Daisy's Diary Take Two

Hi Michelle,
Everyone is different but I think most people dislike the chicken soup. If you are trying it, maybe just get the one in case you can't stand it! Having said that, you might be lucky enough to love it so keep an open mind.
Keep up the good work. You are finished day 4 now so not long to go until your amazing weight loss reveal! The first week is the hardest by a mile. Lots of water and focus on how skinny and gorgeous you will be very soon.
Good luck :)
Doireann.

Hi :)

Hi Daisy :D

I am so excited to read your new diary. I was an avid follower of yours when I did LT, you were so motivated and I loved your bunny dancing!!! I've read through most of your diary, you're doing so well. I think you're brilliant to do LT a second time, well done ;) I remember having a similar experience as you with a flapjack..just truly awful!

It's been a long long time since I've been on here but unfortunately I need to have another big 'chat' to myself and get back on track. I would love to do LT again but I honestly don't know if I could. It had such a positive effect on me the last time but it also took so much for me to do it and by then end I had started dangerously just having 1 shake a day (I didn't even notice for about a week that I'd been cutting down - weird!) During my time on LT though I actually worked through so many emotional issues that I'd been dealing with for years, I really have never looked back in that respect. The weight has creeped back on though...a lot of it :cry: but I'm gonna give WW simply filling a go and see how I do. I used to love Minimims so much but I just can't seem to find the same atmosphere in the WW forum..

I'll keep an eye on you Daisy..really well done for coming back to it..and I really hope you achieve your goals xxx

Hi Daisy,
Haven't seen you post much in the last few days. Hope everything's ok. How did your camping trip go?

Diary Update

Hello Diary, well I had to go to London for a few days for a family funeral, :( very sad but so so nice to see all my extended family. I was travelling back today so couldnt get weighed, but I will be going to pharmacy first thing tomorrow I cant wait to put another entry on my page and I have officially reached my half way there point!!! Woohoo :D It will be the start of week 12 for me tomorrow, and Ive just got into my smallest jeans! It was so nice to be able to chat with all my family and not once feel embarrassed about my weight and wonder what people were saying about me, I got loads of compliments from cousins/ aunties etc. :). Still feeling very positive and hope the lipotrim fairy has a little surprise for me tomorrow :p I better go stalk the forum now and see what everyones been upto !! :D

Hi Daisy :D

I am so excited to read your new diary. I was an avid follower of yours when I did LT, you were so motivated and I loved your bunny dancing!!! I've read through most of your diary, you're doing so well. I think you're brilliant to do LT a second time, well done ;) I remember having a similar experience as you with a flapjack..just truly awful!

It's been a long long time since I've been on here but unfortunately I need to have another big 'chat' to myself and get back on track. I would love to do LT again but I honestly don't know if I could. It had such a positive effect on me the last time but it also took so much for me to do it and by then end I had started dangerously just having 1 shake a day (I didn't even notice for about a week that I'd been cutting down - weird!) During my time on LT though I actually worked through so many emotional issues that I'd been dealing with for years, I really have never looked back in that respect. The weight has creeped back on though...a lot of it :cry: but I'm gonna give WW simply filling a go and see how I do. I used to love Minimims so much but I just can't seem to find the same atmosphere in the WW forum..

I'll keep an eye on you Daisy..really well done for coming back to it..and I really hope you achieve your goals xxx

Ello ella!! I remember you huni, Thankyou so much for your post, I can honestly say I was dreading the second attempt at L.T and did try to re-start a couple of times but this time I was so positive I was going to do it and it has been easier than the first time because I knew what to expect. My friend is doing a combination of a month of L.T the low fat/ calorie counting then L.T for another month so maybe that could be an option for you? It could be possible that if you tell your self its just for a month you may find it easier to stick to then maybe you may want to change direction after a boost or carry on with L.T? Just a thought but so nice to here from you ! Good luck with whatever you decide and keep them bunnies dancing lol xxx

Hi Daisy,
Haven't seen you post much in the last few days. Hope everything's ok. How did your camping trip go?

Hi Doireann, Thankyou for missing me lol :) I have updated my diary so you can see I havent gone AWOL lol Im getting weighed tomorrow. My camping trip story deserves a whole post to its-self !!!! So watch this space for a camping up-date!! lol :)

I might try that Daisy, right now I'm going to try WW simply filling for a few weeks and see how I'm feeling and getting on..I still have to visit the LT forum though, I miss it :) Can't wait to read about your camping trip!!

