Daisy's Diary!

Been to Argos and got my ball! Think you've started something here Daisy! I've had one for ages, but was too heavy to use it when I got it, and then I lost the pump adaptor. So I thought why not get a new one, with a pump, instead of keep on saying 'I really must get a new adaptor for this...' Will be trying it out later in the week.

I'd live on melted cheese if I could! Cheese full stop! Good day daisy! x

moonwatcher said:
Been to Argos and got my ball! Think you've started something here Daisy! I've had one for ages, but was too heavy to use it when I got it, and then I lost the pump adaptor. So I thought why not get a new one, with a pump, instead of keep on saying 'I really must get a new adaptor for this...' Will be trying it out later in the week.

That's great news that you went and got yourself a ball! Hope you enjoy working out with it :0)

Thanks about my day..might go for cheese on toast tomorrow ;0)

Cheese on toast is my fav as well. I toast one side of bread then put cheese on the other side and toast which makes it nice and soft.
I keep trying to cut down on the cheese lunches because of the cholestrol but the alternative would be scrambled eggs which is just as high in cholestrol anyway.
Hope you had a good night.

Emmaline said:
Cheese on toast is my fav as well. I toast one side of bread then put cheese on the other side and toast which makes it nice and soft.
I keep trying to cut down on the cheese lunches because of the cholestrol but the alternative would be scrambled eggs which is just as high in cholestrol anyway.
Hope you had a good night.

Yes I like both sides toasted as well! I had a good night thanks,hope you did as well.I thought it was decided that eggs weren't too bad for cholesterol now!

I really love cheese I used to have it everyday but have had to cut down on it since starting WW. Xx

I don't drink milk so have that and yoghurts for calcium(that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it) lol..only have 20g of it or 30g if on a pizza wrap.

bulldogdaisy said:
I don't drink milk so have that and yoghurts for calcium(that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it) lol..only have 20g of it or 30g if on a pizza wrap.

I like your excuse lol it's only because I don't want to waste points on it that I don't have it everyday lol or else I would still. I love it on pasta!!! Xxx

nessa123 said:
I like your excuse lol it's only because I don't want to waste points on it that I don't have it everyday lol or else I would still. I love it on pasta!!! Xxx

Yea I like it on pasta as well :0) yea I've been having it more recently.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I like it on pasta as well :0) yea I've been having it more recently.

I need to invest in a sandwich toaster!!! Xxx

Back