Dani's Diary

Hello"! I've just read your diary and wanted to say Well Done!" Your doing fantastic if I do as well as you I'l be chuffed!" Keep going!" :)

Thank you! The diet really does work it just takes a lot of perseverance I lost quickly at the beginning but it did slow down a lot and it's been tough hitting a plateau had a few hiccups along the way but all is not lost I'm determined not to give up until I get there hehe my ultimate goal is to have a bikini bod for summer (another 10lbs should do it!) so I've got plenty of time - trying not to get too disheartened!

Good luck! :D

Just a little update :D things are going pretty good I've got a little fed up of the green tea so I've switched back to my black coffee with sweetener. It's kind of more yummy and warm and comforting than green tea somehow :) plus it's helping me get through these endless essays XD

I've cut out the ham and have stayed away from any other packet meats and also have cut down on the yoghurt. I'm reeeeally hoping to be down into the next lb by Friday I'm going to be strict this week with food and the scales and not going to weigh myself until then. I actually have a date Friday night and would be sooo happy if I could get past my plateau I think it would put a nice smile on my face and give me a little confidence boost too. After my slip ups I'm not holding my breath but my fingers are crossed hehe

I bought some shiny leggings today from River Island which I'm planning on wearing Friday night and even though they hug my figure they actually look GOOD! I look relatively slim although a bit curvy :D I bought a sort of crop top to go with it and it looks okay but I don't think I have the confidence to wear it. If I was going to stand all night maybe I would but seeing as we're going to be sitting down I'm gona exchange it tomorrow for something I feel more comfortable in xD I saw a nice bright pink peplum top or maybe a nice flowery white one with a collar. Gona see tomorrow!

Hope everyone's doing good! xx

Last edited:
hope your date goes well, cutting down on ham good choice, and dairy thats one thing I struggle on. Good luck with your essays xxx

Thanks! I'm so excited for it I've only ever been on one date in my life so I hope it goes well xD

Yeah I kinda struggle with the dairy I have a bit of a sweet tooth and the Greek yoghurt is just yummy I could eat a pot a day lol didn't realize there was so many carbs in skimmed milk either never actually looked until today. Think I will use a little less in my scrambled eggs xD I've eaten non-stop today had my yoghurt with oatbran for breakfast as per, had 3 eggs in scrambled form, 2 turkey burgers, 3 mini chicken fillets and about to have a little bit of fish for supper. Had a few cheeky spoonfuls of yoghurt but not too much XD oh please please please let me lose some weight this week :worthy:

Yay!! I managed to find some skinless and boneless tins of salmon!! A rip of at like £2.60 odd a tin and typically in the Sainsbury's that could not be any further away from where I live but yay I don't have to go hungry XD I seriously think I would rather starve than eat more tuna haha had a little bit of insomnia this week too i kind of experienced it a little when i started the diet but it passed and now it's been back the last 2 days. Monday wasn't too bad but last night I couldn't get to sleep until about 4am and with Wednesday being one of my longest days I've struggled a bit today xD I still have work to do but I'm absolutely good for nothing. I don't know whether it's because of the diet or whether it's just to do with uni stress. I first started the diet when I came back to uni and was under a bit of exam stress and now the term is coming to an end the work is kind of piling up. So it might just be due to stress. which is just not good when trying to lose wight. I need to just take a chill pill maybe. My date on Friday should do me some good :) Exchanged my top bought a lovely white peplum one it's so pretty. I can't wait to wear it!

Only one more day to go until I weigh in on Friday too - that's probs not helping my stress levels either! So anxious to find out what I weigh really hope I've lost something :(

Last edited:
stop stressing, the scales will be kind xxx

thanks sid i really hope so! xx

Omg! I'm down 2.9lbs!! Yay!! Got through my plateau and even skipped 2lbs! AND I've hit my 15lb goal right on the head! Sooo happy! hehe

It looks like it probably was those pre-cooked meats that were holding me back - so thanks for your advice Pauline! :D

And also thanks to everyone for your support and comments which have helped keep me going when things were a bit tough hehe

I've also lost a bit of the ol' flab from my hips, bust and a fraction from my thighs yay xD if I can keep this up and just lose 3 more lbs before I head home I will be one very happy bunny :p I am determined to consolidate this and then get the last inches off next term in time for summer - can't believe i'm actually doing it! I can't believe I've lost 15lbs in 6 weeks I can't ever remember being this weight and finally I'm slowly getting happier and more confident with my body <3 I am gona go all the way! xxx

Last edited:
And it just dawned on me that I've lost a freakin' STONE! eeeee :D
Couldn't be a better start to my Friday! Definitely gona put a smile on my face and boost my confidence for tonight - fingers crossed it'll go well :D

Hello all! So I'm basically moving into conso now - after my date going so well on Friday I've had a further two dates since and we are basically a couple now sooo haven't really been sticking to the diet to be honest xD I've stayed pretty much the same this week despite the foods I've eaten which is a relief. Lost a stone in total and I'm really happy with that and I feel so much better in myself. I still want to lose an extra 8lbs and although I'm not exactly sure how on earth I'm going to be able to get them off now I am going to find a way before August xD It's most likely going to have to be with exercise seeing as I find it impossible to resist food and wine in company and it can be kind of annoying for others too when I can't go out and drink and enjoy myself xD it's easy to do away from family so I could probably have done it next term, but now that I have a boyfriend here it makes it kind of tricky. Anyway! I have some pics just to give you all an idea of how I've changed over the past 7 weeks :) :

photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

I went to put that belt on this week and there weren't enough holes - i didn't know what was going on at first i was like "what the fudge?" haha it just didn't even occur to me xD The aim is to now NOT put all this weight back on, get my fitness levels up and maybe invest in some weights for a bit of resistance training and hopefully by summer the pounds will have come off - I think that's the way forward now :) my body needs to be toned up a little anyway so i'll be killing two birds with one stone :) Will keep everyone updated weekly I'm soo nervous about going home and putting the weight back on but, we'll see what happens! Hope everyone is doing good! ♥

Back