Daisy's Diary!

Food update for yesterday 7th of September week 27 ..pp day

Breakfast

Muesli 4pp/banana

Lunch

2 Omlettes 8pp with Cherry tomatoes on the side/apple

Dinner

Chilli mince 3pp(with mushrooms,peas,sweetcorn,onion,pepper,carrot)added sweetcorn 3pp slice of bread 2pp

Sundae

Meringue 1pp icecream 5pp choc sauce 1pp choc bits 8pp mini marshmallows 1pp

36pp /10 weeklies used/39 left

Managed my mini birthday challenge of 5 wi's to lose 5lbs just before my birthday,went half a pound past it,managed also my 6..7..8..
Mainly as walked the dog before I fainted so exercise was a little bit of dog walking ;0)

Last edited:
Hope you are feeling better today Daisy a very well deserved sundae yesterday lol :) x

Lola lying on my son's makeshift bed this morning :0)

Attachments

• image-4201642514.jpg
    image-4201642514.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 29
  • image-578275936.jpg
    image-578275936.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 26
bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun :0)
Thanks about my loss,I'm so glad to be here in the 10s...you will get there aswell.Its taken me about 6 months as I started in March.i didn't rush it.Thanks about my back,am taking plenty of painkillers!

Yeah I'll get there eventually lol wow 6 months is pretty good! I went for a 2 and half mile speed walk/jog this morning :D woo lol hope your having a good day!

Sorry to hear you are suffering with back pain...really affects everything you try to do doesn't it? Do look after yourself and don't put unnecessary burdens on it if you possibly can.
I have it continually now mainly thro' being spina bifida and have to go thro' the pain barrier every morning when I get up. No amount of painkillers gets rid of it but they do take the edge off so it's just about bearable to move around.
Trouble is... once there is a weakness there it's so easy for it to return at the slightest awkward move etc.
Do hope you soon feel much better Daisy... (((Hugs)))

Last edited:
Hey hun hope Uve hand a good day and ur backs a little better xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Hun, I hope your back is feeling better and you've enjoyed your weekend with the kids. How was the ice cream cake?! Xx

Thanks everyone about my weight loss and concerns about my back,it is thankfully on the mend so am still taking it easy but am more mobile now :0)
Had a great weekend with the kids,we dropped them back last night,my son was my helper for a lot of things :0)
The ice cream cake was delish,it was like having a dessert in a restaurant,only took quick pics,two of my slice and one of the OH's

Attachments

• image-103513437.jpg
    image-103513437.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3847867899.jpg
    image-3847867899.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-419797120.jpg
    image-419797120.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 45
Food update for yesterday Saturday 8th of September ...day off

Breakfast

Crunchy oats/banana

Lunch

Ham and tomato with salad cream wrap/apple

Snacks for DVD watching

Morrisons choc bar/penguin/packet of cheesey puffs

Dinner
Homemade pizza wrap with pineapple and mixed Pepper topping/3 garlic dough balls/2 garlic slices

Dessert in the evening

Ice cream cake with added choc sauce/marshmallows and choc pieces

6 + of water

7-5 pieces of fruit and veg but not bad for a day off ;0)

8...maybe the walking to and from the car to drop the kids off and walking to the bathroom/kitchen and bedroom count as 8 minutes walking ;0)

Yum to the icecream cake! X

Did you make it looks very impressive! X

Back