Daisy's Diary!

Morning daisy :) glad u had a lovely day with the kids, have a good day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy :) glad u had a lovely day with the kids, have a good day today xxx

Morning Stef,thanks,same to you,got to drop the kids back for 12 then me and the OH are going to nip onto the pier,been living together a year today(!) ;0)

Oohhhh sounds lovely! Congratulations on your on year living together anniversary!!! Have a lovely time xxxx

Had a nice pack lunch(including a snickers duo!) sat in a public garden in Walton,had a stroll along the pier then went to Asda and got myself two pairs of pj bottoms as some of mine basically fall off me now plus a new pj top,OH brought me some boots as a belated birthday present and we got a joint anniversary gift of a foam mattress topper in the hope it will help our backs!

Last edited:
Sounds like a lovely day.

Sounds like a lovely day hun. We have a mattress topper and I couldn't be without it now it was like having a new bed!! Xx

My new boots and pj top ;0) and the OH flexing his muscles at the Pier!

Attachments

• image-3536839880.jpg
    image-3536839880.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3074115248.jpg
    image-3074115248.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image-4044348407.jpg
    image-4044348407.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 54
bulldogdaisy said:
My new boots and pj top ;0) and the OH flexing his muscles at the Pier!

Haha loving the pics and those boots are gorgeous xx

Awww glad Uve had a great day!! Haha pics are great! Love the new boots, perfect for the Winter weather! Xxx

Back