Dani's Diary

Ooh yes sounds good! Thanks! xx

Dreading weighing tomorrow after coming well and truly off the wagon this weekend >< I let my guard down due to some personal issues and just need to face the music at least I'm getting straight back on it i'm not letting some heartless scumbag break me and put all my effort to waste. I've probably set myself back a week but I've got all the time in the world I know I will get there eventually. Bought a pair of skinny jeans and had a fabulous jacket which I probably wouldn't have fitted into a month ago and that's my incentive to keep going :) I really wanted to lose 20lbs this term but I'll be happy with 15 or 16 :) there's always next term too! Wish me luck for the morning XD lol

Hi,

Just read through your diary. Well done on your loss so far. Sorry to hear about your douche bag moment. If it makes you feel any better I ALWAYS eat or want to eat when I've argued with him. It's a destructive thing to do but 'normal' I think!

Get back on it dohnuts. Make yourself feel better.

Kellmo x

Thanks everyone

So I weighed this morning bracing myself for a 3, 4, 5lb gain, and the scales have not moved. I haven't even put on 0.1lbs - What the fudge?! How is that even possible?
:eek:
To make things weirder I measured myself to make sure nothing had crept back onto my hips and waist, and I'm actually 0.5 inches smaller on both my waist and my hips. Surely this is just not logical :confused: It's brilliant, but just not logical xD I really was very naughty >< lol maybe it gave my metabolism some sort of weird boost :/ or maybe someone up there just thought I needed a break hehe anyway I'm absolutely landed and its just given me the biggest boost to get straight back on it. And it's taught me that I can treat myself sometimes, that it's not going to kill me, but just to learn that I need to get straight back on it and lot let myself go too far. Going for a 5lb loss in the next 24 days! Lying cheating scumbag who? haha he's going to want to kick himself in the teeth when he sees me this summer :)

Up 0.2lbs?? Noooo. I guess maybe the effects of my weekend were simply prolonged :( hopefully it won't go up anymore. Doing a few days on attack gona see where I am Thursday morning. I hope I'll be back on track again by this weekend...

Haha xD I'd actually lost 0.4lbs yesterday morning so I thought attack was working and I was getting back on track but yet again this morning I've gone back up 0.2lbs so I'm exactly where I started xD I really don't understand what's going on I don't think my bod wants to lose anymore lol one thing's certain i'm not gona reach my goal now. I'm going to keep going with it until the end of term I'm getting a bit fed up now to be honest of seeing little change but 3 more weeks without bread won't kill me. I will just have to persevere and hope I can just lose at least a lb a week now. I'd like to reach the stone mark and I also will have lost 15lbs like I swore to my cousin I would! XD I'll be happy with that then I can try to get the last 5lbs off next term.

Sounds like a good Idea, small losses asre best and all add up xxx

Didn't lose anything this morning again either. Really think I screwed everything up last weekend. Huff :(
Gona start cruise take two today - it's been 4 days and attack clearly isn't doing anything to jolt my weight loss. If I don't lose anything by this time next week I think I might start conso. I'm starting to get a little fed up of trying to lose weight as well as being fed up of uni so I'll probably end up throwing my toys out of the pram :eek: I'm still 10lbs away from my ultimate goal but I will get them off somehow. Perhaps if my body gets used to this weight it'll be less reluctant to drop more lbs later. Or perhaps exercise may be the key! Anyway we'll see what happens after this week of cruise!

So the scales haven't moved for 9 days now and omg it's annoying. Any one have any idea what's going on? I'm sure I'm eating enough and getting enough protein. Maybe I'm suddeny eating too many carbs to get back into ketosis? Arf I duno. Frustrated!! :( I think my body has just adjusted to the low calories and I'm either going to have to eat less or exercise. I really don't want to eat less that's just not going to work for me. I really don't want to up my exercise I already walk an hour and a half a day! And I don't have the time or the energy to do a higher intensity exercise right now anyway :( It's coming to the end of term and I have 4 essays on the horizon to be handed in the 2 weeks on top of translations and other itty bitty things. Doesn't look like I have a choice though I'm just gona have to make the time and somehow find the energy.

