Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
That'll be off in no time hun.. Heavy dinner last night so i'd say that's all that is.. Not bad at all :)
Few days back on track n i'll b off again :) x

Thanks Frances,I did have a couple of doubting days this week but feel more positive now :0)

morning :) 2lb gain pffft be gone in a jiffy! Hope ur ok and have a good day xxx

Don't worry about those 2LB Hun. Heavy meal last night will of done that. It will be off next week xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea you always get good sized meals with the hungry horse :0)

Many years ago my husband ordered a mixed grill at a Hungry Horse. Now, as you know they have oversized plates. The fried eggs had to come on a separate plate as there wasn't room!

WillowFae said:
Many years ago my husband ordered a mixed grill at a Hungry Horse. Now, as you know they have oversized plates. The fried eggs had to come on a separate plate as there wasn't room!

Wow that's what you call a big meal!

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow that's what you call a big meal!

Yep! I can't believe he ate it - nor that they served it!

mrsgosling3 said:
Daisy, my app had an update and Is working fine now so maybe yours will have one too :) xxx

No update yet but sometimes it works or I copied a idea from Nessa to hit enter before trying to send and it works! Very strange!

Am feeling better being back on track,was a bit daft trying to do it on Wednesday as Friday is fresh start day..live and learn ;0)
Am having my belated birthday meal with the kiddies on Thursday as my son finshes school early that day so we are off to Pizza Hut.So I am going to wi Thursday morning,think that's the best idea!

Ah Hun 2lb is nothing really you'll have that gone with a good week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back