Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Well done on the STS :clap::clap::clap:

The only scales I have seen since we have been here were being wheeled along the sea-front - they were "a bit" like those you stand on that also gives your height etc but these were covered in rust. The guy stops and you pay him then you can get on them but I didn't want to be weighed infront of all the people down there especially when I would want to wear as few clothes as possible.:D

Just watched news on Oz TV and when asked what he was going to do Webber answered - switch off my phone and go surfing. The commentators are really giving Vettel some stick.

Hope you find yourself with a new coat :)

Thanks Systema! Lol I know what you mean, especially when I went to class to be weighed, it was a case of stripping down to whatever was just about decent to do in public, blowing my nose, emptying pockets etc. etc.....

Today's Food

Breakfast- rice pudding and raspberries made with part hea of almond milk- love this stuff, it is delicious in coffee as well!

Lunch- jacket potato with bean chilli, mini babybel light, salad, dressing 2 syns and quorn fillet. Oat biscuit 3.5 syns.

Dinner- porcini mushroom pasta (4syns) with a sauce of light cream cheese/quark (heb), mushrooms, onions, garlic and some veg.

Probably toast and jam (3 syns) for supper.
hea- almond milk, cheese
heb- more cheese! wm bread
syns- 12.5 planned

Well i blew it on monday night adding jam sponge and garlic bread to my dinner around 40 syns in total. tried to cut bk yesterday but just about stayed in my syns limit. i'll update later phone is playing up i had it all typed up and then it didnt save argh!

Tuesday

Breakfast rice pud and raspberries

Banana

Lunch sushi 1 syn wm bread x1 dairylea x1 shape yogurt

Alpen light. Raspberries and total.

Dinner quorn steak, sw chips mushy peas quark and mushroom sauce.

Tart au citron. Left the crust so prob just kept within my syns as it was 15.5 for the whole slice.

Wednesday

Breakfast 2 mini wm subs with 2x dairylea

yogurt and berries

Lunch ff supernoodles and beans

Yogurt and berries

Banana and alpen light bar

Dinner will be late 2nite and prob something easy and quick. Pasta n sauce or such like. Not the most inspiring days food bit shopping 2nite and hope to pick up some nice bits and bobs

Dinner last night was pasta n sauce and quorn peppered steak. Mini wm sub and lmc italian sauage.

Had a special k blueberry biscuit, yummy for 5 syns.

Hea- milk, cheeee triangles
Heb 3x mini wm subs, alpen light bar.
Syns 5.5.... A bit more respectable!

We are away early tomorrow to meet our Son in Saigon and hopefully he is bringing me some Porridge and Ryvita. Skyped him just before he left and as they are in his hand luggage he hopes they will still be whole when he gets here. Said I don't really care if they in crumbs as long as they are Ryvitas - I can always add them to the porridge if they are that bad - this is what I do at home, empty the Ryvita crumbs into the porridge box. :)

Have a nice Holiday Week-end.

Hope you have a lovely time systema! Inovative use of ryvitta crumbs, mine usually wind up on the floor.

Had a hot juice in afternnon and pineapple.

Skinny coffee hea plus 2 syns for syrup drizzle.

Vodka tonic 2.5 syns and ryvitta minis.

Bowl of stew bit of hp 1 syn

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns5.5

Weighed in at 125.6lbs this morning!!! So last time round I was 128lb so that is nearly 2.5lbs off! I got my half stone which I wanted by easter and....... I am into size 10 jeans! :D

Happy Easter everyone! I wll be doing my best to eat my own body weight in chocolate today.

Well I'm back. Had a pretty stresful week or two for various reasons. To say that I wasn't on plan is a great understatement. I wasn't even on the same planet. Anyway, I had my WI on Sunday as normal and put on 0.8bs... not bad considering. When you eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner it is never a good thing (except at the time ;)).

Back on track this week, as best I can.

Monday- went well, 2 hea/b and 12 syns.
Tuesday- not great, probably 17ish syns and all my hex.

