Daisy's Diary Take Two

Thankyou Sheila, thats a lovely thing to say. Good luck with your journey :)

Hi Daisy WOW thats just amazing you must feel such a difference and have so much confidence losing over 2st. Thank you for your lovely words I will get lots of water and maybe stick to trying on all the pretty dresses that I haven't been able to wear for over 2 years now rather than torturing myself with the home scales xxx

Hi Daisy WOW thats just amazing you must feel such a difference and have so much confidence losing over 2st. Thank you for your lovely words I will get lots of water and maybe stick to trying on all the pretty dresses that I haven't been able to wear for over 2 years now rather than torturing myself with the home scales xxx

Thankyou Slim, Im so glad i started lipotrim early on in the year because even though Im not at target yet Ive lost enough to look 'normal' in my summer clothes. I walked my son to school this morning in a vest top enjoying the sunshine, normally I would cover up with a cardi and be boiling! :p

Freaky Friday

What a beautiful day, I have stripped all the beds and changed them all, I wasnt looking forward to it as i used to get really out of breath, but I was pleasantly surprised I did it very easily! (thankyou lipotrim) :p. Im enjoying the sunshine, I walk to school and back (20mins) Morning/afternoon, Im finding that I do walk a bit slower on the way back with the heat but apart from that its all good. I realise Ive been sounding a bit giddy about the family being able to eat outside in the garden.......... this is because I have been in this house for 9 years, but they used to have communal green areas ( no separate private gardens) at the back. So Ive only had my lovely back garden for the last two summers so Im loving it. I never did feel comfortable pegging my big bloomers out on the green for all the world to see pmsl :eek:. Now I have smaller pants they get hung out in my private garden hehehe ( too much information?) Well this is MY diary !!!! :D

Manic Monday

Another Monday, I woke up at 5.30 with sun streaming through my window so I got up and decided to make some scones before the family got up. Then had my shake in the garden and it was still just 6.30 lol so I did my ironing! :eek: I need a "good girl" badge :D. One more weigh in left for me in may, then I move on to june. I have a evening wedding party to go to in three weeks time im still a bit daunted by it as Im not where I want to be so I will have to plan a lovely outfit that fits my figure. It could be worse! I could be 50 odd pounds heavier!! :D:eek:. IM on week ten now, Im going to call week 11 half way there, thats a good feeling.My family are enjoying all the lovely s/w dishes I keep making, I keep finding ways to make things lower fat and healthier so Im learning loads for when Im back in the dining seat. lol :p

Last edited:
What a beautiful day, I have stripped all the beds and changed them all, I wasnt looking forward to it as i used to get really out of breath, but I was pleasantly surprised I did it very easily! (thankyou lipotrim) :p. Im enjoying the sunshine, I walk to school and back (20mins) Morning/afternoon, Im finding that I do walk a bit slower on the way back with the heat but apart from that its all good. I realise Ive been sounding a bit giddy about the family being able to eat outside in the garden.......... this is because I have been in this house for 9 years, but they used to have communal green areas ( no separate private gardens) at the back. So Ive only had my lovely back garden for the last two summers so Im loving it. I never did feel comfortable pegging my big bloomers out on the green for all the world to see pmsl :eek:. Now I have smaller pants they get hung out in my private garden hehehe ( too much information?) Well this is MY diary !!!! :D

This made me laugh cos I've had a bit of a knicker break through this month.
Some weeks ago my poor hubby told me I needed to do somehting about my pants as they made him weep (and not in a good way! :cry:
).
Since I've been so big I've been wearing the "polo neck" pants you buy from Evans in packs of three to make sure any roles of flab have been firmly covered up! My bessie mate buys her pants from M&S in the 3 for £10 range and I've always been enviuos of the little lacy things she pick up!

Any how. Last week I picked up three pairs for £8 from Sainsburys thinking I'd put them in my drawer for the furutre, but guesss what? They fitted!!!!!

Yeah, I can wear normal pants!!!!! :wee:I've been on a bit of a pants buying freenzy since then!! And my hubby def isn't crying anymore. Infact, he has a permanent grin on his face (but thats between him and me!).

Well done on your weigth loss this week Daisy!

Love it!
I need to find the energy to get up in the morning. This time last year I was up at 5:30 out at 6 for a jog. Must go to bed early! :D My kids would have been made up with scones, and I'd kill for a quiet shake in the garden, too! :)

This made me laugh cos I've had a bit of a knicker break through this month.
Some weeks ago my poor hubby told me I needed to do somehting about my pants as they made him weep (and not in a good way! :cry:
).
Since I've been so big I've been wearing the "polo neck" pants you buy from Evans in packs of three to make sure any roles of flab have been firmly covered up! My bessie mate buys her pants from M&S in the 3 for £10 range and I've always been enviuos of the little lacy things she pick up!