Last edited:
So the scales haven't moved for 9 days now and omg it's annoying. Any one have any idea what's going on? I'm sure I'm eating enough and getting enough protein. Maybe I'm suddeny eating too many carbs to get back into ketosis? Arf I duno. Frustrated!! :( I think my body has just adjusted to the low calories and I'm either going to have to eat less or exercise. I really don't want to eat less that's just not going to work for me. I really don't want to up my exercise I already walk an hour and a half a day! And I don't have the time or the energy to do a higher intensity exercise right now anyway :( It's coming to the end of term and I have 4 essays on the horizon to be handed in the 2 weeks on top of translations and other itty bitty things. Doesn't look like I have a choice though I'm just gona have to make the time and somehow find the energy.

Can you post some daily menus? Might help of we know what your eating/not eating x x

These are my menus from the past 5 days:

Monday:
Scrambled eggs (2) with skimmed milk
2 slices of smoked ham
3 tbsp yoghurt with 2 tbsp oatbran
Salmon fillet
Mini chicken fillet x4

Tuesday:
2 slices of smoked ham
Scrambled eggs (2)
Turkey burgers x2 (home made with turkey mince)
200g yoghurt
Salmon fillet

Wednesday: (didn't have chance to eat supper the kitchen was busy and I didn't feel too hungry anyway)
2 slices of smoked ham
200g yoghurt
Mini chicken fillet x3
Scrambled eggs (2)

Thursday:
3 slices of smoked ham
Scrambled eggs (2)
White fish fillets x2
Turkey burgers x2
300g yoghurt

Friday: (I ate a lot cause i felt fed up xD)
100g yoghurt
2 slices of smoked ham
Scrambled eggs (2)
200g yoghurt
Salmon fillet
2 tbsp yoghurt with 2 tbsp oatbran
Mini chicken fillets x3
Scrambled eggs (2)
100g yoghurt

The yoghurt I use is very low in fat and has about 4.3g sugar per 100g. I drink at least 1.5L of water per day, some days I drink upto 2L and I also drink 1-2 cups of green tea. Can anyone spot anything that might be letting me down? I've eaten basically the same thing since I started so I really don't know what could be wrong :(

Thanks Pauline. I'll give the ham a miss this week I'll replace it with white fish instead - I think it'd work out cheaper anyway! Hopefully that will do something to the scales by next Saturday!

Starting afresh today :) the past 2 weeks have sucked. I lost 10lbs in the first 18 days and only managed to lose a further 2.2lbs since. So pretty awful in fact my body just came to a halt and I feel like all my effort has just been for nothing basically. But It's now day 40 and I've got 17 days left to reach 15lbs off which is what I bet my cousin I would get off and I am going to bloody do it! Going to replace ham with fish fillets when I can. Could be quite difficult when I have to spend the whole day in uni though. What's your opinion on cooked chicken breast chunks? Think they might contain to much salt or additives? There's always tinned tuna but I've eaten so much of that stuff it makes me feel sick to eat it now. I like tinned salmon but I can't find any skinless and boneless ones around here - having to get the bones out myself also makes me feel a little sick and puts me off xD Wish me luck I really need it! :(

Good luck Dani. *Try* and avoid the pre-cooked chicken pieces. I know it's hard, but the 'cleaner' your food is, the better and the way to achieve that is to cook it yourself.

Keep on, keepin' on! :D

P x

Okay will do - thanks again! :D I've got one tin of skinless and boneless salmon there so I'll take that with me this week and next week if I get hungry i'll just have to suck it up and eat some damn tuna xD it'll only be about twice a week so it won't kill me lol cutting back on the yoghurt a little too the less carbs the better. My meal plan for today is:

Scrambled eggs (3)
200g yoghurt with oatbran
Mini chicken breast fillets (3)
Turkey steaks (2)
White fish fillets (2)

Does this sound okay? A bit too much? Still too little? I know in the end only the scales will tell but I'm in need of a bit of encouragement hehe

Back