Daisy's Diary!

Well, I'm sure I don't know! I have one day away from the boards and it deteriorates into this! ;)
Ball weighing (again!) enjoying a Mr Whippy with the ice-cream man... I can only add one thing, and that is to say that when we went out to eat yesterday, my OH had a pulled pork bap! :rolleyes:

moonwatcher said:
Well, I'm sure I don't know! I have one day away from the boards and it deteriorates into this! ;)
Ball weighing (again!) enjoying a Mr Whippy with the ice-cream man... I can only add one thing, and that is to say that when we went out to eat yesterday, my OH had a pulled pork bap! :rolleyes:

Made me chuckle ;0)

Cute pic :) x

Hey Hun the pics of Lola are so cute! Hope you have had a good day xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun the pics of Lola are so cute! Hope you have had a good day xx

Thanks about the pics of Lola..she makes me laugh!
Had a good day thanks hun,enjoyed the walk this afternoon with the OH and Lola,caught up a little bit on my reading as been lazy with that over the weekend.Planning on being good tomorrow and using my gym ball ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks about the pics of Lola..she makes me laugh!
Had a good day thanks hun,enjoyed the walk this afternoon with the OH and Lola,caught up a little bit on my reading as been lazy with that over the weekend.Planning on being good tomorrow and using my gym ball ;0)

Oh gym ball sounds like it could be a laugh!! I have no balance at all!!
Glad you enjoyed the walk and the reading. Xx

nessa123 said:
Oh gym ball sounds like it could be a laugh!! I have no balance at all!!
Glad you enjoyed the walk and the reading. Xx

I'm ok on it most of the time lol,not that I've used it much lately,was talking to Stef about it the other day on her diary and it put me in mind to use it!

bulldogdaisy said:
My treat tonight ..ice cream and cracking choc sauce..delish!!

Yum!! I love that sauce!! Xx

Jaly said:
And he just happens to be on a console in the picture, typical! Haha! :p Lola looks cute though and the ice cream looks immense as always!

Haha yup ..surprise surprise ;0) thanks about Lola :0)
The ice cream was delish...so glad I got that sauce :0)

Back