Daisy's Diary!

Hey hun glad u had a nice time and hope the weekend u have ur kids soon comes round, I'm sure it will!!!

Have a lovely eve. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hey hun glad u had a nice time and hope the weekend u have ur kids soon comes round, I'm sure it will!!!

Have a lovely eve. Xxx

Thanks Stef and thank you about my evening :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok one of the ice creams I brought only says ml on it,does anyone know how I could weigh and point it please?

It's from Morrisons so have decided to point it the same as 60g tesco version,easier then lol

Just caught up with your loss - well done!!!

Well done on your loss this week hun.

Morning daisy :) hope u have a chilled out Sunday today :D xxxx

Yesterday's food update/Saturday the 25th of August

Breakfast

Muesli/banana

Lunch

Cheese 2pp and tomato on toast with ham

Dinner

Ham eggs chips beans

Snacks

Grapes plum peach with 60g Neapolitan ice cream 3pp and yoghurt 2pp

7 weeklies used/42 left

Exercise was Dog walking

Oh oh ohhhhh!!! Cheese and tomato on toast with ham!!! I've been sat thinkinthis morn what I can use this pack of ham up with, I've got it now :D

Thankyou!!! Xxxx

stef2009 said:
Oh oh ohhhhh!!! Cheese and tomato on toast with ham!!! I've been sat thinkinthis morn what I can use this pack of ham up with, I've got it now :D

Thankyou!!! Xxxx

No worries ;0)

Afternoon hun any plans for today? I'm off to the parents for bank hol food and drink! Xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Afternoon hun any plans for today? I'm off to the parents for bank hol food and drink! Xx

Yum enjoy it Hun :0) OH is cooking a roast later,we are hoping to go on a bike ride later,did cancel it as weather wasn't looking too good but it's starting to brighten up abit now :0)

Yum enjoy it Hun :0) OH is cooking a roast later,we are hoping to go on a bike ride later,did cancel it as weather wasn't looking too good but it's starting to brighten up abit now :0)

Hope the bike ride goes okay Daisy, nothing like it! All that fresh air and exercise...YAY!!
Reminds me of my yesteryears...:sigh: ... used to cycle everywhere and do lots of other energetic things too... nuff about me! .. :rolleyes:

Emmaline said:
Hope the bike ride goes okay Daisy, nothing like it! All that fresh air and exercise...YAY!!
Reminds me of my yesteryears...:sigh: ... used to cycle everywhere and do lots of other energetic things too... nuff about me! .. :rolleyes:

We didn't go..OH's back is playing up so I did some exercises at home instead :0) I do love a bike ride though ;0)

Me and the OH went for short drive to one of the local pubs for a drink each this afternoon.was nice to sit and chill together outside watching the world go by :0)

Wore the same top that I have on in my profile pic,that pic was taken way before WW,may last year but reckon must've been bout 13 stone!thats a guess though,good to see the difference today though :0)

Attachments

• image-2785650408.jpg
    image-2785650408.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3559345643.jpg
    image-3559345643.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 39
Back