Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Wednesday

Breakfast rice pudding and berries

Lunch- sushi and red salad- tomato red onion red ppper pepperdew peppers

Dinner- havent a clue!

I have lots of fruit today and free yogurts as well as my hexs so hopefully i'll be good today!

As well as the above, I had:

Mid morning- slice of wm bread (part heb) and dairylea, pear

Shape rhubarb crumble (1/2 syn), alpen light (part heb), pineapple, apple

Dinner was quorn sausages and mash(3syns), morning coffee biscuit (half syn)

Super- 2 slices wm bread , 2 dairylea (rest hea, 2nd heb) and marmite, small choc 'nest' 5syns

hea- x2 milk, dairylea
heb- x2 wm bread, alpen light
syns- 7

Ooh I just updated my profile stats for the first time in nearly year and I am quite impressed lol.

I am actually under the goal weight I set for myself last year and my BMI is well into the healthy range. Ive also lost around 48lbs from when I originally started SW in Oct 2010.

So even though I've had a few bad days/weeks recently it just goes to show that sticking to it in the long run does work. A bad day isn't a disaster and an excuse to let it all slip.

I just have to remember that now! :)

Thursday

Breakfast- 2 ryvitta fruit crunch, quark, sweetner, mixed berries. I love this breakfast, feels so indulgent.

Lunch-batchelors curry rice, quorn, shape yogurt, fruit.

Don't know what dinner will be tonight, I will be out so it will probably be something quicck when I get home; baked poatato or pasta etc.

I am getting really bad at updating this diary! I weighed in sunday as normal. Sts which was a bit of a let off i think so we will see how this week goes!

Monday 22nd

Breakfast porridge and yogurt. 5syns

Lunch- lentil and veg cottage pie 1 syn scan bran and cheese triangle as rest of heb

Alpen light 3 syns banana kiwi apple

Coffe out bought a cookie but didnt eat it and gave it to the kids! Aw willpower there you are!

Dinner beans quorn sausages beans and mash part hea of cheese.

Toast and jam 3.5 syns

Total for the day

Hea x2
Hebx2
Syns 8

STS - Fine.

I love lentil and veg cottage pie - one of my favourites.
In the local supermarket here they give you a couple of sweets if they don't have small change and without thinking I opened them both and ate them then called at the hairdressers and he has bowls of sweets on the counter and under the mirrors and again without thinking ate one at the desk then sat chatting to him eating out of the bowl.
Don't know why I did it - should have done the same as you and give them to my OH to eat.
They are only small things not quite Quality Street but still count - will have to do more squats tonight.:eek:

Urgh squats! If i had to do a few of those everytime i ate something bad it would fairly cure my cravings!

I should pay someone to follow me round and as soon as i pop a choc in my mouth shout 'drop down and give me 20'!

So i will try and be a bit better at updating this week. Will try and log in on the train rather than bury my head in a book.

Today

Breakfast- 2x free quorn sausages and beans (i will have to stock up on these again soon!)

Mid morn- scan bran ane cheese triangle 1 syn, mango shape yog, apple

Lunch- sandwich 2 slices wm bread (heb) 2 quorn fillets, el mayo 1 syn, sweet chilli 1 syn, sweetcorn. Shape crumble yogurt. 5syn

Mid afternoon- alpen light 3 syns banana mini chupa chub. 5 syns i guess

So far-
Hea- 1 and a bit
Heb 1 might use alpen light as half heb rather than syns depending on how i feel later
Syns- 6 so far

Wednesday

Breakfast- total 0% and berries. Slice of wm bread part heb

2 scan bran and dairylea with tomato (part heb)

Lunch- leftover pasta from last night.

Afternoon- 4 mikado, alpen light (part heb), apple, banana

Dinner at mums- curry 6 syns for sauce and rice.

Cherry strudel and cream. Finshed that and looked down and there was lemon merengue on my plate..so of course I ate it!

:break_diet:

Rice krispie bun.... byebye willpower. Stop by again soon won't you?

Thursday

Very consious that the medication I'm on at the minute will porbably result in weight gain which I really want to avoid. My consultant changed it last week as it wasn't working very well and has effectively increased it. Hoping I won't pie the weight on but not optimistic. I certainly will if I keep eating three desserts.

Breakfast- rice pudding and raspberries made with unsweetened almond milk (hea). Rest of milk in tea/coffee.

Lunch- Pasta with broccoli, garlic, chilli and quark. Biscuit 4 syns.

