Dancing on Ice

No don't apologise! It's my fault for reading! I find the results show a bit ploddy really so it saves me some time to get the result here and just watch the performances!

Another Sunday already :D

I'm loving Donal, and did you see him without his top on??? Phoarrrrrr ;)

I'm loving Donal too!!! I really think its Coleens time to go. I love her, but she's the at the bottom of the pile now when it comes to skating. I thought Roxy did well this week, but her scores were low!!

Really glad Ray dropped his hat!!

I know some disagree, but I only see the smug side of him & that is exacty how he is when he does live shows....I've never actually gone to see just him, but have seen him several times along with other acts & off camera he always is SMUG!!

I agree that Donal was really good & I think he is the one to watch as he has improved so much more than the others.

As for Colleen...don't like daytime TV & don't like Colleen, yes she's sometimes funny...but she can't skate!!!!!

Well you know I totally agree about Ray and I was quite shocked at Karen's (Is that her name?) comments about it being a faultless performance when clearly it wasn't. He stumbled - that is a fault! She showed bias towards him by saying that, either that or she wasn't actually watching him. And of course it's important if he has his hat on the right way round, the prop has to be used properly and by getting it round the wrong way he GOT IT WRONG!

I must admit....I didn't spot his hat the wrong way round. I'm glad though....coz I too think he's smug.

The only performances I enjoyed last night was Jessica and Donal.I like Ray's performances but I do agree that him dropping the hat and getting the bad marks will actually do him some good.

Colleen should go next week on skating ability.

I loved Roxy's performance and thought it was a bit wrong that she went on a week when she'd done really well

I'm quite happy with last nights result - something about Roxy rubs me the wrong way - she's just doesn't seem to have been listening to the comments and thinking she knew best.

I agree last night was a good performance from her but she's not improved that much over the weeks.

I like Colleen but she's not up to standard.

I am rooting for Donal 100% of the way!!!!

I'm quite happy with last nights result - something about Roxy rubs me the wrong way - she's just doesn't seem to have been listening to the comments and thinking she knew best.

I agree last night was a good performance from her but she's not improved that much over the weeks.

I like Colleen but she's not up to standard.

I am rooting for Donal 100% of the way!!!!

I totally agree with all of the above!!!!

But I love colleen... but know she has to go :(

Apparently Donal has lost 3st since starting

Coleen still in? Well what a farce this show is turning out to be :mad:

I agree hun. I love Coleen, but she should have gone last night. She did her best skate, but she is still miles behind the others. Its not only a skating comp now, but rather a popularity contest.

Back