Daisy's Diary Take Two

Morning doireann, I dont think that it is willpower I think its more a desperation to get rid of the weight lol I really dont see the point in cheating, if I decided to eat then I would re-feed and eat properly I dont see why some people would risk throwing it all away for an odd meal. The lipotrim video advices us to protect our ketosis at all costs because that is whats making it possible to lose the weight so quickly. Although I lost 6 stone in 2010 and then put most of it back on I really dont think of it as a complete failed attempt, because I learnt so much through the experience that I think I have more of a fighting chance this time to keep it off for good. Ive already broken the habit of buying high calorie snacks, and wont buy takeaways for my son. When he asks for fish and chips I make it from scratch and he prefers it ! :D

Last edited:
Well done Daisy :D Still going strong! Blah to the lb - just your body saying 'hang on a sec'. It'll show with a huge drop either this week or next. Sorry you had a few personal probs, but big well done not allowing it to knock you off track. Almost Thurs again! I am sure the Lipotrim Fairy will be kind to you :) Good luck! xx

Tricky Tuesday

Thanks Jayne xxx

Well Tuesday again............ not long now, i been finding it hard to visualise the long weeks ahead recently so i have broken it down into days to motivate myself. So im focusing on 2 days to weigh in/ then 7 days to next weigh and so on. Its actual 30 days to an evening wedding party so I am using that scale to keep strong. I think once my weeks and weight have reached the half way mark I will feel really upbeat. I love having a diary to ramble on and talk nonsense in its great lol :p

Your diary is always my first stop for positive vibes! I am on a similar timescale... Looking at a wedding on the 24th of June as a short "long term" goal instead of the weeks and weeks I actually have ahead of me!
I like the idea of that, will help keep me from going off the deep end! I am with you in that it's not my willpower but my urge to get this weight off ASAP that has kept me 100% TFR since day 1! :)

What a lovely day! My family ate outside in the garden today, it was like being on holiday! I was having a mad moment earlier and made a batch of scones! I must be a sucker for punishment lol. :rolleyes:. I had my shake and two bottles of water and we played cards in the sunshine :D Now Ive accidentally flicked onto the eurovision song contest! :eek: so I think I will retreat to bed to read before I end up getting hooked and watching it to the bitter end pmsl :D

Wacky Wednesday, Im feeling a little subdued today, Im normally really excited on wednesdays but after my 1 pound loss last week Im going to stay more quietly confident for a nice loss tomorrow. :) I read yesterday that walking uses slightly more calories than swimming! Thats great news for me. :p Im loving the sunshine it makes everything look pretty, and i feel so much more comfortable after losing weight. :D

Hi Daisy your postings are so helpful. I am on week four and struggling so much - not with the restrictions but with so little weight loss. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My start weight was 11st 13lbs. My first week I lost 10lbs, 2nd week 3lbs, 3rd week just 2lbs I am due to weigh in on Saturday but on my home scales I have put on 1 and 1/2 lb this week - I ate on Saturday (at a family gathering) but back on plan four days and the 1 and 1/2 lb are still there. I know I lost big first week but to be such a difficult diet regime to lose on 2lbs, and then put on is really worrying. I have came across this? Any ideas on what I can do more/less of. Sorry to ask but I am doing this privately and dont have anyone to discuss with. Thank you x

Hi Daisy your postings are so helpful. I am on week four and struggling so much - not with the restrictions but with so little weight loss. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My start weight was 11st 13lbs. My first week I lost 10lbs, 2nd week 3lbs, 3rd week just 2lbs I am due to weigh in on Saturday but on my home scales I have put on 1 and 1/2 lb this week - I ate on Saturday (at a family gathering) but back on plan four days and the 1 and 1/2 lb are still there. I know I lost big first week but to be such a difficult diet regime to lose on 2lbs, and then put on is really worrying. I have came across this? Any ideas on what I can do more/less of. Sorry to ask but I am doing this privately and dont have anyone to discuss with. Thank you x

Hi Huni, I really think if you eat the odd bit of food here and there you will be messing with your weight loss, its not the calories you are consuming it will be water that will show on the scales. Stick to it 100% and drink your water and you will look amazing in no time !! :)

Week nine weigh in

Woohoo another 5lbs gone!! :bliss::bliss:

Im so pleased with that. One more weigh in left in May.As I start June I will be half way there :D:D. The balance of my weight on my ticker has changed to 50/50 I like the odds but soon it will tip in my favour ! ;).

Hi Daisy, ive just read your diary from start to finish, what a fantastic inspiration you are, well done on your brilliant losses - what resolve and stamina you have, being able to cook and bake such lovely food and not giving in to temptation is amazing

Back