Danielle's refeed diary :)

dd26

Day 1 Sunday

BREAKFAST - Strawberry shake

LUNCH - Chocolate shake

DINNER - 6oz cod fillet, spoonful of peas, spoonful of green beans.
Can't believe how much this filled me up - felt like I was going to be sick I was so stuffed!

DRINKS - water water water :)

Day 2 Monday

Lunch - Small bowl of salad inc. lettuce, tomato, celery, red pepper, cucumber & tuna mixed with spring onion.
Dressed with pepper and teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.

Was full about halfway through - had to put it to one side and keep going back to it! Was soooo good tho :)

DINNER - 6oz cod cut up into chunks and barbequed on skewers with 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 small mushrooms, 1/4 red pepper and some onion.

Didn't look as appetising as everyone else's bbq food but tasted fantastic!
Really bloated now.

DRINKS - loads of water and one cup of tea with skimmed milk.

Sounds like a good start Danielle.

The kebabs sound nice. Don't be afraid to use seasoning on your meat and fish (if desired).

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Mark

You are doing great well done!!! Its so funny reading peoples refeed as they are soooo FULL!!!! I start refeed next wednesday and its so hard to beieve I'll feel full with so little food!!! I still think I could eat a starter, main course and sweet!!!! even though I ve had nothing but LT for the past 3 months!!!!! xxxxx

You are doing great well done!!! Its so funny reading peoples refeed as they are soooo FULL!!!! I start refeed next wednesday and its so hard to beieve I'll feel full with so little food!!! I still think I could eat a starter, main course and sweet!!!! even though I ve had nothing but LT for the past 3 months!!!!! xxxxx

Hahaha - you'll be in for a real surprise! :)

I was a big portion guy and now it's nothing like that....you'll be amazed at how different things taste....even simple things like lettuce and cucumber taste great.

Good luck for next week.

FloridaGirl, Mark is so right!
I have never been a person to get uncomfortably full after a big meal and always have room for dessert but these last few days I have been getting so bloated after my meals!
In the office today we had one of the bosses visiting and I bought cookies for everyone - I wasn't even tempted to have one.
The salad that I took in for my lunch was another story though - I was practically drooling over it!
Never thought this would happen - just hoping it lasts!

Mark - I have been seasoning with salt and pepper, what else can I use?

Mark - I have been seasoning with salt and pepper, what else can I use?

Danielle, I was always a lover of Indian food so I use quite a lot of Indian spices...Tandoori Mix, Garam Massala...you can try Chinese 5 spice mix and others.

According to my Chemist, all spices like that can be used as required and it makes a change from the ordinary salt and pepper. I especially like to do my chicken in the indian spices then cook it on a bed of garlic. Another alternative is to mix the spices into low-fat natural yoghurt then use it as a marinade. :)

Just experiment...it's fun...some you win, some you don't, but that's part of the fun! ;)

ooh, I am cooking my dinner at my mum's later so may raid her spice rack for some Indian spices.
In my house we have salt, pepper and oregano, that's about it!!
Thanks for the tip - will let you know how it goes :)

ooh, I am cooking my dinner at my mum's later so may raid her spice rack for some Indian spices.
In my house we have salt, pepper and oregano, that's about it!!
Thanks for the tip - will let you know how it goes :)

Yes, please do....have fun! :)

Day 3 Tuesday

BREAKFAST - Chocolate shake

LUNCH - Tuna salad, inc celery, 2 cherry toms, cucumber, lettuce, spring onion.
Couldn't finish tuna!

DINNER - 2 quorn sausages, tablespoon of sugar snap peas, 8oz potato with fat free fromage frais.
Only managed half of the potato - so full!

DRINKS - 6 pints of water, one tea, one coffee - both with skimmed milk.

Day 3 Wednesday

SNACK - Apple

LUNCH - Wholemeal pitta filled with 4oz chicken breast, fat free fromage frais as spread and salad.

DINNER - 4oz brown rice, 2 quorn sausages, sweetcorn, salad.

SNACK - Muller light :)

DRINKS - Water water water!

How was the pitta bread im dreaming of eating it!! ha ha :O)

xxx

haha, it was great :)
was falling apart though - think I overfilled it!!
you had your spud?
x

Day 5 - Thursday

SNACK - Apple

LUNCH - 4oz chicken breast, salad, balsamic vinegar.

DINNER - 6oz salmon steak, carrots, broccoli, 4 oz brown rice mixed with peas & spring onions.
Left half of the salmon, too full again!

SNACK - Fat free fromage frais & 6 strawberries.

DRINKS - 2 coffees & 1 tea with skimmed milk, lots of water.

Day 5 - Thursday

SNACK - Apple

LUNCH - 4oz chicken breast, salad, balsamic vinegar.

DINNER - 6oz salmon steak, carrots, broccoli, 4 oz brown rice mixed with peas & spring onions.
Left half of the salmon, too full again!

SNACK - Fat free fromage frais & 6 strawberries.

DRINKS - 2 coffees & 1 tea with skimmed milk, lots of water.

I found I was leaving things too in the early stages...it's really surprising how big a 6oz piece of samlon is! When you're reading the sample menus before starting refeed, it doesn't sound a lot, but the plates end up full! lol

Sounds like you're doing great Danielle, let's hope the results at your next weigh-in reflect that! ;)

Mark

Day 6 - Friday

Bad day today - missed breakfast and lunch :(

DINNER - Home made quorn spag bol with 4oz wholewheat pasta and sweetcorn

SNACK - Muller light

DRINKS - 1 coffee and couple of pints of water - nowhere near enough today :(

How come you didnt have breakfast or lunch chick? Be careful dont want you fainting! xxx

Back