Danielle's refeed diary :)

Thanks Rach :)
The wedding was great but I was worried I was going to pay for it on the scales!!

FloridaGirl - I have never baked before but they were weightwatchers muffins so i thought I'd give them a go. Turned out really well and are only 1.5 points each so don't have to feel too guilty about them :)
x

Day 15 - Sunday

BREAKFAST - 30g porridge with honey & cranberries.

LUNCH - Salmon, tbsp cous cous, salad, coleslaw. Rhubarb Fool.

DINNER - Home-made chicken dupiaza with weightwatchers naan.

SNACKS - Mullerlight, ww blueberry muffin.

DRINKS - 1 coffee, 3 teas, 2 pints of water, can of sugar free 7up, 1/2 bottle of sol.

Day 16 - Monday

BREAKFAST - 30g porridge with cinnamon & cranberries.

LUNCH - Home-made tomato soup, 2 slices of ww bread.

DINNER - Fish in parsley sauce, peas, broccoli. Sugar free jelly.

SNACKS - Apple, pear, 2 finger kit kat.

DRINKS - 4 teas, 2 pints of water.

Day 17 - Tuesday

BREAKFAST - 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk.

LUNCH - Home-made butternut squash soup, 2 slices of ww bread.

DINNER - Chicken & bacon stir fry with rice noodles.

SNACKS - Apple, sugar-free jelly, mullerlight.

EXERCISE - 30 minute run.

Looking good, plenty of nice food and well done on the 30 minute run. That is something I need to improve on, my exercise.

Thanks Mary :)
I'm trying to get back into the routine of exercising everyday. Feel like I'm eating loads at the minute so need to work some of it off!!
x

Its so easy to feel like you are doing things wrong in the first few weeks, it will get easier and you will get to know what you can and cant eat. Mine are the heavy carbs like pasta, rice and potatoes, I try and limit these as I always seem bloated and heavy if I have too many.

Day 18 - Wednesday

BREAKFAST - 3 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk.

LUNCH - BNS soup, 2 slices of ww danish bread.

DINNER - Quorn meatballs cooked in passata with mushrooms and onions. Cous cous, greens.
Sugar-free jelly with cranberries and fat free yoghurt.

SNACKS - 2 finger kit kat, 2 apples.

DRINKS - 3 teas, 3 pints of water.

EXERCISE - 1 mile swim.

Day 19 - Thursday

BREAKFAST - 50g Shreddies with semi-skimmed milk.

LUNCH - Nothing.

DINNER - 2 egg omlette with mushrooms and red onion, salad and ww bread (2 slices).

SNACKS - Mullerlight, apple, satsuma, digestive.

DRINKS - 2 teas, 4 pints of water.

EXERCISE - 1 mile swim.

Day 20 - Friday

BREAKFAST - 3 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk.

LUNCH - 4 water biscuits with 2 extra light laughing cow triangles.

DINNER - Weightwatchers ready meal, broccoli, mushrooms.

SNACKS - Digestive, mullerlight, homemade ww cranberry and banana muffin :)

DRINKS - 4 teas, 5 pints of water.

EXERCISE - 1 mile swim.

You are doing well with your swimming. I always say this, but I wish I could find an exercise that I liked doing and fitted in with my lifestyle.

I used to hate it but kept forcing myself to go and now I'm used to it. I get up at 6am and go before work, so I've done an hour of exercise before 8am. If i didn't get it out of the way like that I know I'd be less likely to do it after a busy day at work. I wouldn't go as far as to say I actually like it though!
I really need to up my running efforts this week - only managed it once last week.
I know what you mean though, you have to find something that suits you or you just won't stick to it. Judging by your pics though you're in fantastic shape Mary :)

Day 21- Saturday

BREAKFAST - Cranberry & banana muffin (ww), mullerlight.

LUNCH - Fishfinger sandwich on ww danish bread.

DINNER - 4 water biscuits, extra-light laughing cow triangle.

SNACKS - 2 chocolate digestives.

DRINKS - 4 pints of water, few teas, 3 small glasses of wine (ww), 8 vodkas.

Day 22- Sunday

BREAKFAST - Boiled egg, 2 slices of ww danish bread.

LUNCH - Chicken breast in wholemeal pitta.

DINNER - 2 Quorn burgers, oven chips, 1/2 tin of beans.

SNACKS - 2 laughing cow triangles, few water biscuits, 3 digestives, ww muffin.

DRINKS - 6 pints of water, 3 cups of tea, diet coke.

Hi Hun, soon to join WW to help me loose the rest also, how are you getting on with the points? How many do you get? :)

Hi :)
Well I get 18 but it varies depending on age/weight etc. My mum does it and gets about 24.
I got a telling off at the meeting on Saturday about not having all my points :(
So this week I am trying to eat a bit more. Sort of went a bit crazy yesterday though cos I was hungover- ooops!
I'm finding it easy though, on the whole. It's simple enough to follow. Lost 3.5lbs at my first weigh in, but then put 1lb on on Sat. They reckon it's cos I'm not having all my points and exercising lots. I'm not sure but will stick wth it and see what happens this week.
When are you joining hun?
x

I might follow the old core plan of WW after the holidays instead of counting calories, but I would add snacks to maintain.

Your menu's are looking good, I am fancying the muffin - yum.

Im going away 22nd to 29th and plan to join the week I get back, until then im going to use up my LT goodies and refeed properly, would like to loose another stone so hopefully WW will work for me too :)

I enjoyed doing weight watchers, the only problem was the slow losses lol, but when there is not too much to lose its great.

Back