Daisy's Diary!

Karensplan said:
How is this so low in points? It looks lovely

Hi Karen,seen you on a couple of other diaries.I mainly do simply filling with WW as opposed to pro points plus I tweak some bits on simply filling and count it as free ;0) if you've not heard of sf it's basically eating filling foods which are free and you still get your 49 weeklies to use on things like butter or your treats still!

stef2009 said:
Hmmm hmmm good!!! Lol should be yummmm pizza hut really lol

Ur like the great advisor on here for everything!! amazzzzing :D

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol just checking you weren't telling me off,haha
Lol at great advisor,I'll be getting a big head at this rate ;0) aw I think a lot of people are great on here,you guys keep me going :0)

That cottage pie looks amazing add me to the list for your diet chef venture lol xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Karen,seen you on a couple of other diaries.I mainly do simply filling with WW as opposed to pro points plus I tweak some bits on simply filling and count it as free ;0) if you've not heard of sf it's basically eating filling foods which are free and you still get your 49 weeklies to use on things like butter or your treats still!

I will check this out, although I'm very lazy that seems like a lot of work lol, I'm prob best counting points for now till I get the swing of things.

Karensplan said:
I will check this out, although I'm very lazy that seems like a lot of work lol, I'm prob best counting points for now till I get the swing of things.

Yea I did pp for the first few months and some days I still do now.Maybe later on as you go along you might fancy it for a change :0)

Ooo dinner looks yummmmm

I agree 100000000% about admin!!! Xxx

Jaly said:
Looks absolutely delish, and indeed i think you'd make a good forum mod :p hope you've had a nice day!

Thanks Jaly,have enjoyed my day,little bike ride was good fun and it's always nice when the housework is finshed so all in all a good day!

Food update for tuesday 28th August

Breakfast

Half banana(was a bad one so had more cereal)/crunchy oats

Lunch

Fried egg on toast

Snacks

Apple/plum

Dinner

Cottage pie 3pp/mixed veg

Snacks

Peach with ice cream 4pp and yoghurt 2pp

9 weeklies used/11left(that's quite low for me)

Exercise was dog walking/7 minute bike ride with a 3 minute walk.

bulldogdaisy said:
Food update for tuesday 28th August

Breakfast

Half banana(was a bad one so had more cereal)/crunchy oats

Lunch

Fried egg on toast

Snacks

Apple/plum

Dinner

Cottage pie 3pp/mixed veg

Snacks

Peach with ice cream 4pp and yoghurt 2pp

9 weeklies used/11left(that's quite low for me)

Exercise was dog walking/7 minute bike ride with a 3 minute walk.

Yum, fried egg on toast! Delish! Xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks hun,am already planning on having the same again tomorrow though maybe scrambled lol

Mmmm yum! Or boiled egg and soldiers!! My oh dad had a fried egg sandwich yesterday! Looked amazing! Lol xx

emmaedes said:
Mmmm yum! Or boiled egg and soldiers!! My oh dad had a fried egg sandwich yesterday! Looked amazing! Lol xx

Both sound nice,OH loves boiled eggs and soldiers! Think I might go for the fried egg sandwich :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks hun,am already planning on having the same again tomorrow though maybe scrambled lol

Would be poached egg for me everytime xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Both sound nice,OH loves boiled eggs and soldiers! Think I might go for the fried egg sandwich :0)

Oooo! Yummy!!! Haven't had fried eggs in ages!!! I always eat the white first and save the yolk till later lol xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Never tried to cook one,i'd worry I'd get it wrong lol

Ooo I love poached egg but can't cook it to save my life! We even have speciall holders for the eggs but I always like drown them and ruin them!! You can get special pans for them! May have to get one! Xx

Back