Daisy's Diary!

Morning daisy :)
Ohhh Yorkshire pud and sausage sounds good!!
We went to an all u can eat last weekend and all my son ate was Yorkshire puddings hmmm lol

Said we would buy him a big Yorkshire pud and put sausage and mash! So Uve just reminded me Thankyou :D

Any plans for today? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bulldogdaisy said:
I do have fb but don't use it much,but yea do keep in touch as support is good to have :0) wouldn't be the same without you on here!

Ahh I see :) I'll just regularly pop on here then. Tbh I'll prob end up going back to weight watchers or slimming world as I usually do, I'm sure you've prob lost count how many times I've yoyo'd lol anyway have a good day :)

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy :)
Ohhh Yorkshire pud and sausage sounds good!!
We went to an all u can eat last weekend and all my son ate was Yorkshire puddings hmmm lol

Said we would buy him a big Yorkshire pud and put sausage and mash! So Uve just reminded me Thankyou :D

Any plans for today? Xxx

Morning Stef :0) ohh your son will love that Yorkshire! Yum! Housework today..boo lol..nothing too exciting ;0)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Ahh I see :) I'll just regularly pop on here then. Tbh I'll prob end up going back to weight watchers or slimming world as I usually do, I'm sure you've prob lost count how many times I've yoyo'd lol anyway have a good day :)

Yea maybe try something once you've had your holiday and settled in your new job,had op etc hun :0) you will get back into it,thanks about my day,same to you :0)

Haha he sure will!! Booo to housework!
I've done all mine done 3 washes too haha just shows what can be done wen ur up at 4.50am!!

It's lovely and sunny here today finally!!!

Xxxx

stef2009 said:
Haha he sure will!! Booo to housework!
I've done all mine done 3 washes too haha just shows what can be done wen ur up at 4.50am!!

It's lovely and sunny here today finally!!!

Xxxx

Waa at being up that early! Towels are getting washed so it's a start lol.Am glad you have sunshine,it's nice here today aswell.Hope you have a good day :0)

I know, My little mans usually up about 5-5.30 but that 10 mins before 5 really kills me haha!

Thanks hun :)

All my towels are in now :D

Gotta get all new towels soon they could do with changing but they cost a bloody fortune!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
I know, My little mans usually up about 5-5.30 but that 10 mins before 5 really kills me haha!

Thanks hun :)

All my towels are in now :D

Gotta get all new towels soon they could do with changing but they cost a bloody fortune!! Xxx

Yea extra early wake up is never good unless it's for something exciting like a plane to catch lol.Thats good your towels are getting done aswell,yea they're not cheap to buy! New towels do look nice though lol

Haha yep they do :D xxx

Morning Hun hope all is well xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning Nessa hun,all good thanks,chilling before housework :0)

Boo to housework!! I did all mine yesterday! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning Nessa hun,all good thanks,chilling before housework :0)

Boo to housework!! I did all mine yesterday! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Morning hunnie.. :)

Morning :0) chores are done just the OH to finsh his now(he chatting to the bloke next door) im going to take myself for a quick bike ride while he does his bit,just along the waterfront :0)

Back