Daisy's Diary!

Dinner looks good Daisy!

And I love velvet crunch! So good for 2pp

Do you cook from recipe books or make your own recipes?

bulldogdaisy said:
Hiya,hope you are having a fab time away :0) ouch at 5am thats not much fun! That's good that you've done the shred before,can understand your concerns bout doing it soon after a c sec though.Thanks about Friday,I've lost 23.75lbs so far :0)

6 months after my section & my tum still hurts!! I fancied the shred!! X

Purpled said:
Dinner looks good Daisy!

And I love velvet crunch! So good for 2pp

Do you cook from recipe books or make your own recipes?

Yea seen lots of people have had the velvet crunch so thought it was about time I tried them ;0) very nice,will have to try all flavours.Have used recipes books in the past but not a lot as didn't really do home cooking till a couple of years ago when I first did WW and some ideas are from this site or things I've thrown together.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea seen lots of people have had the velvet crunch so thought it was about time I tried them ;0) very nice,will have to try all flavours.Have used recipes books in the past but not a lot as didn't really do home cooking till a couple of years ago when I first did WW and some ideas are from this site or things I've thrown together.

I love the chilli ones the most

I got a free ww cookbook the other month when I renewed by subscription for 3 months (I've yet to look at it)

Purpled said:
I love the chilli ones the most

I got a free ww cookbook the other month when I renewed by subscription for 3 months (I've yet to look at it)

The chilli ones are what I have,I still have my old WW cookbook,did download one to my iPod but not used it yet.Thats good you got a free cookbook,hope it's good :0)

iaimtobethin said:
i usually stock up when in Poundland. Prefer the chilli ones and cheaper than snack a jacks. xx

I don't really like snack a jacks so these suit me,i will have to go to Poundland sometime.

What are these chilli snacks from pound land??? Need to try some, love chilli stuff :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What is velvet crunch Hun? Xx

ruby555love said:
6 months after my section & my tum still hurts!! I fancied the shred!! X

Sorry to thread butt I was still sore 12 months after him it's your muscles knitting back together just takes time hope your feeling better soon xx

stef2009 said:
What are these chilli snacks from pound land??? Need to try some, love chilli stuff :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will stick a photo up later lol,got mine in Tescos but be cheaper from Poundland.

charlie's~mummy said:
Sorry to thread butt I was still sore 12 months after him it's your muscles knitting back together just takes time hope your feeling better soon xx

Jump in anytime on here bout anything ;0)

Back