Daisy's Diary!

Atomic pink said:
Dinner looks totally yummy, Daisy. Mmmm. And I am definitely liking the idea of this sausage, bean, potato and cheese pie *drools*.

I also microwave my potatoes before roasting in the oven, I find they only tend to take about 30-35 minutes to crisp up then rather than about 45 minutes if parboiled. I have also started doing chips and wedges with new potatoes rather than old potatoes and they are so so tasty - the inside ends up tasty almost buttery. Definitely recommend trying it. As a bonus they also take less time to microwave too!

Thanks about my dinner,I enjoyed it muchly :0)
Thanks for the heads up on the new potatoes,it's a shame I have no sausages left,that pie will have to wait!

Dinner looks good!

A girl I work with has a phobia of baked beans and peas! No joke lol! It has a name and everything! When I have beans on jacket potato at work I have to eat it on the floor below! Once I had it in my office and she was physically sick!

Your dinner looked fab!!! Xx

Purpled said:
Dinner looks good!

A girl I work with has a phobia of baked beans and peas! No joke lol! It has a name and everything! When I have beans on jacket potato at work I have to eat it on the floor below! Once I had it in my office and she was physically sick!

Ergh poor girl,i know of people who don't like beans but never a phobia! Nasty stuff! thanks about my dinner :0)

Hi Daisy! Just caught up :) sounds like a good few days food wise :) I just wondered if uv ever hav mccains jackets? Iv bought 2 but hav no idea what points they r! N my WW app isn't playing tonight!xxx

Chelley said:
Hi Daisy! Just caught up :) sounds like a good few days food wise :) I just wondered if uv ever hav mccains jackets? Iv bought 2 but hav no idea what points they r! N my WW app isn't playing tonight!xxx

Thanks about my food,send me the info and I'll work it out on my calculator as I've not had them myself.

Chelley said:
Protein 3.7
Carbs 43.4
Fat 1.0
Fibre 3.5

:)) ur a star x

I make that 5pp

Chelley said:
Protein 3.7
Carbs 43.4
Fat 1.0
Fibre 3.5

:)) ur a star x

Yup 5!

Another way to work it out if your on the go and need a quick answer is

1 propoint is 40 calories

So you can divide the calories by 40

Usually that works out correct.

Snacks for tonight

Curly Wurly 3pp WW marshmallow 1pp yoghurt 1pp grapes 0pp = 5pp

Orange juice = 3ap

27/27

49/49

Exercise was dog walking and day 7 of level 2 of 30DS

bulldogdaisy said:
Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Now to go and batch cook a lasagne,can't wait ;0)

Oh yum lasagne is my absolute fav!! Xx

Mmmm lasagne is my favourite comfort food! I love it!

I hope you enjoy it!

Back