Daisy's Diary!

Have a great time tonight! Not been pizza hut for years!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Daisy! I could have sworn I had exactly the same meals as you, on the same days! :clap:

I'm so proud of you baby, keep up the good work! :)

Master Bulldog said:
Hey Daisy! I could have sworn I had exactly the same meals as you, on the same days! :clap:

I'm so proud of you baby, keep up the good work! :)

Lol true bout the meals apart from tonight of course lol :0) proud of you too ;0)

Hi! How are you today?

I'm back from y 2 days away! Didn't even go over my daily points! Pretty good!

And used the hotel gym before I set out for the day haha!

How you finding ww then? I love it!

Morning :0) going to update from last night's Pizza hut in a minute! that's great that you kept within your daily points and used the gym!I'm enjoying WW,best move i made joining up! Am good thanks though
I do begrudge my points on the pizza hut abit lol wasn't as 'good' as I used to remember it,I guess my taste buds have changed!

Ok so Hawaiian pizza 36pp

Chocolate cookie dough (someone said..) 27pp!!!!!

So 72 points used today!

27/27 used

45/49 weeklies used

Exercise was a couple of dog walks as out most of the day!

mrsgosling3 said:
As long as you had a good time that's all that matters xx

Yes was nice to catch up with my friends,had a good natter and a giggle plus we nipped into Tescos afterwards and I brought a new top for my holiday :0)

mrsgosling3 said:
I always like buying new clothes! If I don't get on here before have a fab holiday :)

Thanks about my holiday,I will catch up with you when I am back :0) buying new clothes is great,especially when the sizes go down lol

So far today:

Breakfast,banana kiwi yoghurt 1pp

Dinner(at lunch time),mushrooms 4 turkey rashers 3pp 2 WW sausages 3pp beans 4pp egg 3pp 13pp

My dinner :0)

Attachments

• image-2361597772.jpg
    image-2361597772.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 68
Back