Daisy's Diary Take Two

Lipotrim Trilogy ! ........................................

Ok so..... Ive decided I will get weighed on Thursday as normal, and record my refeed weight, then I will start back on Lipotrim 100% to shift my last 39 lbs. :D So roll on Week 15 weigh in!

Hi Daisy, you may still lose this week, I did. I will pray to the good old Lipotrim fairy for you. Good luck for Thursday :D

Hope weigh in went well yesterday Daisy, and you're back on the Lipotrim wagon today (or did you start yesterday?) :) Good luck for the next phase of your weight loss journey.

Back on the wagon here too. Day 4, in ketosis, 100% and going for it for at least the next 6 weeks. More if I can, but will prob need another break at that point ;) xx

You can do it no problem :) xx

Hi Daisy, well done this week, how does it feel to be back to 100% TFR. It took me 5 days to get back into ketosis after my holiday, but it wasn't too bad :D. Another 4lb will be 5 stone :eek: OMG that's great.

Hi Daisy, well done this week, how does it feel to be back to 100% TFR. It took me 5 days to get back into ketosis after my holiday, but it wasn't too bad :D. Another 4lb will be 5 stone :eek: OMG that's great.

Hi Kay, it was really easy to start back it feels 'normal' lol, i kept expecting to feel poorly but Ive been fine. Im just focusing on week to week at the moment because I find it harder when I get close to goal as I dont feel as desperate to lose weight quickly, but i know this is the only diet that has ever worked for me so I want to get the last 37lbs off with L.T. Then straight after re-feed im going follow a low fat healthly diet. I have done lots of research and have decided there are lots of different principles to a few different diet plans that make real sense to me so I going to try to devise my own plan that I know I can stick to long term. You are doing so well I really admire your strength huni! :D

Hi Kay, it was really easy to start back it feels 'normal' lol, i kept expecting to feel poorly but Ive been fine. Im just focusing on week to week at the moment because I find it harder when I get close to goal as I dont feel as desperate to lose weight quickly, but i know this is the only diet that has ever worked for me so I want to get the last 37lbs off with L.T. Then straight after re-feed im going follow a low fat healthly diet. I have done lots of research and have decided there are lots of different principles to a few different diet plans that make real sense to me so I going to try to devise my own plan that I know I can stick to long term. You are doing so well I really admire your strength huni! :D

I can't decide what to do "after". I keep changing my plan :rolleyes: One minute I'm joining a slimming club and the next minute I change my mind. I don't want to rely on going to a club, I really want to manage my weight myself with healthy choices. I have 3 weeks max left on TFR, that will still give me a few pounds still to lose, so I think I will do day 4-7 of refeed for a few weeks to shift it...That's the plan today anyway lol, who knows what tomorrow will bring ;)
You to have been so strong :D it must be our time to do it for the LAST time...

Diet Dilemas

Hi Kay, I know what you mean about changing your mind? Last time I did L/T I got obsessed with the Atkins diet, so I researched it and ordered 12 second hand books from amazon ranging from shopping guides, to pocket sized handbooks to the full ultimate Atkins books. I thought it sounded like the diet for me, I read them all whilst I was on L/T. I didnt do re-feed properly because I wanted to stay in ketosis. I liked eating the atkins way but then after a while I kept cheating and it would always be carbs! So not only was I eating more fat that I would normally on a healthy diet I was having carbs as well :eek: Alcohol is also ok on atkins, so basically for me it totally didnt work. Im sure Atkins followed properly works well, but I couldnt stick to the guidelines so it wasnt for me. Then ive written in this diary early on that i may have two shakes a day and one healthy meal, but thats not realistic because at some stage I need to be able to manage my food intake to maintain my weight using food. I actually sat the other day and wrote out what I would love to eat over the course of 7 days. Then I modified it to see if I could do what i wanted but as healthy as possible and for me personally it looked like the perfect diet that I would like to stick to without feeling like Im missing out. Of course it may or not work all we can do is keep trying to find the perfect plan.

It would be nice to keep the weight off this time. I think I will keep coming on here to remind me of the hard work that I have put in ;) Hopefully we can both manage our food intake/choices this time around :D

It would be nice to keep the weight off this time. I think I will keep coming on here to remind me of the hard work that I have put in ;) Hopefully we can both manage our food intake/choices this time around :D

I really hope so, I know the biggest thing for me to do is to weigh myself regularly, then I cant avoid any gain and pretend it isnt happening! :D

Last edited:
I really hope so, I know the biggest thing for me to do is to weigh myself regularly, then I cant avoid any gain and pretend it isnt happening! :D

Me too Daisy. The scales must be used once a week at least for me otherwise I will pretend it is not happening too :D

Mind made up!

Ok so, I keep changing my mind and ive finally decided to do low G.L and see if I can lose the last 37 pounds that way. It so silly but what i miss the most is a splash of skimmed milk in my tea, and I dont want to start adding things here and there and going back and fourth so I will keep my weigh in day as thursdays and I have change font colour to reflect my new plan :D

Good luck for tomorrow

Week 15 weigh in............

Weigh in 15, and Ive lost 2lbs, I am sooo pleased! I cant believe I eaten food and still lost!. :p

I was worried that I would put water weight on and that would really get me down, but I got some digital home scales two weeks ago and my daughter and I have been getting weighed at different places to try to judge the accurracy of them, They have been consistant with my pharmacy and boots. I wouldnt normally get weighed everyday but just to keep an eye after coming off my shakes Ive been on every day. So this morning Im 2lbs down! :D I will still get on the scales each morning for another week to keep a careful eye but only record my weight on Thursdays. I have started a food diary on the low gi/gl forum, I dont want to record food in this diary on the lipotrim section. :rolleyes:. I have Nigel Denbys Low GL book, Im no expert but Im trying to follow the general rules and watch my portion sizes. IF it all goes 'pear':p shaped I will jump straight back on L.T lol :D

Back