Daisy's Diary Take Two

Hi Daisy,

Best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow and with the mock interviews :D

Anglounic x

Wacky Wednesday

what a wacky wednesday! lol My daughters came flying in clothes, shoes and handbags flung all over,turned the lounge into a hair and beauty salon. Asked me loads of questions whilst I made tea and sandwiches. As fast as they flew in they were gone ! :wave_cry::wave_cry:lol all dressed up fully geared for their interviews, they looked amazing I was so proud of them. Got a tear in my eye god knows what I will be like when they get married!! lol :p

They came back to pick their stuff up, and told me all about the interviews it sounded like they did a great job so fingers crossed for them both ;). We wont know for a few weeks.

So it is the night before weigh in again........... I hope the lipotrim fairy has a little fairy dust left for me. :p

wet wet wet

What a horrible wet day, me garden looks nice though lol ;) Well my clothes have gotten loose and I think within two weeks they will be way too big to wear, so I will re-organise my wardrobe and start wearing the next size down. Im half way to my first May Challenge (Started by dusty) :). then there is another 4 weeks in May! So I want to repeat the same challenge, that would be 32lbs by the end of may making a total of 54 lbs. :D. It will be so nice to get into some of my lovely summer clothes that did fit last year! lol It will be nice if we actually get a summer and the rain stops :rolleyes:. Im enjoying walking again I missed it over the school holidays. Nice firm buttocks !! :D:D

Freaky Friday

The weather today is proper freaky lol sun then rain then hail stones then gloomy then sun again! :rolleyes: Ive had a cleany day, Ive put radio on full blast and been singing and cleaning, and getting lots of exercise runnng in and out to the washing line !! Think I just about got me bedding dry.:p I got a new mobile fone that I cant use lol I asked my daughter to put me a different ring tone on because I was fed up of the standard one, she was in a hurry and asked if I liked Jessie J and i said oh yes she good. So she put me a ring tone on and just as she left she said good luck when that goes off on the bus lol :D...... and it did! full volume ( coz I dont know how to turn it down either) I was sat on bus and my pocket started screaming " IM FEELING SEXY AND FREEEEE" pmsl !!! :eek:. Just slightly embarrassing! :eek:.

Still focused and doing well, got my chocolate shakes back!!! Had to have strawberry for the last 7 days Blah! :jelous:

If they ever run out of chocolate again Im gonna do a ( Mr C ) and throw a paddy in the Pharmacy! :D

Yay to 4lb off again this week :D Well done! :D xx

weekend

Had a nice weekend, pottering around garden in between the rain lol. Had to put some fat clothes away as I look like a circus clown in them. Really want to start swimming this week. I have a bird table in the front garden positioned so i can watch the birds when Im sitting in the lounge, I been getting a little carried away with feeding them, It now looks like a mini bird hotel, there is nothing they are lacking I guess i figure if i cant eat at least I can feed them! I have all different types of seeds and nuts they love it I have some regular guests now, and my 8 year old has really taken more of an interest in them , I got him a book of garden birds and he keeps it on the window sill so he can check them out and read up on them its a really nice activity.
We have also been planting veg etc, he is enjoying that too, we planted some radishes in the shape of his name and they have come up now and his name is clear to see he thinks it halarious, although he still says he still hates radishes but I am trying lol :p

Forum

I must admit I do find it quite disheartening reading the forum some days, there just seems like a lot of people talking about cheating, having a day off, blips, eating a bit of this and that, and most surprising is when people say help? Im going to a wedding on saturday? lol Dont most couples send invites well in advance? wouldnt people know they were invited to a wedding before starting L.T or at least in advance and make a plan? :cool: Im not judging anyone this diet is very difficult. Anyone can make a mistake but to keep doing it over and over then telling everyone seems a bit unfair :confused:.
Anyway I will forge ahead this is my personal journey and I can only police myself lol :D

Last edited:
Nice diary daisy hunni x

Completely agree with the cheating/help thing.....dont want to read about it myself!!!

Have a great week.....nearly Thursday again!

Tricky Tuesday

HI Diary, there isnt anything tricky about today or tuesdays in general I just needed a snappy name for tuesdays lol :D. Two more days till weigh in, I have been working on my plans to mantain my weight loss. Its going well Im going to defrost frezzer in plenty of time, and re-stock cupboards with healthier alternatives. I may even stock frezzer with some low fat meals cooked from scratch, that way portion control and last minute meals wont be a problem. I have a lovely book from SW with some fantastic recipes in. :D. I plan to re-feed over two weeks in stead of one to make double sure I dont pile any water weight on. Im not looking at L.T as something that will solve my weight problem but more of a first step on a journey to stay at a normal healthy weight for the long term. I think the next phase is going to be more difficult than doing L.T so Im getting prepared now. :p

Wacky Wednesday

Another Wacky Wednesday, the weeks are flying by now cant wait to get weighed tomorrow, after next week I will be a quarter of the way there. I think I deserve a treat, maybe get me nails done :p. Raining fast here in Yorkshire so not a very nice day. Hope its not raining like this tomorrow If I get too wet I may weigh heavier on the scales!! :D.

Night before weigh in........................

Twas the night before weigh in............... again! Off to bed early to make weigh in come faster I cant wait to put another entry on my page. I will say another little prayer to the lipotrim fairy to bring me a nice loss tomorrow. :p

Good luck for WI chick! Sure you wont need it.....enjoy! x

Back