Daisy's Diary!

Pizza wrap,homemade wedges and peas 13pp so I have 9 left to play with :0)

Attachments

• image-1093909287.jpg
    image-1093909287.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
your legs really do look thin lol
ur food looks amazing! how do u make it again? and how many grams of potatoes have u used for the wedges? do u make them in a particular way?

I do 500g of the potatoes but that's for me and the OH to share,I just spray them with fry light before I put them in the oven,bout 25 minutes to cook.Pizzas take bout 5 minutes,For each one I use tomato purée,30g cheese,4 slices of wafer thin ham,mushrooms,cherry tomatoes and the OH also has chilli peppers on his.I'm going to get a tin of pineapple for my next pizza wrap :0)

mmmm yummy so how many pp is 250g of potatoes?
and what is the pizza base called again? how many pp is it? and is it just the puree, cheese n ham u have to point? sorry lots of questions i just really want to make it lol

*_*cupcake*_* said:
mmmm yummy so how many pp is 250g of potatoes?
and what is the pizza base called again? how many pp is it? and is it just the puree, cheese n ham u have to point? sorry lots of questions i just really want to make it lol

Lol no worries with the questions :0) I just use Tescos value wraps,3pp the cheese is 3pp but I've got a half fat one to open which is only 2pp.Ham I use is only 1pp,purée is 0pp and for 250g potatoes it's 5pp so 13pp(including the peas though sometimes just have salad)

Ok so snacks were a curly wurly 3pp,fudge 3pp,quavers 2pp

27/27 pp used.
No weeklies used

Exercise was 15 minutes toning using my fitball plus pup walking!

Ooo that sounds pretty good :) yeah ur weeklies will cover that!! Think in out again on Saturday so looks like a majority of my weeklies is gonna be on alcohol lol

Cookie dough is the best!!
Well my oh Is away at his mates house in Southampton so gonna go for a couple of drinks with my parents as my sister is out too :) I'll just have to take my time and point lol

Yay to dancing all night,dancing is always good fun and if ya not doing it ya self it's fun to see others bopping away lol,some lads at the party on sat night were really good, some were just funny lol

Mmmm well done in all the inches lost! Inch loss is far more rewarding that weight loss!
Pizza wrap looks great! I might give that one a go!

Glad you have a diary to follow!
X

Back