Daisy's Diary!

stef2009 said:
Hey hun glad U enjoyed breakfast with ur friend, nice little treat :) have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stef,was great to catch up,she mentioned a few times bout my weight loss and how well I'd done,I hadn't see her since June,spoke about the pizza wraps as well and said I'd make her one when she comes over here for lunch next time :0)

Update for food yesterday Sunday 16th of September

Breakfast

Banana/granola

Lunch

Bagel with garlic and herb spread/pear/duo snickers

Dinner

2 sausages/mash/peas/2 yorkshire puddings/gravy

Sundae

Icecream/cream/choc/choc and strawberry sauce

Exercise was dog walking

Attachments

• image-1532312667.jpg
    image-1532312667.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 42
Ohhh that's great!! U have Done sooo amazing!! You should be getting compliments left right and centre!! Ohhh yeah everyone needs to try a pizza wrap!!! I've got my OH Into them! X

stef2009 said:
Ohhh that's great!! U have Done sooo amazing!! You should be getting compliments left right and centre!! Ohhh yeah everyone needs to try a pizza wrap!!! I've got my OH Into them! X

Thanks Hun,just looked in my diary to when I last saw her and I'm just over a stones difference in weight! Well that day was the first day she tried wraps so pizza wrap next time is a must ;0)
That's good that your OH likes them aswell.Yummy and quick and easy to make,what's not to like?lol

Hi hun, how are you? Hope you've had a good week. Mmm pizza wraps are def going on the menu one night this week. Have weighed myself and put on 4lbs, grr.. So being super strict
Now x

Louise24 said:
Hi hun, how are you? Hope you've had a good week. Mmm pizza wraps are def going on the menu one night this week. Have weighed myself and put on 4lbs, grr.. So being super strict
Now x

Hi Hun,hope you had a great time away,I need to catch up on diaries,off food shopping soon though!
I'm good thanks,been off plan but back on it properly tomorrow :0)
That 4lb is just holiday gain so will be gone quickly enough :0)
Pizza wrap is always a good choice :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks hun,just got back,had a yummy bacon bap and then we went for a walk and had a yummy cake each :0)

Sounds like a great day Hun xx

Jaly said:
Sundae looks amazing as usual! Glad you enjoyed your day!

I will second that! Yum!! Xx

Food update for Monday 17th of September

Breakfast(in cafe)

Bacon bap

Snack from bakery

Meringue and cream cake with a drizzle of choc sauce

Lunch

2 cinnamon/sultana muffins

Dinner

Pork loin/mash/peas/gravy/2 Yorkshire puddings

Snack

Plum/apple/pear

Exercise was Dog walking

Ooh yummy sounding day! X

Morning daisy :)
Any plans for today? Xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning Stef,housework today with some extras to do..I live the life of Riley lol..be nice though once its all done :0)

Lol boo to housework but like you say nice when it's all done xx

nessa123 said:
Lol boo to housework but like you say nice when it's all done xx

Yea some bits have been done,new bedding etc can go on the bed tonight..love new stuff,that mattress topper is great,get to test out the foam pillows tonight aswell ;0)

Booooo to housework but feels good when it's all done and everything's fresh :D

I have a foam pillar I love it :D xxx

Back