Any how. Last week I picked up three pairs for £8 from Sainsburys thinking I'd put them in my drawer for the furutre, but guesss what? They fitted!!!!!

Yeah, I can wear normal pants!!!!! :wee:I've been on a bit of a pants buying freenzy since then!! And my hubby def isn't crying anymore. Infact, he has a permanent grin on his face (but thats between him and me!).

Well done on your weigth loss this week Daisy!

Your post made me lol Dusty, get you in your new sexy pants!! lol You are doing great !! :D

Love it!
I need to find the energy to get up in the morning. This time last year I was up at 5:30 out at 6 for a jog. Must go to bed early! :D My kids would have been made up with scones, and I'd kill for a quiet shake in the garden, too! :)

Hi Ovolass, the kids did say the house smelt lovely when they woke up lol. The sun wakes me up early and as soon as im awake I need a wee !!! lol

Daisy's midnight ponderings...................

Ok, so it isnt midnight, but it feels like it as I was up at 5.30am! I got a txt message from a good friend she has lost 32 lbs with slimming world Im so pleased for her she has been out today and bought herself a Tankini!! pmsl she goes on holiday in ten weeks so she cant wait to wear it.:D. I have had so much time to fill, and I realise all the spare time I have to clean and organise everything from within an inch of its life is because I must have spent a massive amount of time eating!!! :eek:. I like discovering these things about myself, its all fuel for future success, :p.

Have you noticed how much time and effort fellow lipotrimmers will put into answering and supporting each others posts? Its so nice, I think its because when you see someone else succeed and lose weight we all know its possible! ;)

'THICKY' TUESDAY !

Well, I learn something new every day!! I was stalking the forum last night and i found out that I been making my shakes with too little water!!! I been using 200mls but been told it 240mls! I thought they were thick !! I made them with the extra water this morning/lunch and they were watery ! lol :rolleyes: Oh well, I will carry on regardless lol. :) Its a bit cooler today so not been in the garden. Went into town and paid bills instead boooo lol. Might be going on my first UK camping trip this weekend wish me luck! lol Still focused and positive I was window shopping in town, seen some lovely clothes I felt really happy and calm looking round the shops I usually avoid it and hate clothes shopping when Im bigger as nothing fits and nothing looks right lol :D

Last edited:
Victories = 2 V Fat thoughts = 0

Ok well , victories today, I went to school to pick my son up and another mum said " omg, you are disappearing!! You look really well " :D I smiled sweetly :) and said thankyou. I didnt bother telling her about lipotrim etc coz I was too busy enjoying the compliment. My other victory was catching site of myself in a shop mirror I usually avoid looking but I just happened to look up and I thought omg Im not fat anymore Im normal sized!! :p:eek::D:bliss::bliss:

Im usually very focused on Thursday but today im more focused on the next Thursday as it will be my half way there mark woohoo, I did set a second May challenge for myself to have lost 54 by last May weigh in so hopefully I may achieve that.:D

It's such a greta feeling when soemone pays you a compliment isn't it. Well done you.
I'm sure you'll hit 54lb by end of May.
What's your total goal and do you think you might get there before the wedding?

Dusty

Hi Dusty, I want to lose the 59lbs outstanding, If I dont get there by 23 weeks I may just extend a few weeks. The wedding I been invited to is on the 1st september, but Im not bothered about eating etc. I will see how I feel but I have promised myself to do 23 weeks, so when Ive achieved it I will review where I am. I really want to have some wriggle room? So that while Im maintaining if I do put a couple of pounds on I can get it off quite quickly without it affecting my clothes size etc. :D

Night before weigh in........................

Twas the night before weigh in.................no sound was to be heard
I prayed to the lipotrim fairy.....................to make me a slim bird! :p

I have been a very very busy bee today and now im exhausted lol I hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow cant wait to finish May off, feels like Im really getting somewhere now and Im getting lots of compliments, got a busy few weeks ahead of me too so I think June will come and go in a blur lol :D:D I feel a new June challenge coming on ! ;)

Woohoo

Week Ten, another 4lbs gone! woohoo so I got my second May Challenge so Im really pleased with that! :D. Next week will be a real milestone as it will be my half way there week, and Hopefully I will go down to the next stone too. :p I getting really excited about the next few months. :D

Back