf crisps (3pp)
D-Ham sambo and porridge (6pp)
S- Kit kat (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

23/29pp

18/49 slushie

So far having ok day- havent had dinner yet not sure what I want now!!!

***Had a sambo and porridge how very random but it was lovely :)

Last edited:
Well said Molly xx

Just had 2 ryvita with banana for supper so 25/29pp used today.

Thanks so much for all your advice girls, so glad I have this place to keep me on track xx

Wednesday

B- Main Bar (6pp) (was up at 5am)
S-WW toast with banana (2pp) (before work at 11am)
L-Tuna salad (2pp) M+S choc raisins (12pp)*****Had no idea how many point were in these-only pointed them when I got home :(
D-Chicken breast (4pp) veg (0pp)

Bottle of wine (18pp)

Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

34/49 slushie

Last edited:
Wednesday

B- Main Bar (6pp) (was up at 5am)
S-WW toast with banana (2pp) (before work at 11am)
L-Tuna salad (2pp) M+S choc raisins (12pp)*****Had no idea how many point were in these-only pointed them when I got home :(
D-Chicken breast (4pp) ]

Milk (1pp)

Bottle of wine 18pp
lf crisps 3pp
bar 5pp

27/29pp

44/49 slushie

Can't believe how many pp in the choc raisins!!:eek:

Last edited:
flippin eck! That is alot for chocolate raisens!

Tanya I couldn't believe it!!!! I love them used to eat them everyday no wonder I got so big :) Havent had them in months so thought I'd treat myself today as we are completely covered in snow and I was freezing and fancied them with a cup of tea! Anyway couldnt point them until I got home but I couldnt believe it!!!! So I'm nearly snowed in here so have got myself a bottle of wine, still have plenty of slushie points so should be ok!!

Note to oneself to stay away from chocolate raisens!!!

Thursday

B-Main Bar (6pp)
S-WW toast and banana (2pp)
L-Prawn salad(3pp) kit kat (3pp)lf crisps (3pp)
S-Fruit (0pp)
D- Chicken Breast and sprouts(4pp) Mayo (1pp)

Milk (1pp)

***6 choc squares (4pp)

***2 glasses of red (8pp)

29/29pp

50/49 slushie fund

Whoopsie :(

Last edited:
Those raisins were really high.

I dont think your prawns will be that high, I had a pack from Tesco last week, they done me for 1 salad for dinner and enough left for a sandwich for work the next day. The whole pack were only 2pp.

The prawn pack pointed as 6pp but that includes the 1000 island sauce it came with that I didnt eat so just gonna point them at 3!!

Have had the worst day ever so may use up the last of my slushie and daily points with wine I'm just afraid it will affect WI tomorrow :(

Oh Dear! Sorry you've had a bad day :eek: ... hope tomorrow's better xx

Thanks Jan, its the snow here bloody disrupting everything!! Havin a glass of wine screw it!

Sorry you had a bad day, hope your weigh in goes well x

Thursday

B-Main Bar (6pp)
S-WW toast and banana (2pp)
L-Prawn salad(3pp) kit kat (3pp)lf crisps (3pp)
S-Fruit (0pp)
D- Chicken Breast and sprouts(4pp) Mayo (1pp)

Milk (1pp)

***6 choc squares (4pp)

***2 glasses of red (8pp)

29/29pp

50/49 slushie fund

Whoopsie :(

Not the best night before WI ah well :sigh:

Hope it goes better than you're expecting :) xx

Hoping for a STS :) xx Will keep you all posted xx

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Back