Danielle's refeed diary :)

Well, I still have another stone and a half to go but not really in any rush. Will be happy with a couple of pounds a week. Actually, after last week's disaster I'd be delighted with a couple of pounds!
What's the core plan? I'm just doing the points.
Thankfully the muffins are all gone now. Had the last one for breakfast today. Only 2.5 points each but still, glad to have the temptation gone!!

Day 23 - Monday

BREAKFAST - Cranberry & banana muffin (ww).

LUNCH - Tuna sandwich with extra light mayo on ww danish bread.

DINNER - Chicken breast, savoury rice, carrots, broccoli.

SNACKS - Mullerlight, 2 finger kit kat, 2 laughing cow triangles.

DRINKS - 2 diet cokes, 6/7 pints of water, 2 teas.

I think thats the intention of the core plan, to take us away from snacking and get used to only eating 3 meals a day, but obviously I would just use the core plan for maintaining so I would have a few healthy snacks a day.

Not saying I will go back to this, but its just a thought, because as much as I am enjoying calorie counting now, I know I wont want to calorie count for the rest of my life, the same as I dont want to do WW syns, because again, its just converting calories into a method of counting what we are eating. At the end of the day, everything we eat are in calories as this is what the energy we use to keep our bodies alive.

As you can see, I am still in deep thought over it and trying to discover the new slim me, finding a natural way of eating, without obsessing about every morsel that goes into my mouth.

Yeah, you're right though, we can't count calories/points forever can we?
I think when I reach goal at ww I'll just keep up the exercise and keep my portion control- and snacking - in check and see how that goes. I'm going to keep going to weight watchers so that I always know if the pounds are creeping back on! Cos that's why I put so much weight on recently - I was avoiding the scales and didn't realise how much I had put on. Determined not to let that happen again.
You're looking great in that new signature pic btw :)

I will see how I feel when I come back from holidays on June 15th and even though I dont intend to be naughty on holiday, I dont intend to be an angel either, so I am expecting a small gain, so I might calorie count for a week or two, then just try having 3 healthy meals with no counting and only snack on fruit if genuinely hungry. I intend to definitely start exercising regularly after the hols too.

Thanks for the remark about the new pic, that was taken about 3 weeks ago when I went to my Sons for the weekend.

Day 24 - Tuesday

BREAKFAST - 30g porridge, syrup.

LUNCH - Nothing.

DINNER - Quorn sausages, salad, corn on the cob.

SNACKS - 2 apples, ww brownie, 2 finger kit kat, 2 laughing cow triangles.

DRINKS - 5 pints of water, 3 teas.

EXERCISE - 30 mins stepper. 50 sit ups.

Day 25 - Wednesday

BREAKFAST - 30g porridge with syrup.

LUNCH - Chicken salad sandwich on ww danish bread. 2 finger kit kat.

DINNER - Bacon and mushroom kiev, salad, bgty coleslaw.

SNACKS - Mullerlight, ww mini carrot cake, 2 digestives.

DRINKS - few teas, 3 pints of water.

EXERCISE - 1 mile swim. 50 sit ups.

I'm joing the gym today actually - want to start doing body pump again. I left the gym in November last year but they have emailed me saying I can rejoin for £20 a month which is a bit of a bargain I thought!

The Kiev was great but 5 points which is why there were no carbs on that meal!

Day 26 - Thursday

BREAKFAST - Crunchy nut cornflakes.

LUNCH - None.

DINNER - Chinese take-away! So naughty, I know. So good tho :) And was my boyfriend's birthday so I had my arm twisted!

SNACKS - Laughing cow triangle, light popcorn, 2 crackers.

DRINKS - Few diet cokes, couple of teas, 3 pints of water.

EXERCISE - 20 mins treadmill.

Day 27 - Friday

BREAKFAST - Crunchy nut cornflakes.

LUNCH - Nothing.

DINNER - Quorn curry, rice, corn on the cob.

SNACKS - Light popcorn, ww carrot cake, mullerlight.

DRINKS - 4 pints of water, few teas.

EXERCISE - 40 minute walk, 30 minutes stepper, 100 sit ups.

Mmmm....crunchy nut cornflakes...*drool*

I know - I could eat them at every meal! That clusters advert made me buy them - I'm such a sucker for marketing!
have to keep them as an occasional treat tho :)

OH GOD! when that ad came out I was like 'god damn!! that should be me!'

Food always looks better when other people eat it LMAO

Im another crunchie nut cornflake fan - I haven't had any though, stuck to porridge up to now for cereals. Not saying it will last forever though haha.

I think thats the intention of the core plan, to take us away from snacking and get used to only eating 3 meals a day, but obviously I would just use the core plan for maintaining so I would have a few healthy snacks a day.

Not saying I will go back to this, but its just a thought, because as much as I am enjoying calorie counting now, I know I wont want to calorie count for the rest of my life, the same as I dont want to do WW syns, because again, its just converting calories into a method of counting what we are eating. At the end of the day, everything we eat are in calories as this is what the energy we use to keep our bodies alive.

As you can see, I am still in deep thought over it and trying to discover the new slim me, finding a natural way of eating, without obsessing about every morsel that goes into my mouth.
You know that some here are talking about WW etc are they actually going to join a class.?How would that work or are they just going to follow a plan. I have done them all and lost but put all back on again. I wouldnt have a clue what sort of points value to have in a day.

I wouldnt go back to a slimming club, just do it on my own. There is a WW forum on minimins though if ever you needed to ask any questions about points etc.

Im another crunchie nut cornflake fan - I haven't had any though, stuck to porridge up to now for cereals. Not saying it will last forever though haha.
Crunchy nut cornflakes is my favourite cereal EVA!

Sod coco pops lmao!

Back