Danielle's refeed diary :)

your doing well

Hopefully you have had a little more today.
Hi Kered
You seem to be doing well on your maintain, hopefully I will be there next week. 1 lb to original target but aiming for another 6. Will get some before/after photos on soon

Hi Kered
You seem to be doing well on your maintain, hopefully I will be there next week. 1 lb to original target but aiming for another 6. Will get some before/after photos on soon

You are doing marvellous, well done. Looking forward to seeing your before and after pics. I bet you are looking forward to refeeding.

Don't worry flirty - there is no chance of that! I was just so busy - went to the hairdressers and beauty salon and then shopping. Didn't want to grab something bad for me while I was out so I just waited til I got back.
Made up for it yesterday though - went to a wedding so drank lots of vodka and ate far too many calories!

Day 7 - Saturday

BREAKFAST - Cup of tea

LUNCH & DINNER - Was at a wedding so went waaaay off the rails!!

Had a salmon & prawn salad starter, followed by fillet beef, roast veg and 1 roast potato. so nice - and not too crazy.

It gets worse though...dessert was orange and grapefruit pannacotta. So nice but sooo naughty.

Later in the night - as the vodkas worked their magic - I had two samosas and a quarter of a tuna sandwich from the buffet.

Then wine, and champagne, and vodka vodka vodka!!

I refed so that I could enjoy the wedding though and it was great so I'm not going to dwell on it - just have a very healthy week and do some extra exercise to make up for it!

Ironically, I joined weightwatchers yesterday morning...don't think I'll even try counting the points from the wedding!!!

Day 8 Sunday

BREAKFAST / LUNCH - 1 sausage, light choices beans, 1 egg, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes.

DINNER - Chicken breast, carrots, swede, broccoli, 2 roast potatoes, gravy.

SNACKS - Apple, weightwatchers yoghurt.

DRINKS - Water, 2 cups of tea.

Day 9 - Monday

BREAKFAST - 30g porridge made with water and a splash of milk and topped with 1 tsp honey.

LUNCH - Wholemeal pitta bread with bgty cottage cheese & pineapple and salad.

DINNER - Home-made butternut squash soup (ww "zero points" soup)
2 southern style quorn burgers, 4oz wholemeal pasta, salad, 1 tbsp sweetcorn.

SNACKS - Pear, ww yoghurt.

DRINKS - 3 pints of water, 1 tea.

Day 10 - Tuesday

BREAKFAST - 40g porridge with water, milk and 1/2 tsp honey.

LUNCH - Wholemeal pitta with bgty cottage cheese & salad.

DINNER - Soup, as yesterday. Fish in parsley sauce, carrots, peas, cherry tomatoes.

SNACKS - Mullerlight, apple, pear, 2 finger kit kat.

DRINKS - 2 teas, about 5 pints of water.

Day 11 - Wednesday

BREAKFAST - 2 slices of lean unsmoked bacon, grilled, and one tomato, also grilled.

LUNCH - Wholemeal pitta bread filled with chicken and salad.

DINNER - Steamed cod fillet & salad.

SNACKS - Mullerlight, cereal bar, apple, pear, ww yoghurt.

DRINKS - 3 teas and a couple of pints of water.

Day 12 - Thursday

BREAKFAST - 30g branflakes with skimmed milk.

LUNCH - 2 crumpets with low fat olive oil spread (1/2 tsp).

DINNER - 2 quorn sausages, button mushrooms & onions boiled in chicken stock, vine tomatoes & lettuce.
Sugar-free jelly and peaches in fruit juice.

SNACKS - apple, satsuma.

DRINKS - 2 pints water, 3 teas.

I had them because I started weight watchers on saturday and they are only one point. They're easy to pop in the toaster in the office too.
Just checked and they are 75 cals each and just 0.3g fat. Mine are from Sainsburys.
x

Day 13 - Friday

BREAKFAST - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk.

LUNCH- 2 slices of ww danish bread with bgty cottage cheese.

DINNER - Nothing :(

SNACKS - Apple, pear, 2 finger kitkat.

DRINKS - teah, couple of pints of water and about 8 vodkas with diet coke!

Day 14 - Saturday

BREAKFAST - 2 slices of lean bacon, mushrooms, beans, cherry tomatoes, ww danish bread (2 slices).

LUNCH - Nothing - had breakfast late.

DINNER - Home-made prawn & vegetable dopiaza, rice, ww naan.

SNACKS - Ww yoghurt, home-made ww blueberry muffin.

DRINKS - 3 pints of water, 4 teas.

home made muffin yum yum!!! good job I cant bake or I'd be needing LT again!!!! How does it feel being on refeed so long now? are you used to eating again? I am on day 7, not had any treats yet andcant wait!!!xx

Hi Danielle looks like you are doing really well and enjoyed the wedding! Keep going hun!

Back