• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone !
While I was on CD, I was too scared to try out any recipes in case they went wrong & I'd have to manage on less packs that day !
I'm now at target, BUT just remembered I had 1 spare pack of Choc Mint, so decided to make the truffles for a snack.
After eagerly waiting 50 minutes for them to harden in the freezer, I tried to prise them off the plate with a knife, the knife slipped & I sliced into my hand, blood everywhere !!!
BUT I was so eager to try them that I just wrapped my hand in a bandage !!
OMG they're DELICIOUS ( but I think I might need stitches as the cut is so deep ) !!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
heehee this really made me chuckle!!!!! i may just try these with the spare packs i have!!

how do you make them again??! xx
ooo they sound lush but i need reminding how to make them. Hope your hand is ok xxxx

getting slimmer
i hope your hand is ok too.
and would really like to know how to make them??
Thanks Bunny xxxx
Just went through the post and the truffle recipe isnt there but i am gonna rush off now and try the fudge recipe lol

Back again !
Yes, my hand needed stitches, ouch !!!
To make truffles, just mix choc or choc mint shake with just enough water so it looks like a cake mix.
Then, passing a bit of mixture between 2 teaspoons, make into truffle shapes & put on a plate.
Leave in freezer for 50 minutes to harden, then enjoy !
(But be careful when prising truffles from plate ! LOL !)
They are hard, but soft in the middle, YUM !!
sounds HEAVENLY.. im going to make it my mission to make some this afternoon as i have a few spare packs!

Serena's title didn't fit
That sounds soooooooooo yummy :) I might try it sometime :)
Well i think i left them intoo long as they were not soft in middle but i still liked them, felt like sweets and i had to try eat them all as i felt very naughty :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Diary Thread Junk Folder 13
Slimming World 9
Slimming World 19
Dukan Diet 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 14