Carry On Camping.............Part two

Ok, so the tent did only cost six pound from a car boot but it looked the part ! So....we decided to go somewhere close for our maiden trip and decided on Skegness. Had a lovely drive sun was shining found the campsite, parked up next to our 'pitch' ( see how I catch on quickly?) Put the tent up, put the kettle on, jobs a goodin !! We even remembered to take a radio to listen to some tunes........... awww the camping life, it was heaven. Just after tea as the wind started to pick up, the news informed us that there was heavy rain on the way. No sooner said and the heavens opened and it rained solidly for hours and hours and all through the night. I was so cold I actually wore every item of clothing that I packed, and was huddled in my sleeping bag I just couldnt get to sleep, I was worried my nose might drop off.

My eight year old was in his lovely dry bedroom and slept like a baby all night, we started to realise there may be a problem when we had to put up the umbrella inside the tent! firstly we thought water was dripping in from the windows so we taped them up, then we realised rain was dripping in from above us and our sleeping bags were getting wet. So we moved out of the bedroom into the middle room............ talk about out of the frying pan into the fire! The floor was flooding and the water was pouring in from the roof! So we moved back into the slightly less wet bedroom, this wondering around the soggy tent continued for most of the night as did the towels to mop up, the arguing who was wettest/coldest/tired/and fed up. I got up eventually to go for a wee, my emergency jumper was wet, my new walking boots were so wet they could have had a hook attached and a fish sat in them. I ended up putting on my son;s size 3 union jack flipflops and storming off ( well wading off more like ) I got back and if you think the tent went up fast you should see me in reverse against the elements! tens mins tops my son was in the car with the entire contents of the tent and the tent its- self. We drove off looking for a cafe at 5am to get a hot drink and a warm. :wave_cry:

Last edited:
Hi daisy,
You poor love. I'm so sorry to hear you've had a bereavement in your family. I sensed something might be wrong as you're usually here very regularly.
It doesn't really seem right to.comment on your camping trip in the same post!
I hope your weigh in goes well and you get a good number.
Take care,
Doireann.

Daisy you should be a story teller...that camping post is hilarious, I can nearly feel the cold! Maybe that tent is only made for camping in somewhere like Lanzarote where the weather is always warm and sunny!

Hi daisy,
You poor love. I'm so sorry to hear you've had a bereavement in your family. I sensed something might be wrong as you're usually here very regularly.
It doesn't really seem right to.comment on your camping trip in the same post!
I hope your weigh in goes well and you get a good number.
Take care,
Doireann.

Thankyou Doireann, It was a very sad, yet very comforting to get together with all my family. xx

I hope it's not too soon to say but your story has made in howl with laughter....Carry on Camping springs to mind....

Hi Pinkka, to tell the truth I was so wet taking the tent down and doing a runner, that I couldnt stop laughing! When I got to a cafe, eventually! I was soaking still in size three flipflops on my size 7 feet! :D My son was bemused tucking into his fry up he didnt know what all the fuss was about he had slept through the whole thing lol

Week 11

Another 4lbs gone Im so pleased. I have now lost more than I need to lose. I am now at the same stage I was when I finished L.T last time. So this is all new for me I have never been any lower in weight than this for 20 odd years. This week seems to be full of milestones for me :

Ive dropped down below the next stone range :)

Ive reached the half way mark (week wise) :D

Im in my smallest size clothes ( shopping time)! :p

Im back down to my last final L.T weight(2010) ;)

Well done Daisy! Im so pleased for you. You must be feeling fantastic! Im confused though, if you are past your target and as thin as you want to be, why are you only halfway there in weeks?

Well done Daisy! Im so pleased for you. You must be feeling fantastic! Im confused though, if you are past your target and as thin as you want to be, why are you only halfway there in weeks?

Hi Doireann, thankyou x I made a promise to myself to do 23 weeks on L.T no matter what I lost in weight, I wanted to complete the 23 weeks so Im classing week 11 as half way there timewise if you know what I mean? Its all mind games at the end of the day. lol :D

Well done Daisy! You'll be a stick insect by the time you finish :p

Back