DAISEYS DIARY!

Day 29 - 33
Oh dear!! Well I have kinda went off the rails the past few days! I had my cousins visiting and went a bit nuts! Done everything, ate everything and drank everything I wasn't supposed to! I'm not sorry for it either! I'm a very sociable person and I needed that blow out! I don't want to asses the damage though! Instead I'm going to start back on the diet tomorrow 100% again and if next week I have only lost 1lb then I will be happy with that! Here goes! Let's repair this damage daisy! X

Yay!! Daisey. Great attitude. Just get back to it and move on xx

Day 34
Well today was the first day back to tfr! It's not been to bad! I have drank 4 litres of water, 3 peppermint teas and done an hours cardio at the gym! Going to have an early night tonight so ketosis will come quicker! Haha hopefully I will be back in it by about Thursday. X

Day 34
Well today was the first day back to tfr! It's not been to bad! I have drank 4 litres of water, 3 peppermint teas and done an hours cardio at the gym! Going to have an early night tonight so ketosis will come quicker! Haha hopefully I will be back in it by about Thursday. X

yay! daisey! please drag me into ketosis with you lol xx

Day 35

Today was fine although totm greeted me! I knew that was coming! Been a right moody cow! Haha. I've been 100% but feeling a bit hungry! Been to work and the gym and now just getting ready for bed! Put batteries in my scales and they are telling me I've lost 3lbs! I won't know for certain until I measure them next to the chemists scales but I am going to monitor my weight! Gives me practice for when I finish this diet! Haha I also tried in my holiday shorts and they fit again!!! Haha x

Hey daisy. I just wanted to ask u a quick question about TOTM.
Is it a possibility that i could have a gain this week? Ive got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow but im due a period in just a few days, or do u think i could still get a small loss? I really dont want the pharmacist thinking that im cheating or something.

Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 1

Well I'm back again! I was silly and come off the diet in October and didn't do the refeed! Due to getting a boyfriend and being made redundant I have piled all the weight back on. Absolutely nothing fits me anymore and I'm due to go on holiday in 9 weeks. I have some left over shakes so I have started that today. I will go and get weighed tomorrow so I can keep an eye on my weight loss! I also have TOTM today so with a bit of luck I might have a big loss next week!
I've just took a before picture in the bikini I hope to wear on holiday and I'm absolutely mortified! It's mad how quick you can put weight on when returning back to your old eating habits.
I'm going to document my days in this diary again as I found it so helpful last time!
I wish everyone else luck. As although this diet can be difficult, it's amazing the results you can get if you commit yourself! Xx

Day 2
Well today I had the shock of my life! I got weighed and I'm 15 stone 5! This is the heaviest I have ever been! It as left me demotivated and angry! As I am an emotional eater this would usually be the time I would eat to commiserate. I so often read the negative comments about this diet and it's making me feel deflated! Is this just a viscous cycle!
Get fat! -> lipotrim -> get skinny -> come off lipotrim -> get fatter than I was in the first place!

I'm hoping I have a good loss on my first proper weigh in! Because I'm absolutely gutted at the minute. I suppose TOTM and the fact that I was weighed in the afternoon not the morning has had an impact! Also I'm shocked the price has gone up to £45 a week! That's annoying! X

Day 2
Well today I had the shock of my life! I got weighed and I'm 15 stone 5! This is the heaviest I have ever been! It as left me demotivated and angry! As I am an emotional eater this would usually be the time I would eat to commiserate. I so often read the negative comments about this diet and it's making me feel deflated! Is this just a viscous cycle!
Get fat! -> lipotrim -> get skinny -> come off lipotrim -> get fatter than I was in the first place!

I'm hoping I have a good loss on my first proper weigh in! Because I'm absolutely gutted at the minute. I suppose TOTM and the fact that I was weighed in the afternoon not the morning has had an impact! Also I'm shocked the price has gone up to £45 a week! That's annoying! X

Well done for hopping back on the lipo wagon Daisey. I wish u every success. You will have a super loss in week 1 if u stick with it. Expect to be in the 14's lady :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 3
Really? Day 3? Is that all? I can tell I'm still not in ketosis because I'm hungry all the time, I can't wait for it to kick in and not leave me so down. It's not just the diet it's quite a lot of Things. This diet is actually the start of me fixing a few things in my life that aren't where I want them to be right now. Tomorrow is a new day! And hopefully a more positive one. Between TOTM and everything else, I'm turning into a right miserable cow! X

Day 4

Today I've felt a little bit better! Hopefully it's the last day of my TOTM. I went shopping and bought a pair of size 16 Primark jeans and top (which we all know are much smaller sizes). Haha anyway, I'm not as hungry today and I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs since yesterday. So a little boost there. I've been totally 100% and once again craving the most random of things. I'm such a driven person though I refuse to crave! It's my holiday in 8 weeks tomorrow so I have drawn up a table of how much I want to loose an when! Haha x

8 Week Weight Loss Plan

Start - 15.5 stone
Target Weight - 12.7 stone
Target Weekly Weightloss - 4lbs = 8%

Loss Target Percentage

Week 1. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 2. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 3. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 4. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 5. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 6. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 7. Lbs (4lbs 8%)
Week 8. Lbs (4lbs 8%)

1lbs = 2%

hi. you will be fine. you sound like your definitely in the right frame of mind to do this. im back for a while having gained two stones and not happy with myself at all but hey, im here now so lets get this sorted!

h x

Day 5
Today was okay, I went on a walk around the park and stuck to all three shakes. So 100% again. I have been weighing myself first thing every morning and I have lost a pound. I went to a function and didn't drink any alcohol. The drinking thing didn't bother me! But other drunk people really annoyed me! Haha I'm going to try and avoid social events as I only have 8 weeks left! I'm not feeling any thinner although by the scales I've lost a good couple of pounds. I hate how inpatient I am! I think I need to set myself some mini goals! Something each day. And something each week. X

Hi Daisey, :)

Im just back and I'd like us to keep each other motivated, the boards are quite here now! Good luck with your journey xxx

Day 6

Today wasn't too bad, I walked for about 2 hours today which helped me keep my mind off things. My boyfriend ordered a chippy and his down stairs and ate it. I feel sorry for him as he is really being supportive and felt quite guilty. I have been writing myself every morning and the scales are saying I'm 14.7 now. So I have almost lost a stone. That's not good enough as last time I done the diet I was 13 something? So I'm still bigger that what I was before I even started my last lipotrim journey.
My mood has been exceptionally low the past few days. I'm not too sure why! I'm hormonal, come out with spots! And rather fed up with everything. I'm doing well to stay at 100% although I'm thinking of maybe having a small no carb dinner once a week after weigh day. X

Back