Daisy's Diary Take Two

Week five weigh in ...........

Thankyou lipotrim fairy another 5lbs gone Im really pleased with that on week five. :D:D. My page is filling up and I can see exactly where Im going. I have also been invited to a wedding in September so thats an extra incentive to be 100 % so I can have a lovely new dress woohoo. :p

Thanks Kay I said a prayer for you huni you deserve a nice big loss :)

Thanks Chunky chops :)

Mini Goals

Feels like Im really getting somewhere, 35lbs is fantastic. Im starting to feel more normal sized now. :p I have quite a few events to look forward too so Im plotting them all into my weeks left on the diet. Ive done April now so roll on May a 5 week month whichs means 5 weigh ins. Im still very focused on my finish line, and Im so glad I will have plenty of the year left to enjoy as a slim person ;)

Wonderful News

:D Well I got some amazing news yesterday...............Both my daughters have been offered a place at Lincoln University to do their nurse training! Im sooo proud of them. One of them found out the day before the other so it was quite nerve racking for while lol They are 21 and 19 and have worked very hard to get a place. Im so glad they will be training together and supporting each other :D:D:D

Freaky Friday

Another Friday, the rain doesnt look like its gonna stop so i think we are in for a wet weekend. :cool: So I cant wait for another weigh in the weeks start flying by at this stage on L.T. Its a very boring diet but it leaves you with a lot of spare thinking time and extra time that you would have spent eating so theres plenty of time to get other jobs done. My house is lovely and clean and all in order, my garden is coming along nicely, and Im even finding time to send birthday cards to family who live away that I often used to forget about because I was sooo busy lol Im enjoying my walks and Ive decide to hold off the swimming untill I finish L.T. I think it will help me to maintain if I start swimming after re-feed.
I have researched a lot of low fat/low sugar receipes for all my favorite foods. Ive started a book to store them in and saved on-line links to good sites Ive come across. So although L.T can be boring Im filling my time with constructive tasks as I know the hard work will start after the last day of re-feed. I feel so much better this second time doing L.T as I took the weight loss for granted first time round and I know I wont do that again I have learnt from my past mistakes. :p:D

All sounding good Daisy :) Well done on another FAB weigh in :D xx

Manic Monday

Hello Diary, Had a nice weekend, I been looking for a particular colour cardi its a kinda dusty pastle pink, and I couldnt find one anywhere then.............. I went to an M n S outlet store and spotted the exact colour i wanted to complete a party outfit I want to wear in July. I looked through the whole rail and there was only one in the size I will be. Just as I was showing my friend a lady reached over and picked one up and went to the changing rooms, she took my cardi !!!!!!!!!!!:eek: pmsl Well you've never seen nothing like it my friend and I wondered around pretending to shop but really watching for her to come out........ her husband kept eyeing us and wondering why we kept looking over. Eventually she emerged and we moved in close enough to hear her say there is a slight mark on the shoulder and she put it back on the rack near the changing rooms. My friend pounced on it!! ran over to me and we went straight to the till incase she changed her mind :rolleyes: We checked the small dust mark and I decided it would easily come out, then we showed the mark to the cashier and she knocked £3 off it !!!!! :D Shopping can be hard work !! :p

Diet News

Well, Im still focused and doing well still 100%. I have grown some spring greens in my veg patch so I am now the proud owner of a frezzer full of veg lol I blanched them and put them into frezzer bags. Looking forward to Thursday. I am a quarter of the way there and soon will be half way there! I been trying on some of my smaller clothes and have had a few nice surprises oh and a mum at school said to me on friday " omg you have lost loads of weight havent you? :D I told her about L.T and she said " oh i couldnt do that I like my food too much " lol :rolleyes:. I cant wait to go back after 6 week hols I will have lost even more. Im aware my losses had been great so far so Im trying to resign myself that Im bound to lose 2lb one week and Im decided now that if and when that happens Im going to take it on the chin and be grateful because I know what 2 lb of fat looks like and I will still be glad its gone.:p:p:p

Last edited:
well done on your fantastic losses so far and think of all that lovely greenery waiting in your freezer once you finish :)

h x

Annoying Strangers

Dont you just love ignorant strangers who decide they can pass judgement on your lifestyle without having ever met you? lol My 8 year old came home after spending the weekend at his dads and asked me if lipotrim was a stupid thing to do? I asked what made him ask? He said he went to visit his dads friend and she was saying she had lost a pound at sw that week, and my son said oh my mums dieting she has lost 35 lbs on lipotrim. 'Jane' asked my son what I ate and he explained. She told him it was a really stupid thing to do because as soon as I eat food I will pile it all straight back on lol So I explained that it doesnt matter what diet you lose weight on if you over eat after you will put it back on. :rolleyes:

Wacky Wednesday

Well its wednesday again.................. weigh in tomorrow. :) Feels like Im well into my journey now. Im really enjoying reading some of the re-feed diaries as it gives me tips etc for when Im ready to re-feed. I didnt re-feed properly last time I did L.T I really dont know why it was a daft thing to do. I am going to plan my re-feed very carefully this time. I did see L/T as the cure to all my weight problems last time but this time I really just see it as a first step. :p

Last edited:
Good luck witht he weigh in Daisy.

Congratulations to your two daughters for getting their uni places.

Dusty

Woohoo! Well done! :D :D Isn't it about time the bunny dance made a return :bunnydance:

Thanks Jayne :)

Four more weigh-ins in may, I smashed my May challenge to lose 16lbs by losing 18lbs. Now I have another 4 weeks and I hope to lose another 16lbs. My Liportrim lady thinks Im doing an amazing job, im walking 25 mins x 4 times a day which must be helping. Cant wait till Im half way there the second half will feel much quicker :p

I am sure the exercise will be helping :D I agree with your Lipotrim lady - you are doing an amazing job! :D I know you will continue to do so as well. Totally admire your strength and determination to go the long haul with this. It's tough! So worth it though :) Almost weigh in day again :) xx

Tuesday

Thanks Jayne, I really think it has helped to have a finish date this time round as last time I just drifted from week to week and didnt know how long i would stay on L.T. It helps knowing when I will be re-feeding etc so i can plan it better. When I first thought of 23 weeks it seemed a long time but I will soon be half way there so it isnt that bad really. It is nearly weigh in 7! Feel like Im nearly at the top of a steep hill but once I get to week 11/12 I will be going downhill lol ;)

Back