Daisy's Diary!

Emmaline said:
Gosh Daisy, how many "Birthday" meals do you have each year?!
Methinks just an excuse to go to Pizza Hut...lol!
Hope you have a nice time.

Btw, very lovely looking lady you are, not at all how I imagined you.

Lol I always extend my birthday celebrations ;0)
Thanks about my pic ;0)

Food update for yesterday Friday 21st of September.Week 29..sf day

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts

Lunch

Cinnamon and raisin Bagel with garlic and herb spread 1pp/banana/apple

Snacks

Orange/plum

Dinner

Turkey mince pasta bake with added sweetcorn

Sundae

Icecream 4pp strawberry sauce 1pp chocolate 11pp

17 weeklies used/32 left

Exercise was dog walking

Looks yum and good plan on extended bday celebrations I do that too as mines 31st December so really awkward time of year! X

It's nice that EVERYONE celebrates it but its really impractical - it's a nightmare getting a taxi home and they charge double, and all the clubs are more expensive and there's no public transport from about teatime on the 31st until the 2nd January so anyone who doesn't stay close to town can't get home so can't come out lol! Usually just wait and have another bday night out in January and just have a quiet one on my birthday nowadays x

Sounds like that's the best option for you..crazy how nightmarish NYE can be! I've only been out a handful of times on that night.Though as I don't really drink maybe I should hire me and my car out that night for taxi service lol.

Yea I do like my chocolate ;0) it's all 30g portions of things though also mini twix bites ;0)
Had a great day with the kids yesterday,they won't be at mine for a couple of weekends,today they were wedding outfit shopping then the wedding they are off to is next week.
My back is soo much better thank you,feel it slightly now and again but the ache etc has mainly gone now thankfully :0)

Food update for Saturday 22nd of September

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts

Lunch

Cinnamon and raisin bagel with garlic and herb spread and tomatoes/ banana.kiwi..grapes with yoghurt

Dinner

Ham/eggs/chips/beans

Sundae

Chocolate ice cream 4pp lemon sorbet 3pp chocolate sauce 1pp chocolates 13pp

22 weeklies used but nom to the sundae...10 weeklies left

Exercise was dog walking

Attachments

• image-3585101308.jpg
    image-3585101308.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 31
Back