Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

I'm soooooo rough I am NEVER drinking again! 4am I came to bed after half a bottle of brandy and 3 glasses of wine!!...what's all that about? lol.

Breakfast/lunch was marmite on toast with laughing cow cheese, a fruit platter with Greek yogurt and hazelnut coffee.

Dinner is going to be quorn shepherds pie made by my eldest.

I've got zero syns left so its going to be a long long week but that's what happens when you eat steak and prawns on a green day and be a p!sshead lol :D

Roll on bed time.

xxx

:)

I'm soooooo rough I am NEVER drinking again! 4am I came to bed after half a bottle of brandy and 3 glasses of wine!!...what's all that about? lol.

Breakfast/lunch was marmite on toast with laughing cow cheese, a fruit platter with Greek yogurt and hazelnut coffee.

Dinner is going to be quorn shepherds pie made by my eldest.

I've got zero syns left so its going to be a long long week but that's what happens when you eat steak and prawns on a green day and be a p!sshead lol :D

Roll on bed time.

xxx

You lush haha!!! Go girl! its lucky we're online as i think we'd be such a bad influence on each other. Had wine Friday and one glass bubbly last night and can feel my interest in it increasing so time to consider another dry month!! Only had 8 glasses ll year but until I've lst my weight really want to keep syns for grub! Oink! cest la vie though, bet you had a laugh & thats what matters my lovely. glad they're doing you sw friendly food that's great. As long as they get why you're doing it then they will help. That's real love!! You'll be fine by Friday - just stick to the basics, keep portions small, drink loads (water!!) & I bet you will still lose. Probably more than me as my loss so far this week is a Mind blowing half pound!! Yawn! Have a lovely day being pampered. I'm off to paint a chair. I'm so glam

You lush haha!!! Go girl! its lucky we're online as i think we'd be such a bad influence on each other. Had wine Friday and one glass bubbly last night and can feel my interest in it increasing so time to consider another dry month!! Only had 8 glasses ll year but until I've lst my weight really want to keep syns for grub! Oink! cest la vie though, bet you had a laugh & thats what matters my lovely. glad they're doing you sw friendly food that's great. As long as they get why you're doing it then they will help. That's real love!! You'll be fine by Friday - just stick to the basics, keep portions small, drink loads (water!!) & I bet you will still lose. Probably more than me as my loss so far this week is a Mind blowing half pound!! Yawn! Have a lovely day being pampered. I'm off to paint a chair. I'm so glam

We would be ridiculously naughty I think : D

I'm heading in the same direction of having some dry time too...I'm rougher than a trannies shaving rash I forgot how bad the hangovers are - am getting too bloody old for this : D

I've got 4 days to sort it so shouldn't be a problem shall do what you suggested, smaller portions, loads of fluid and no snacking just use my healthy extras.

But for today I think sitting upright is going to be an achievement lol xxx

Busy morning took Sally to the podiatrist so she could have her toenail reduced and the nail bed deadened. After Years of in growing toenails and fungal infections of the nail they've decided that the bridge of her toe is to wide for her nail bed, so they've removed it and now she's laying on the couch with foot and toe bandaged.

No breakfast and no dinner either has of yet. Bloated and got heartburn and have had since Saturday. Think my over indulgence of a steak dinner, brandy and wine was too much - I still feel hungover for flips sake lol :D

Oliver did me a quorn cottage pie yesterday and it was delicious but didn't help with the bloat.

Anyway I'm off to make boiled eggs for hop a long and thinking quorn burgers baked potatoes and veg with gravy for tea, not got much scope considering Ive got zilch syns left and have for to get to Friday without going 'overdrawn' lol

Whatever you're doing this cold Monday, make sure you're enjoying it xxx

Busy morning took Sally to the podiatrist so she could have her toenail reduced and the nail bed deadened. After Years of in growing toenails and fungal infections of the nail they've decided that the bridge of her toe is to wide for her nail bed, so they've removed it and now she's laying on the couch with foot and toe bandaged.

No breakfast and no dinner either has of yet. Bloated and got heartburn and have had since Saturday. Think my over indulgence of a steak dinner, brandy and wine was too much - I still feel hungover for flips sake lol :D

Oliver did me a quorn cottage pie yesterday and it was delicious but didn't help with the bloat.

