Daisy's Diary Take Two

Well done Daisy on getting through your first week.
Its great that you can see the long term goal and are not just living day to day.

Keep strong!

Dusty

Hi Daisy :) Sorry, I'm a bit hit and miss being online these days! Life is just so busy (which is good I guess - keeps me out of mischief ;) ). Su was about for a little while, but not sure what's happening with her now. She's done really well, and is at a fairly good weight though anyhow :)

Well done on your first week's loss hun :) Brilliant start. You are really focussed and are going to great - I know it :) Bless your mum. People who have never done this sort of diet, just don't 'get it' really do they :) Her advice comes from a good place though :)

I've stopped Lipotrim now, but am still very much focussed on weight loss and fitness. I've fallen into a healthy eating/calorie counting routine. Am not eating junk food and am writing down every single thing I eat, so am keeping an eye on things :) Have bought myself a bike for my 40th birthday (in a few weeks), and so been cycling a lot, taking the children to school on their scooters (me on bike or walking) - the lovely weather past couple of weeks has helped - and am also still doing my 2 body pump classes and 3 cardio sessions at gym. Every day this past 2 weeks (bar Sundays, which is my day off exercise), I've done around 3 hours of exercise :) No idea if the scales will shift this coming Tues, as they've been a bit of a pain the past few weeks. Think my body getting used to food again maybe. Don't know. My clothes are getting loser though, so I guess my hard work will show on the scales in due course :)

Anyhow, keep going hun. I'll keep popping in to catch up with your news :) xx

HI Guys

How lovely , not been on my diary over the weekend and log back in to a few new posts . I will get a cuppa and reply to you all.

Replies

Patchesmum.

5 babies and the wrong side of 40? i hear ya!! ME TOO! lol Im sure you wil do well, its great to have holidays and events to keep you focused. Good luck huni :)

Hi Anglounic,

A fellow Thursday weigher thats great we can encourage eack other. I lost 84lbs in 21 weeks in 2010.
I have two outfits hanging on my wardrobe and have estimated when i will fit into them, every night and morning I look at them and imagine wearing them its a great motivator. Good luck for Thursday Huni :)

Hi Dusty, Thanks for the support, and good luck with your weight loss also. :)

Jayne! me old buddy, You dont look 40! and.... all that exercise? I feel very lazy lol I do walk my son to school though so not a complete couch potatoe and Im trying to get into swimming but Its a bit hit and miss at the moment but I love swimming.

Good luck jayne and thankyou for the support xxx

Weekend

Had a lovely weekend, although it was colder than in recent days, did a bit of shopping, finished decorating my sons bedroom, and pottered about in the garden. Still focused, cant wait for Thursday. Week days tend to go quite fast for me so Im sure it will come around quickly if I keep myself busy. :p

Last edited:
Monday

End of a mad monday, Had a visit from my mum and sister which was great I got my ironing out just before they arrived so I got it all done whilst we chatted without really noticing I was doing it lol ;). My son loves his new seaworld room, I hope he keeps it tidy :p. Really busy tomorrow so I think Thursday will arrive quicker lol. :)

Tuesday

Not a nice morning but never mind, It might brighten up later on. Ive been giving a lot of thought as to how to maintain my loss once achieved, its so easy to slip back into old habbits and before you know it you are back to square one. I am someone who will always have to watch my weight carefully, so my plan so far is to, Protect my loss after L.T by having two cheap super market shakes and one cooked from scratch lovely meal with small desert. Hopefully this will stop me from falling into the snacking trap. I can carry a small carton of milkshake with me so I have no excuse to skip a meal then overeat and I like the idea of staying in control after L.T . If im too flexible with myself I will take advantage and over eat, and lets face it you dont have to overeat by much to start gaining weight it can creep on slowly. :) I will add to my plan and perfect it over the next 21 weeks so that Im not let loose after re-feed. lol

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan to me Daisy :) You know what they say - 'fail to plan, plan to fail'. Think it's very true :) I know the weight off, weight back on game, and I am so over it! I'm hoping that I've once and for all got my head around this and the weight will come off and stay off. I have lots of plans! lol :D

Roll on Thurs (be here before you know it). Good luck hun. Keep going! xx

Good bye Tuesday

Another day over on my epic journey, feeling good, had a very busy day so gonna take it easy tomorrow. Ive noticed how much Im loving my baths!! lol I get a shower in a morning if im washing my hair but every night I run a hot bath and love having a soak it feels like such a treat lol I been cold due to L/T so its great to get a nice warm. Not sure if L/T gives you strange dreams but last night I had the craziest dream!