Yeterday's menu

2 slices toast- dairylea and marmite

2 oranges, special k biscuit moment 5 syns

Lunch- jacket potato, baked beans, babybel, shape choc sprinkle yog 0.5 syns

Special k chewy bar heb and hot choc 2 syns
banana

dinner- smash (!), sweetcorn, quorn peppered steak- so lazy!
Black forest pud- quark, yog and options 'mousse' with cherries 2 syns.

hea- 2 (milk, cheese)
heb- 2 (bread and cereal bar)
syns- 9.5

Last edited:
Thursday

Breakfast- 2 ryvitta fruit crunch (heb), quark and berries

ff rhubarb yogurt

Lunch- batchelors curry rice, quorn fillets, sweetcorn

2 oranges, special k biscuit moment (5 syns)

Dinner- pasta, mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, quark, cheese (hea)

2 slices wm bread (heb), quark, jam ( 3 syns)

hea- almond milk, cheese
heb- wm bread, ryvitta crunch
syns- 8 syns
Mikado sticks x8- 4 syns

12 syns for the day

Pot of veg soup made for tomorrow's lunch. Picked up a few bits and pieces in home bargains tonight, Mikado, all-bran choc, flavoured rice crackers and a few other bits I need to check the syn value of. I also found 'back by popular demand' low fat quorn sausages. I am really, really hoping that means it is the old recipe and they will be free!

Last edited:
Friday-

Breakfast- porridge (heb), rhubarb ff yogurt, berries

oranges, slice of wm bread (part heb) and dairylea triangle (part hea)

Lunch- cauliflower and broccoli soup (free), crackers (2 syns), dairylea anad marmite, more rhubarb yogurt

4x mikado sticks (2syns), orange

Dinner- sw chips, smash pizza (heb cheese, peppers, red onion, pepperdew peppers, mushroom, courgette, quorn sausage, passata, chilli garlic)- this was so nice! I think my taste buds must be changing as I spent the whole time eating it going yum, this is so nice whilst my OH grumbled about his lovely lookng m&s pizza having no taste!

M&s count on us chocolate sundae- 8.5 syns

Resisted the white wine and had a cuppa instead! Although I still feel hungover this morning, what's with that?!

hea- x2
heb- x2
syns-12.5 syns

Saturday-

Breakfast 2x mini wm rolls, 2xquorn sausages (free ones), bit of brown sauce ( 1 syn)

Mango and greek yogurt

Lunch- will prob be broc and cauliflower soup (if it's still good), and my mini smash pizza from last night, passata sauce, veg and mini babybel.

6 mikado ( 3 syns)

Dinner- Veg and lentil curry with peppers, courgettes, aubergine and tomato based sauce, boiled rice.

Struggling on how to use my syns for the rest of the day. I want somethng nice, so think I'll use my other heb on a chewy delight bar, maybe a culy wurly (6) and then maybe a mini pack of twiglets (5), that would bring me to 15 for the day.

Choc or alcohol?= Dilemma!!!!!

hea- almond milk for tea and mini babybel
heb- wm rolls and special k chewy bar (planned).
Syns- 4 so far

Last edited:
Weighed in today, 0.5 lb off, so still 0.5lb up from last week. Not too bad I guess, I was on plan most of the week but didn't feel like I would have a loss at all.

Today has been off plan; baking so ate alot of brownies and bread.... Will be spending the rest of the week catching up!

Monday

Breakfast porridge yogurt and berries

Orange banana alpen light bar

Lunch- salad and dressing. Homemade veggie burgers and 2 mini wm rolls.

Mikado and an apple.

Slice of bday cake.

Dinner- potatoes beans and sausages.

Bad start to the week lol.

Hea- milk and cheese
Heb- porridge and wm rls
Syns- 15 approx so far...

Yesterday was a bit of a bust as i had more cake after i posted. So probably 30ish syns for the day. Anyway doing my best to be 100% today.

Tuesday

Breakfast rice pudding- found the alpro alomond unsweetened milk 950mls for hea. So i used half in the rice pud and some sweetner cinnamon and nutmeg. Had this with frozen berries.

Mid morn wil prob be fruit and a slice of wm with cheese. Alpen light bar. Apple. Banana. Heb

Lunch is a pre packed salad cous cous and bns. Will check syns later but dressing is in a separate pot so can skip it. Salad was 3.5 syns and had a shape yogurt as well.

Had about 6 mikado 3 syns and a chewy delight bar heb. Really struggling today again.

Dinner will prob be fresh filled pasta 3.5 syns and a tomato sauce. Maybe roast veg. I've got 6 sybs left so i might have a curly wurly later.

Last edited:
Ended the day with the filled pasta and free spicy tomato sauce. Had total yog and berries after and resisted the cake my mum sent over!

Totals for the day
hea x2 almond milk and cheese triangles
Hebx2 wm bread alpen light and chewy delight bar
Syns 11

Back