Total Solution Danii's new me diary...

Danii

Banned
Hello all Im Danii 28 years old living with my parents. My mum as been on Lighter Life for 4 weeks, so im doing exante from tomorrow morning sharp. :) :)

Please could i have support as i love food lol, and know im going to struggle. I weigh 12stone 2 lbs hoping to be 10stone 7 lbs by christmas.......;)

hope to meet all of you very soon.xx

Danii x

Hi Danni, welcome. I am on day 3 of Exante and doing the total solution. I previously did LL then moved to Cambridge diet and lost 5 stones in 4 months. Unfortunately I regained the weight over the next 5 years and am here again, This time I will change my eating habits. The good thing about this diet is that the packs are much nicer than LL and CD.
Good luck and remember to keep busy, stay positive and keep drinking the water.

Hi Danni, welcome. I am on day 3 of Exante and doing the total solution. I previously did LL then moved to Cambridge diet and lost 5 stones in 4 months. Unfortunately I regained the weight over the next 5 years and am here again, This time I will change my eating habits. The good thing about this diet is that the packs are much nicer than LL and CD.
Good luck and remember to keep busy, stay positive and keep drinking the water.
Hello and thank you for your reply back :) im glad your doing well, do u have a diary ?x

Morning anybody here :)
Well I'm a shake down really enjoyed the taste. Hoping I can have a bar @ 12:30ish.
Have a good day

Hiya Danii :D

Hope your first days going well :) xx

Back