Anyway I'm off to make boiled eggs for hop a long and thinking quorn burgers baked potatoes and veg with gravy for tea, not got much scope considering Ive got zilch syns left and have for to get to Friday without going 'overdrawn' lol

Whatever you're doing this cold Monday, make sure you're enjoying it xxx

C-c-c-cold here! You'd think with my padding I'd be warm but nope!! Want it to stop now. Love the prettiness of it but the wardrobe issues for work are tiresome!

Hope your hangover has passed finally. I'm soooooo hungry today but its ' night before weigh in' so I must eat light in the hope of sneaking an extra lb!

C-c-c-cold here! You'd think with my padding I'd be warm but nope!! Want it to stop now. Love the prettiness of it but the wardrobe issues for work are tiresome!

Hope your hangover has passed finally. I'm soooooo hungry today but its ' night before weigh in' so I must eat light in the hope of sneaking an extra lb!

Where has the time gone?!!! Weigh in came around so quick this time. As per normal Ive got my eyes arms legs toes fingers crossed for you :D

xxxxx

Well my planned chilled day didn't go exactly to plan. Up at 7.30am with a certain hormonal child who should be thankful he ended up going to school in one piece. He's got some serious issues going on and needs that chip knocking off his shoulder! So while I'd not had the best nights sleep due to Sally being in pain with her foot me and her where hoping for a 10am lie in before having to be back at the hospital for 11.30am for a wound check up and a lesson in how to change the dressing, my 15 year old put paid to that, slamming of doors, grumbling etc - you would think a 15 year over hormonal young man who's nearly 6ft tall could easily sort him self out for school and keep his attitude to a minimum - but apparently not!.

So I was in the bath at 830am and basically have not stopped since....hmmm!.

Breakfast was 28g mini weetabix mixed into a fat free syn free asda apple crumble style yogurt and half a fruit platter with a splash of milk.

Lunch was SW wedges, mushy peas and 2 tblspns of vegetable gravy and one slice of seed sensations bread.

Dinner is going to be quorn curry with pilau rice and wedges.

I'm so looking forward to my bed - Sally is back at school tomorrow hopefully she will have a better night and I will sleep better. Nothing much planned for tomorrow apart from basic housework and my GBFF coming round to bring me a DVD he's bought me :)

Hope your Tuesday has been better than mine

xxx

Well my planned chilled day didn't go exactly to plan. Up at 7.30am with a certain hormonal child who should be thankful he ended up going to school in one piece. He's got some serious issues going on and needs that chip knocking off his shoulder! So while I'd not had the best nights sleep due to Sally being in pain with her foot me and her where hoping for a 10am lie in before having to be back at the hospital for 11.30am for a wound check up and a lesson in how to change the dressing, my 15 year old put paid to that, slamming of doors, grumbling etc - you would think a 15 year over hormonal young man who's nearly 6ft tall could easily sort him self out for school and keep his attitude to a minimum - but apparently not!.

So I was in the bath at 830am and basically have not stopped since....hmmm!.

Breakfast was 28g mini weetabix mixed into a fat free syn free asda apple crumble style yogurt and half a fruit platter with a splash of milk.

Lunch was SW wedges, mushy peas and 2 tblspns of vegetable gravy and one slice of seed sensations bread.

Dinner is going to be quorn curry with pilau rice and wedges.

I'm so looking forward to my bed - Sally is back at school tomorrow hopefully she will have a better night and I will sleep better. Nothing much planned for tomorrow apart from basic housework and my GBFF coming round to bring me a DVD he's bought me :)

Hope your Tuesday has been better than mine

xxx

Kids eh?! Saying that though sounds like me in the morning having mumbling out loud imaginary scenario conversations (always always me bing stroppy at some injustice at work!)

Food sounds good. You're in that zone baby!!

Kids eh?! Saying that though sounds like me in the morning having mumbling out loud imaginary scenario conversations (always always me bing stroppy at some injustice at work!)

Food sounds good. You're in that zone baby!!

