Daisy's Diary!

stef2009 said:
Afternoon daisy :) the reward chart looks great! Not a clue on nutrition info for the Philly garlic n chive will have a look! My app says 0 pp hmmmm! Not sure about that lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It might be if its a small amount as am sure when I used to have a philli spread before it was low for a small amount.
Thanks about my reward chart :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Food update for Friday 28th of September

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts/banana

Lunch

Plain bagel with philli spread and ham/apple

Dinner

2 eggs/mash/beans/2 sausages/bagel(sausage bagel)

Sundae

Lots of choc/ice cream/choc and strawberry sauce/cream

Exercise was dog walking

Yum yum yum

Hey Hun just catching up.

Roast chicken looks fab!!

Light Philly is normally 1pp for 30g xx

Tonight's dinner,WW Irish beef stew..dumplings cooked by the OH ;0)

Attachments

• image-1110217825.jpg
    image-1110217825.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 31
bulldogdaisy said:
We just use a pack and mix it up with flour!

What do you do with it?
I know how stupid this sounds... But I honestly have no clue... Just mix flour n water. Shape into balls n thro into the soup?

Dubchick81 said:
What do you do with it?
I know how stupid this sounds... But I honestly have no clue... Just mix flour n water. Shape into balls n thro into the soup?

Yea water with the packet,mix it up,the flour aswell to help shape them.not stupid at all and yes just throw them in.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea water with the packet,mix it up,the flour aswell to help shape them.not stupid at all and yes just throw them in.

Packet? What packet? Packet of what? Ha ha. See? Told ya I was clueless lol

Dubchick81 said:
Packet? What packet? Packet of what? Ha ha. See? Told ya I was clueless lol

Lol no you ain't! Well you can make dumplings from scratch but we use a packet,Aunt Bessie's but last time we got a Morrison's dumpling mix.

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol no you ain't! Well you can make dumplings from scratch but we use a packet,Aunt Bessie's but last time we got a Morrison's dumpling mix.

Ah right now I get it :) We do aunt Bessie's.
can't wait to make a stew now :)
I'll make it for my nephew too. He lives stew but his brother doesn't so they don't make it. Which ya can understand. Can't get them in the habit if cooking 3 diff diners per day... Lol

Dubchick81 said:
Ah right now I get it :) We do aunt Bessie's.
can't wait to make a stew now :)
I'll make it for my nephew too. He lives stew but his brother doesn't so they don't make it. Which ya can understand. Can't get them in the habit if cooking 3 diff diners per day... Lol

That's cool that you are going to make one,am sure your nephew will love it :0)
Lol I wouldn't fancy doing that many different meals..can handle two lol

bulldogdaisy said:
That's cool that you are going to make one,am sure your nephew will love it :0)
Lol I wouldn't fancy doing that many different meals..can handle two lol

My poor mam bless her used to do 2 meals a day. One for spoilt brat here n one for everyone else. I was so fussy n never ate anything that she done whatever I asked for just so I'd eat something.
If only I still had that problem!!!!! Lol

Back