DANGER - TRUFFLES !!!

CAROLYN

CWP CONSULTANT
Hi everyone !
While I was on CD, I was too scared to try out any recipes in case they went wrong & I'd have to manage on less packs that day !
I'm now at target, BUT just remembered I had 1 spare pack of Choc Mint, so decided to make the truffles for a snack.
After eagerly waiting 50 minutes for them to harden in the freezer, I tried to prise them off the plate with a knife, the knife slipped & I sliced into my hand, blood everywhere !!!
BUT I was so eager to try them that I just wrapped my hand in a bandage !!
OMG they're DELICIOUS ( but I think I might need stitches as the cut is so deep ) !!

That's my girl!!! get your priorites right!!!:D

Hope the hand is OK!

heehee this really made me chuckle!!!!! i may just try these with the spare packs i have!!

how do you make them again??! xx

ooo they sound lush but i need reminding how to make them. Hope your hand is ok xxxx

i hope your hand is ok too.
and would really like to know how to make them??

Just went through the post and the truffle recipe isnt there but i am gonna rush off now and try the fudge recipe lol

Back again !
Yes, my hand needed stitches, ouch !!!
To make truffles, just mix choc or choc mint shake with just enough water so it looks like a cake mix.
Then, passing a bit of mixture between 2 teaspoons, make into truffle shapes & put on a plate.
Leave in freezer for 50 minutes to harden, then enjoy !
(But be careful when prising truffles from plate ! LOL !)
They are hard, but soft in the middle, YUM !!

sounds HEAVENLY.. im going to make it my mission to make some this afternoon as i have a few spare packs!

Can I suggest you put baking parchment or cling film on the plate first so they just peel off

That sounds soooooooooo yummy :) I might try it sometime :)

OMG!! Gonna have to try these babies!! Let us know what yours were like fg666

xxx

Well i think i left them intoo long as they were not soft in middle but i still liked them, felt like sweets and i had to try eat them all as i felt very naughty :)

Back