Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
Ohh repeat message there Hun!

Oops bloody iPhone!! Xx

Sounds bliss.. Well done on having your chores completed already.. You have the day to yourself now :) Anything nice planned?
You're right to go out n about while he does his.. Otherwise (if you're like me) you'll end up doing both!!

Dubchick81 said:
Sounds bliss.. Well done on having your chores completed already.. You have the day to yourself now :) Anything nice planned?
You're right to go out n about while he does his.. Otherwise (if you're like me) you'll end up doing both!!

Thanks about my chores,well lunch soon then dog walking,will catch up on some of my book reading and I'm making a cottage pie tonight oh and nip on here of course lol.Well had to do one of his chores cos of his back so I made a quick escape! ;0)

Bike ride today was good,pushed myself cos of being on my own so instead of 10 minutes bike and 5 minutes walk,i did 7 minutes bike and 3 minutes walk.can feel the difference :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Bike ride today was good,pushed myself cos of being on my own so instead of 10 minutes bike and 5 minutes walk,i did 7 minutes bike and 3 minutes walk.can feel the difference :0)

Go you!

Came in to catch up on your diary, saw your new pic and thought 'I've seen that top somewhere before,' then I read on and see why! Really can see the difference in the two pics!

Ohhhh bike ride Sounds good, well done you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight's dinner..cottage pie and mixed veg ..only 3pp on simply filling for the gravy and cheese!

Attachments

• image-766105641.jpg
    image-766105641.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 41
Hmmmm yum yum yum!!!!

I think u should Start ur own 'diet chef' haha and send them me :D xxx

stef2009 said:
Hmmmm yum yum yum!!!!

I think u should Start ur own 'diet chef' haha and send them me :D xxx

Haha.. I really enjoyed it,got a portion to freeze for the OH which he can have while im at pizza hut Friday night ;0)

Hmm pizza hut!!
Daisy ive just noticed youve done 12,988 posts since march this year!! u go girl lol i thought i could talk ;)
I think you would make a great admin on here!! xx

stef2009 said:
Hmm pizza hut!!
Daisy ive just noticed youve done 12,988 posts since march this year!! u go girl lol i thought i could talk ;)
I think you would make a great admin on here!! xx

Is that a good or bad hmm to pizza hut?lol
Lol yea I guess I do waffle on here ;0)
Aw thanks about the admin ;0)

Hmmm hmmm good!!! Lol should be yummmm pizza hut really lol

Ur like the great advisor on here for everything!! amazzzzing :D

Xxx

Back