Daisy's Diary!

Hi Purpled :0) thanks about the pizza wrap! It's worth trying! I know what you mean about inches lost,love that I'm starting to get more curves and dents so to speak lol and thanks for following :0)

Food for today :

Breakfast,kiwi fruit grapes yoghurt 1pp

Lunch,ham salad mayo wrap 5pp
WW snack bar 2pp quavers 2pp

Dinner,homemade chilli con carne with lemon and coriander cous cous,LC naan bread 10pp

20pp so leaves me with 7pp for snacks :0)

Hi :0) I'm on my 8th week of WW and am following the pro points plan.Was recommended that I start a food diary so here I am!So far my weight has gone from 13.13.5 to 12.10(and a quarter) am aiming to get to 10.7.Im upping my exercise as I go along.Ive lost inches too which I'm pleased about,1 inch off my arms,7 and a half off my waist,2 and a half off my hips and 4 and a half off my thighs.Please feel free to comment,offer advice etc,thanks :0)

Hi Daisy, here to follow your diary! Wow you are doing so so well! All those inches (and lbs) gone already, fantastic :) big pat on the back for you!

tinyshoes said:
Hi Daisy, here to follow your diary! Wow you are doing so so well! All those inches (and lbs) gone already, fantastic :) big pat on the back for you!

Hi Tinyshoes :0) thanks about my weight and inches lost and thanks for following :0)

This and a naan bread for dinner was very filling! Lovely though :0)

Attachments

• image-1962452433.jpg
    image-1962452433.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 116
Here to follow. Glad you started a diary. Always like seeing your pics n going to be making the pizza n might try cous cous but not found one i like yet. Well done on your loss so far, look forward to following your journey x

sazzle52 said:
Here to follow. Glad you started a diary. Always like seeing your pics n going to be making the pizza n might try cous cous but not found one i like yet. Well done on your loss so far, look forward to following your journey x

Hi,thanks for following :0) enjoy the pizza when you make it :0) the couscous in the pic was lemon and coriander flavour which is my favourite one,also have the mushroom and Mediterranean ones aswell.Thanks about my losses so far!

Went shopping today and got some WW crisps so tonight's snacks were,

WW cheese flavour bites 2pp
WW tomato and basil flavour puff balls 2pp
2 finger Kitkat 3pp

27/27 pp used
No weeklies used
Exercise was Dog walking.

I get them in Tescos,quite cheap aswell.I just stick it in a saucepan and add the boiling water(that one takes 240ml) leave it for five minutes,stir and serve :0)

And if you wanted you can add veg etc to bulk it out!

Great for 3-4pp

Today's food plan is :

Breakfast,banana apple yoghurt 1pp

Lunch,ham salad mayo wrap 5pp
Tescos snack bar(same points as WW but much cheaper to buy!) 2pp,quavers 2pp

Dinner,hotdog(petite pain and WW sausage) homemade wedges,fried mushrooms,onion,pepper 9pp

19pp in total so 8pp to play with tonight :0)

I came across them yesterday by accident when I was looking for the Kitkats! They are Tescos everyday value caramel wafers.40p for 5.Not had one yet but the OH has and said they were nice.

Back