2 wg ryvitta and cheese triangle 2 syns

Coffee and half a biscotti 7 syns
Dinner was 2 sml wm rolls with quorn ham and cheese triangle with lots of beetroot. Too tired to make anything else. Kellogs chewy bar.

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 13

Last edited:
Friday... Yippee!

Breakfast prob a couple of ryvitta crackers and cheese with tomato. Grapefruit- i try this every now and then but never sure if i like it or not!

Mid morn will have my porridge and raspberries then.

Lunch is not v exciting- a tin of sainsburys ravioli

I've got fruit and cereal bars to help me through the day. It'll be a hungry one as i've been up most of the night with a little one being sick then refusing to go back to sleep and full of beans. Always extra hungry when i am tired!

Wondered why you were up so early - kids eh :)

We are eating things up out of the freezer - don't think I want to see another bean for a while. Bought lots for when our son came here and he said he was fed up with them as he had been staying with his Gran and think she bought all the Heinz beans they had in Morrisons.

Got them for lunch and dinner today and they are left overs from yesterday in a different sauce.:sigh:

Oh dear i really need to update this more! I had a bit of a big at the weekend so wasnt on plan. Could only contemplate sweet things lol so i ate a load of rubbish. Had a half pound loss on sunday.

Tueaday

Porridge and yogurt, dont have any berries doh.

Ruvitta and dairyea and fruit.

Lunch is vege ravioli

Bot low on fruit and veg in my meals. Will have to get more organised.

Grrrr this girl means business!

I probably should be slinking back after a 4 lb gain in the last two weeks but i am just going to have to suck it up and get back on it. Could be my meds, could be an alarming lack of willpower either way i dont like it. Heavier now than i was after christmas...

Target is 125lbs by 21st june then i will see about trying to hit 120 by my holiday in august. Its not a bikini holiday but it gives me a time to aim
Current weight is 129.6lbs.

Todays plan

Breakfast -porridge yogurt and berries (heb)

Lunch- cous cous peppers cherry toms and quorn ginger lime fillet 1 syn

Dinner- not sure husband will be making it so will drop hints and prod him into something healthy. Had to pretend i didnt see the wedge of homemade choc cake he put on top of my salad to take into work...

Have fruit and yogurts and some cereal bars for throughout the day. Will try and fit 20mins on the x trainer 2 nite or similar as i need to get Moving.

Well ive pretty much stuck to the plan above. Had 2 ryvitta crackers part heb and 1 syn ( based o the 28g porridge heb if thats even right any more) with dairea triangle.

Banana orange and apple as well.

Resisted the cake in work....

Stew for dinner and maybe do my lunch tomorrow if enough left. I still have some cous couseft over so might have that with beetroot 2nite.

I have a heb and best part of hea left for 2 nite so might have cheese on toast. I could syn the dairylea triangle.

So hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 3.5 so far.

Had 6 mikado 3 syns and a bit of brown sauce on my toast 1 syn 1 poppet .5 syns gravy granules 1 syn

9 syns for the day. Have a feeling it was near 11 but cant remember why!

Last edited:
Tuesday's diary

Breakfast was a banana 2 ryvitta marmite and cheese triangle 4.5 syns

Lunch was jacket potato half hea of cheese baked beans. Apple.

Mid afternoon alpen light bar 3 syns and free m&s raspberry panna cotta yogurt mixed up. Yum.

Hubby made me a cheese and tomato sandwich when i got in and had a free yogurt with it (heb and rest of hea rf cheese)

Dinner- wm roll (heb), 2 asda mf burgers 1 syn, cheese slice 2 syns, onions, spicy sw chips, bit of red sauce 1 syn.

hea- 2
heb- 2
syns- 11.5

Watching eurovision, love it lol. Just watched serbia described as destiny's child dressed by hello kitty. Random.

Last edited:
Wednesdays menu

Breakfast- 2x wm bread (heb) 1 dairylea triangle and marmite, cherry toms

Lunch- half tin of ravioli and a shape 0% yogurt

Mid-afternoon- banana, bite of alpen light (rest stolen by a ravenous toddler demanding 'some')

Dinner- at mums, always delicious, always a sw disaster.... stew (not too bad, maybe 2 syns for gravy).... jam pudding and custard. I know I should take a stand and say no but part of me cant be bothered with the resultant conversation and part of me thinks why the hell not? It was lovely by the way.

Anyway, about 25 syns for that lot I would say. No wonder my jeans are feeling tight. Squeezed in 15mins on x trainer, not a lot but at least it's something.

hea- milk and 1 dairylea triangle
heb- wm bread and bite of alpen light
syns- 25

Back