His Dad gave him a few guiding stern whispers in his ear when he got in from work and now he can't do enough :) and Im currently supping tea watching TV in bed I'm absolutely knackered but I'm not surprised really been having a few 'moments' lately of the anxious type and it wears me down stops me sleeping properly- shall be okay in a few days I usually am :)

His Dad gave him a few guiding stern whispers in his ear when he got in from work and now he can't do enough :) and Im currently supping tea watching TV in bed I'm absolutely knackered but I'm not surprised really been having a few 'moments' lately of the anxious type and it wears me down stops me sleeping properly- shall be okay in a few days I usually am :)

Sometimes it's just part of the cycle. Just cause you haven't had totm doesn't mean it might not be hormonal but my anxiety goes in stages too - fine for months than wobbly but it does always pass & that's what we always need to remember. Mine is so much worse when tired and then I don't sleep - vicious cycle. Get a good few nights in and it will really help. Reeeeeeelax!! I need to restart meditation - you ever tried? Have sweet dreams of how fit and slim you're going to be. Xxxx

Sometimes it's just part of the cycle. Just cause you haven't had totm doesn't mean it might not be hormonal but my anxiety goes in stages too - fine for months than wobbly but it does always pass & that's what we always need to remember. Mine is so much worse when tired and then I don't sleep - vicious cycle. Get a good few nights in and it will really help. Reeeeeeelax!! I need to restart meditation - you ever tried? Have sweet dreams of how fit and slim you're going to be. Xxxx

I've tried doing meditation but I find difficulty with focus and concentration that's why I don't do relaxation CD's etc. I did end up having totm 2 weeks ago and boy did it make up for the times I haven't. I'm not generally hormonal. I usually end up talking to myself in a mantra style and eventually things simmer down again...peaks and troughs...peaks and troughs :D

Not done much today, weariness and headaches and peeing for England have meant just basic housework and washing then a DVD with Jordan this afternoon.

Breakfast banana and apple with coffee and vimto.

Lunch 2 slices of seed sensation bread with laughing cow blue cheese triangle and marmite and a bowl of homemade broccoli and minted pea soup from the freezer.

Dinner my very own Curried Broth Bake a spin on chick pea Dahl loaf - this is a lot more 'meaty' and substantial...it was gorgeous with the salad..

image-3930778592.jpg

Thursday tomorrow I've day closer to weigh in...and if I carry on peeing like this there'll be nothing left of me :)

xxx

Just scoffed an apple and kiwi fruit - I could of had anything I wanted but just couldn't be bothered. Gonna eat light today - in preparation for tomorrow. So...

Breakfast was kiwi fruit and an apple with a hazelnut coffee.

Lunch will be a slice of curried broth bake from last nights dinner and a mixed salad with some balsamic

Dinner quorn sausages, SW chips and beans.

I can't wait for tomorrow this week has been very hard because I've had no syns since Saturday it's not a week I want to repeat and although I've only gone over my weekly syns by about 7 (with sauces, gravy and quorn etc) Ive eaten loads of super free, drank loads of sugar free cordial and water and not eaten in the evening after dinner to try and compensate. I do think the amount of carbs and fruit I've been eating has had a negative effect on my blood glucose because the last few days I've been suffering from headaches thirst and lots of wee-wee's, the same thing that prompted me to the docs last time to discover my blood sugar was very high even after a fasting blood.

Anyway I'm waffling. This week will not be repeated and if I don't manage a dry week then I won't be having more than a small bottle of white over the weekend...,can't stand not having any syns left, no syns = no choices :(

If I don't report in again today - I shall tomorrow at some point around lunchtime with what the scales say...I expect a loss, lets hope I get one :)

Have a fine Thursday

xxx

Just scoffed an apple and kiwi fruit - I could of had anything I wanted but just couldn't be bothered. Gonna eat light today - in preparation for tomorrow. So...

Breakfast was kiwi fruit and an apple with a hazelnut coffee.

Lunch will be a slice of curried broth bake from last nights dinner and a mixed salad with some balsamic

Dinner quorn sausages, SW chips and beans.