First of all I gave birth to triplets that looked like three fried eggs??:eek: The doctor told me to go home and not worry as he would try to fix them??:confused: lol So I went home and the next day I kept my appointment in Gorden Ramsey's restaurant, Gorden was blow drying my hair in front of a mirror whislt the rest of the seated people were eating??:eek: My mum came in to say there was a call from the hospital and the eggs didnt make it. ok how mad do I sound? Im looking out side for the men in white coats as I type lol

Hope I dream of something normal tonight hehehhe :D

That is a weird dream lol. Condolences that you're eggs didn't make it, you may have been tempted to eat them if they did. I had a bit of a weird one two last night but tame in comparison to that :)

Dreams

lol I know! Its a crazy one isnt it? Last night I had a strange but not as dramatic one, I was walking up a long street full of terraced houses and everyone had thrown food on the pavement in front of their houses and I was sweeping it all into the gutter! lol Now, Im no dream expert but Im sure that one was something to do with the diet lol !! :D

Last edited:
Snowing!!!

Woke up at 3am for a wee ( Thanks Lipotrim)! it was stormy outside and very cold and I couldnt get back to sleep. About 7am I went to make a cuppa and put heating on and it was snowing ! I know it was forcast but I never really believe half the forcasts lol :rolleyes:. I take it back maybe those poeple who spend years training to be weather forcasters do know what they are on about? lol

I love Wednesdays now because I know Im going to get weighed tomorrow and it will give me a boost for the next week. At the moment my signature page looks so empty but it will soon start filling up and look like Im getting somewhere :p.

The last time I finished Lipotrim I felt like Id won the lottery, and I assume behaved in much the same way as I would do. First I was wary and cautious then I just went a bit wild and ran around like a headless chicken getting carried away:17729:. Im going to try not to do that this time Im going to have plans in place and not take my lost weight for granted as I know it can all be un-done very easily :rolleyes:

Sharing

I love school holidays! Im having to share my laptop with my 8 year old! He thinks wrestle mania and moshi monsters is more important then MiniMins!!! Is he crazy??? Oh well he keeps me busy I suppose oh apparently its his turn again?? lol Is it bed time yet?

Night before weigh in

Twas the night before weigh in ..........lol

Well Im going to sleep early to make tomorrow come faster and Im going to say a little prayer to the lipotrim fairy to bring me a lovely big loss tomorrow to spur me on for week 3! I cant believe I will be starting week 3! feels like I just started days ago. I have been on it 15 days really though because I started on a tuesday. Cant wait to put another entry on my page. ;).

Easter Weekend

Well Im totally motivated for week three, I might not be making many entries on my diary over the next fews days as I have company coming, but Im not disappearing diary be back a.s.a.p. IM not worried about the chocolate season as I was never a big chocolate eater before Ive always been a savoury girl lol :p

Last edited:
8 Year old here who is also a huge Moshi Monster and Werstle Mania fan. I feel your pain! lol.

Hope you have a lovely Easter. Amazing week 2 weight loss :D Well done xx

Easter Weekend

Thanks Jayne :)

Well I had a lovely weekend, went to Whitby on Saturday it was packed but lovely. Sat outside a cafe with a hot coffee looking out at the sea it was so relaxing. My son was given a project to do from school all about the sea, so it was very handy for that too.

We went in a cafe for lunch, and I had a black tea and then a water, we had a good laugh, with me not eating I was looking around more lol I noticed how big the portions are? Its no wonder we get fat lol . Cant wait for Thursday :D

Well done Daisy. Sounds like you've got this plan nailed at the minute.

I'm trying to get back on plan after a week off. Lost four stone, six to go but I'm focusing on the next two to start off with as that will take me to my lightest since I had my youngest son (he's 14 next month so I can't use the baby fat excuse any more)

We can do this!

Back