Daisy's Diary!

Food update for Saturday 29th of September

Breakfast

Banana/muesli (with nuts and seeds in it)

Lunch

Plain bagel with fried egg/apple/clementine

Dinner

Chicken tikka masala with half pilau rice/naan bread/1 onion bhaji/3 vegetable pakoras/3 vegetable samosas

Sundae

Ice cream/choc/choc and strawberry sauces/cream

Exercise was dog walking

Photos of dinner with naan bread and selection of extras

Attachments

• image-731437766.jpg
    image-731437766.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3737658229.jpg
    image-3737658229.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 45
  • image-14749017.jpg
    image-14749017.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 48
Samosas! :D Bring back happy memories from my childhood. I used to help my mum make them from scratch. We used to make hundreds and then freeze them in huge batches x

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds good,I do have a recipe for them in one of my books,maybe one day I will make my own Indian meal ;0)

I made some Ww ones the other week for our Indian night and my brother brought ones from the Indian. At the end of the evening all mine were gone and the majority of his were left and everyone preferred the Ww ones

mrsgosling3 said:
I made some Ww ones the other week for our Indian night and my brother brought ones from the Indian. At the end of the evening all mine were gone and the majority of his were left and everyone preferred the Ww ones

I will have to give it a go,I did say to OH bout making our own meal but he was doubtful lol
Easy enough to do the chicken tikka and rice is straight forward..buy the Naans so not too hard hopefully lol

Hey Hun just catching up. Date night sounds great hope you enjoyed it. How was the indian? And the sundae looks fab as always!! Hope you are ok? Xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun just catching up. Date night sounds great hope you enjoyed it. How was the indian? And the sundae looks fab as always!! Hope you are ok? Xx

Hi Hun :0)
Indian was very yummy..cheap and nice...result lol,the date night was good fun..even had a candlelight dinner lol..will do it again for sure :0)
I'm good thanks Hun,back into routine tomorrow,will be tired due to the early morning but be good to be back to normal ;0)

Curry and sundae sound yum! :) glad you enjoyed x

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun :0)
Indian was very yummy..cheap and nice...result lol,the date night was good fun..even had a candlelight dinner lol..will do it again for sure :0)
I'm good thanks Hun,back into routine tomorrow,will be tired due to the early morning but be good to be back to normal ;0)

Aww sounds perfect Hun. Hope all goes well for OH going back to uni xx

nessa123 said:
Aww sounds perfect Hun. Hope all goes well for OH going back to uni xx

Thanks Hun,yea he is looking forward to getting back to it,not looking forward to the essays so much lol but I'm sure he will be fine :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds good,I do have a recipe for them in one of my books,maybe one day I will make my own Indian meal ;0)

Oh yes that's a great idea. It'll be a lot less in calories too. Homemade Indian food can be really nutritious and good for you! Not sure about samosas though as we used to deep fry them! Lol x

mrsgosling3 said:

Go you! I must try the WWs recipe for them x

Faith_111 said:
Oh yes that's a great idea. It'll be a lot less in calories too. Homemade Indian food can be really nutritious and good for you! Not sure about samosas though as we used to deep fry them! Lol x

Go you! I must try the WWs recipe for them x

I've looked up the WW recipe and they cook in the oven so even better :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Dinner looks delish. Love ma'am bread. Which kind was it? Garlic n coriander is my fav :)
That was u huge ptn of tikka masala. Dud ya manage it all? Don't think I cud hav even before ww :)

Dinner was delish,plain naan but I like garlic and coriander as well :0)
I did eat it all lol..didn't think I would but I did ;0)

All looks amazing as per daisy :D
Looking forward to using ur recipes this week while I'm back on ww :D
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
All looks amazing as per daisy :D
Looking forward to using ur recipes this week while I'm back on ww :D
Xxx

Thanks Stef..ohh you will have to let me know what you will try,am doing a WW Irish beef stew tomorrow though will add dumplings to it as well :0)

I will :D
Ohhh sounds good!! I love anything like that don't like dumplings though!

Missed ww :D hope it works with the gym xxx

stef2009 said:
I will :D
Ohhh sounds good!! I love anything like that don't like dumplings though!

Missed ww :D hope it works with the gym xxx

I do love dumplings but could manage without but OH can't lol
Am sure WW and the gym combined will work cos your PT should point you in the right direction :0)

Back