I can't wait for tomorrow this week has been very hard because I've had no syns since Saturday it's not a week I want to repeat and although I've only gone over my weekly syns by about 7 (with sauces, gravy and quorn etc) Ive eaten loads of super free, drank loads of sugar free cordial and water and not eaten in the evening after dinner to try and compensate. I do think the amount of carbs and fruit I've been eating has had a negative effect on my blood glucose because the last few days I've been suffering from headaches thirst and lots of wee-wee's, the same thing that prompted me to the docs last time to discover my blood sugar was very high even after a fasting blood.

Anyway I'm waffling. This week will not be repeated and if I don't manage a dry week then I won't be having more than a small bottle of white over the weekend...,can't stand not having any syns left, no syns = no choices :(

If I don't report in again today - I shall tomorrow at some point around lunchtime with what the scales say...I expect a loss, lets hope I get one :)

Have a fine Thursday

xxx

Fingers crosse d for you my sweet. Next week you will be an angel!!

Fingers crosse d for you my sweet. Next week you will be an angel!!

Thanks chuck :) I'm having a real comfort dinner tonight of quorn sausages, fry-light egg, cheesy beans and SW chips with some bread and a cup of tea looking forward to it and then an early night xxx

Hey I thought I would quickly wizz on here this morning before i reply on the other thread with that recipe for you:

fry light some diced onions, red peppers, diced carrots, tomatos, leeks, mushrooms (whatever veg base you fancy really)
Add 1/2 a pack of passata (the little cube shaped carton things)
simmer

Add one beef and one veg stock pot (i believe from a thread on here they are syn free)

Simmer down adding a little water as you go.

Add 3/4 bag of quorn - now I dont use quorn quorn but asda's own, i prefer the texture, but I think the bags are of a similar size so 3/4 of one bag should be about the same as the other.

Make up a packet mix of asda's chilli con carne (8 syns on green or red HOWEVER this makes 8 good sized portions so 1 syn a go isnt too bad and for me its a worthy syn sacrifice as I love the taste and its quick and easy)

Add to the quorn and veg and add 1 tin of kidney beans if you wish.

Whilst that is reducing down boil normal and sweet potatoes until theyre soft enough to mash.

Place the quorn mix in a pyrex dish (or similar) and add the mash to the top.

I now add cheese but only a little as i find grated it goes a long way and i count it as a healthy A (though split between 8 portions i really dont think its enough to count as one but as i dont drink milk i dont mind)

Cook in the oven for 30 mins, serve with salad, brocolli, peas, sweetcorn, whatever you like really.

I hope you enjoy it.

I also have a recipe for mushroom soup if you would like that too!

E x

Well done!!! Im nervous for Sunday morning! I tell myself dont get hung up on how much youve lost just that you have lost and not gained! but it really isnt that easy!!!

I didnt have the time this morning to have a read of your diary but I did at lunch and I have to say I think you are a very determined lady and lovely and friendly to boot (normally determined can equal not so nice).

Thank you so much for my warm welcome to the website it is really appreciated.

I have guests over tonight and theyre bringing pudding so....... OH is making beef con carne (not mince but stewing beef) and rice, as im greening it up today ill do rice and sauce and only a little beef as my HEXB.

Not sure what to do about pudding but seen as I have used NO syns so far today im thinking dont be unsociable and have a small amount. What do you think?

xxx

Well done!!! Im nervous for Sunday morning! I tell myself dont get hung up on how much youve lost just that you have lost and not gained! but it really isnt that easy!!!

I didnt have the time this morning to have a read of your diary but I did at lunch and I have to say I think you are a very determined lady and lovely and friendly to boot (normally determined can equal not so nice).

Thank you so much for my warm welcome to the website it is really appreciated.

I have guests over tonight and theyre bringing pudding so....... OH is making beef con carne (not mince but stewing beef) and rice, as im greening it up today ill do rice and sauce and only a little beef as my HEXB.

Not sure what to do about pudding but seen as I have used NO syns so far today im thinking dont be unsociable and have a small amount. What do you think?

xxx

Try doing this for your pud....

MICRO CHOC PUD

Into a mug place one sachet of Options (2 syns),
sweetener to taste
and one egg
Mix together, place in microwave for 1 minute
and... enjoy!

Now granted I haven't tried this myself so know idea what it tastes like it might need more than one minute but people serve it with banana and Greek yoghurt/toffee muller and say its lovely : ) xxx

Back