Daisy's Diary!

stef2009 said:
Awww glad Uve had a great day!! Haha pics are great! Love the new boots, perfect for the Winter weather! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stef about the boots and pics..yea I will be needing those boots soon enough :0)

*Marianne* said:
Hi Daisy, how are you? Well done on your losses, not long till you're at goal now! Did I miss your birthday? Happy belated birthday!

Marianne x

Hi Hun,I will have to nip over and catch up with you,hope you had a great time away :0)
Im good thanks,my birthday was on the 10th so you've only just missed it ;0)

Food update for yesterday Saturday 15th of September

Breakfast

Banana/granola

Lunch

Bacon bagel/apple

Dinner

Veggie pizza wrap(cheese,mushrooms,pineapple,peppers) 3 garlic dough balls,2 garlic slices

Sundae

Meringue,choc/strawberry sauce,ice cream,cream,chocolate(usual ones plus poppets,mini rolos,twixs and kitkat choc)

Tv snack

Packet of Doritos

Exercise was dog walking

Boots are gorge!! Glad you've had a nice day babes you deserve it xx

Morning all :0) meeting up with my friend soon so will have breakfast out...back on things properly as of tomorrow...going to wear my new boots in as well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning all :0) meeting up with my friend soon so will have breakfast out...back on things properly as of tomorrow...going to wear my new boots in as well :0)

Hope you have a lovely day with your friend hun and enjoy a nice breakfast xx

Food update for yesterday Saturday 15th of September

Breakfast

Banana/granola

Lunch

Bacon bagel/apple

Dinner

Veggie pizza wrap(cheese,mushrooms,pineapple,peppers) 3 garlic dough balls,2 garlic slices

Sundae

Meringue,choc/strawberry sauce,ice cream,cream,chocolate(usual ones plus poppets,mini rolos,twixs and kitkat choc)

Tv snack

Packet of Doritos

Exercise was dog walking

Ooooooh.... I could eat this all - right now! However, as I have used all my weeklies already (!) it's very sensible PP counting for me today!

Breakfast out sounds great - enjoy your day.

moonwatcher said:
Ooooooh.... I could eat this all - right now! However, as I have used all my weeklies already (!) it's very sensible PP counting for me today!

Breakfast out sounds great - enjoy your day.

Eek! Pp days will be fine and can always use your ap if you need to :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Be careful to wear nice thick socks with the new boots.. Don't want blisters:) Enjoy yer brekkie out :) X

Aww thanks,I did and made sure I didn't walk too far,brekkie was yummy thanks hun,had a nice morning out :0)

Hey hun glad U enjoyed breakfast with ur friend, nice little treat :) have a lovely day xxx

Back