Daisy's Diary!

Yea can get 3 packets of those for the price of 1 WW ones and still have some change lol edited to say I've had one bar and they are nice :0)

Last edited:
Dinner tonight .. 9pp and very nice :0)

Attachments

• image-266537085.jpg
    image-266537085.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 120
Mmm looks good!

Do you find ww makes you cook a lot more different foods?

I used to eat similar things before ww! I have better variety now!

Yea I agree,when I did WW a couple of years ago it really encouraged me to do homemade stuff which I still did at times after i left ww.Plus now i'm doing totally different stuff from then aswell.Alot of the threads/people on here help with that aswell :0)

Ok so snacks tonight were :

Kitkat 3pp
WW marshmallow 1pp
Tesco snack bar 2pp
Quavers 2pp

27/27 pp used
No weeklies used

Did my exercise bike tonight and got to my own challenge of going farther on same minutes as the last two weeks so I'm happy,went from 11.5 miles to 12.5 miles :0) 32 minutes including 2 minutes cool down!

Well done on the bike! I have one too! I watch tv when I'm on mine, time flies!

Ok could be a interesting time for me soon as Friday night is Pizza hut night,Saturday night is a girlie night at a friend's though I've let her know I'm bringing WW stuff for munchies plus wi dance will be on so I can boogie away lol Then family are staying with us Sunday to Tuesday though I've planned meals there(pub meal monday night) then tonight the OH has booked us a holiday so we leave Tuesday afternoon! So not much exercise but will be good and use my weeklies as and when,well that's the plan hehe!

Popping by to subscribe x

Learned useful things already about the caramel wafers thanks ;-) got quite a few ww products this week as its all new and exciting but I would prefer to stick to other things as often same points and cheaper it's just a case of working it out :) x

I know what you mean,like Tesco value wraps are also 3pp but cheaper to buy.Im glad I spotted those wafers! I do have WW stuff aswell,love it when they are on special offer like the yoghurts as I have one every day !

bulldogdaisy said:
I know what you mean,like Tesco value wraps are also 3pp but cheaper to buy.Im glad I spotted those wafers! I do have WW stuff aswell,love it when they are on special offer like the yoghurts as I have one every day !

Mmm yes I love the layered fromage frais so nice! :) pound land is good for stocking up on ww goodies it's do expensive at the supermarkets! X

Oh lucky you off on holidays. Just enjoy it & don't go overboard on food, you'll be grand. You going anywhere nice?
Think I'll be trying them tesco wafers as well

icklerockchick said:
Mmm yes I love the layered fromage frais so nice! :) pound land is good for stocking up on ww goodies it's do expensive at the supermarkets! X

Yea I've had the fromage frais aswell,lovely stuff but for my fruit the yoghurts seem to go best with it lol.i went to pound land yesterday for the first time in ages and got some WW pittas,crackers,crisps,cakes and petit pains.

mrsgosling3 said:
Wow daisy sounds like you are going to be busy. Where and how long are you off on holiday for? Xx

I know everything seems to have happened all at the same time lol though nice to go out and see family aswell,the OH's sister is coming over from France and she is bringing her son who I've not met before so am looking forward to it :0) it's a boating holiday on the Norfolk broads,can't wait but must get organised lol for a week away!

Little miss plump said:
Oh lucky you off on holidays. Just enjoy it & don't go overboard on food, you'll be grand. You going anywhere nice?
Think I'll be trying them tesco wafers as well

Thanks about my hols,yea said to the OH that I want to be good still with food but have fun with it aswell lol,off to the Norfolk broads for a week :0) yea those wafers are worth it!

Back