Daisy's Diary!

Daisy I won't forgive the munch unless you make me jealous and tell me what you had?! ha ha..

On a more serious note, a munch every now n then is what we need IMO to keep us going.. Imagine life without a good munch once in a while? Ya'd leave the diet/healthy eat to someone else!! :) x

nessa123 said:
Don't worry too much about it hun whatever youve eaten is never going to be enough for you to pile weight on. I hope you enjoyed your munch and just try and refocus again.

I've kind of been slack all week I've noticed no food updates and picking here and there and to be totally honest I deserve a gain this week I'm weighing in tomorrow as going to London and I'm hoping to get a gain really as it might shake me up a bit (that sounds crazy I'm hoping for a gain lol but you know what I mean!) but whatever happens I will enjoy London then refocus Monday morning. (sorry for the ramble on your diary) xx

Thanks Nessa,I know there's no excuse but my best friend has gone in for a operation today and she was so low yesterday and there was nothing i could do so I guess I fancied some comfort food!
I know what you mean about deserve a gain,I do expect one tomorrow.Say anything on here Hun,you know that,enjoy your weekend and as you say..refocus on Monday :0)

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy! Hope u enjoyed ur munch! We're entitled to one every now and then right!? :) hav a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Stef..I've had a few munchies lately lol.
Haven't gone off of WW though and there's no way I'm piling the 3 stone back on!!
Thanks about my day.same to you :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Daisy I won't forgive the munch unless you make me jealous and tell me what you had?! ha ha..

On a more serious note, a munch every now n then is what we need IMO to keep us going.. Imagine life without a good munch once in a while? Ya'd leave the diet/healthy eat to someone else!! :) x

Lol..I had Doritos with melted cheese on top then the OH said he was still hungry so I said how about a sundae? Soooo had a sundae as well that included,cream,icecream,both choc and strawberry sauce,meringue and chocolates!
Yea I'm always saying on here to folks not to stress and don't be hard on yourselves and its true!
So long as its not all the time,think cos technically I'm a healthy weight now I felt like..meh..don't worry,live a little..am wondering to change my goal weight as well.Routine will change at home in a couple of weeks when OH goes back to Uni so will decide then.

Food update for yesterday Wednesday 19th of September..started off as a good day ;0)

Breakfast

Muesli/banana

Lunch

Turkey mince pasta bake/apple

Snacks

Orange

Dinner

Meatballs with sauce and spaghetti

Homemade ice lolly

Pear/plum/grapes/kiwi with a yoghurt

Munchies

Doritos with melted cheese on top

Icecream sundae with the works

Exercise was dog walking.

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol..I had Doritos with melted cheese on top then the OH said he was still hungry so I said how about a sundae? Soooo had a sundae as well that included,cream,icecream,both choc and strawberry sauce,meringue and chocolates!
Yea I'm always saying on here to folks not to stress and don't be hard on yourselves and its true!
So long as its not all the time,think cos technically I'm a healthy weight now I felt like..meh..don't worry,live a little..am wondering to change my goal weight as well.Routine will change at home in a couple of weeks when OH goes back to Uni so will decide then.

Oh and marshmallows with the sundae as well ;0)

OMG.. I'm not a big ice cream ice cream fan, but I want that sundae!!! Sounds fricken fab..
Don't like doritoes but love cheese.. yum yum :)

Ok for some reason my mini mins app isnt working...can do whatever on it apart from reply which is pretty useless!i have nipped on OH's laptop quick,i did delete the app and reinstalled it but its still the same! will see what happens! i will read diaries and post when i can!
Tonight me and the OH are going out for a meal..belated birthday treat and before the student money runs out lol....will take whatever the scales say tomorrow and carry on ;O)

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok for some reason my mini mins app isnt working...can do whatever on it apart from reply which is pretty useless!i have nipped on OH's laptop quick,i did delete the app and reinstalled it but its still the same! will see what happens! i will read diaries and post when i can!
Tonight me and the OH are going out for a meal..belated birthday treat and before the student money runs out lol....will take whatever the scales say tomorrow and carry on ;O)

If I quote I can reply..strange!

Sounds yummy and it's not like you went crazy with it - I think as long as you enjoy it and don't feel guilty over it then treats every now and then are fab for keeping us on track the rest of the time! If you don't give in you just end up wanting it even more and having a bigger binge in the end x

icklerockchick said:
Sounds yummy and it's not like you went crazy with it - I think as long as you enjoy it and don't feel guilty over it then treats every now and then are fab for keeping us on track the rest of the time! If you don't give in you just end up wanting it even more and having a bigger binge in the end x

Thanks Laura,yea and its not every day so might as well enjoy it ;0)

lol no need to be jealous then ;0)
My point was that i'm very jealous.. And usually ice cream wouldn't bother me.. But that sounds fab!!

100% agree.. if we don't have a little of what we fancy we go on a major binge.. Well I do anyway..

Daisy have you changed yer email pref's or anything? Usually that'd be why you can't reply.. Weird that you can if you quote tho.. Have you reported it to admin??

Dubchick81 said:
My point was that i'm very jealous.. And usually ice cream wouldn't bother me.. But that sounds fab!!

100% agree.. if we don't have a little of what we fancy we go on a major binge.. Well I do anyway..

Daisy have you changed yer email pref's or anything? Usually that'd be why you can't reply.. Weird that you can if you quote tho.. Have you reported it to admin??

Lol opps at being very jealous.. ;0) I do love my sundaes!
No my iPod did have a update this morning but the app still worked ok..haven't reported it,if it doesn't correct itself then I will.

Back